Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Jamie is currently driving down to get another for her to quickly spray......."oh tit Jamie tattle said I shouldn't of cut it, quick!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“You know when you have one of those lazy days when you’re just together?!”

No Soph, not on a Monday. I’m at work as are quite a few of us. Those are reserved for Saturday and Sunday but again, people work. Very out of touch for me...

A bit of a bold statement. Some people work weekends. I work weekends because I get double time for doing what other people do during the week 🤷‍♀️ and have Monday and Tuesday as a weekend. Not everyone does a 9 to 5!

Reactions: 10
A bit of a bold statement. Some people work weekends. I work weekends because I get double time for doing what other people do during the week 🤷‍♀️ and have Monday and Tuesday as a weekend. Not everyone does a 9 to 5!
Think you’ve misread that 🤣

Reactions: 18
Hence why I said but again people work. I work Monday to Friday officially but do bits on Saturday and Sunday to catch up. All in all, the whole thing is that she is quite out of touch if she thinks everyone can just spend “time together” because it doesn’t work like that when you work

Reactions: 19
I hope that tea light behind her isn't real or she will loose that corner of her house. Esp Consodering the amount of shite she has sprayed on her curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do agree with everything pretty blunt says but last week she was adamant her posts weren’t aimed at Mrs hinch, now she has no problem saying they are. Own your 💩 it was all aimed & since her following increased & it brought her attention she’s no problem voicing it now.
There’s a new ‘caller outer’ like her every couple of weeks it seems. It’s getting a bit boring now

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe that she carved it if it was just her intention to spray it grey 😂😂 silly moo! Think she’s maybe passed out from inhaling all of the fumes and that’s why there’s been no update 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is my first comment on any of the Tattle threads. Hi! Ok so I really liked hinch because she was relatable but I find her getting less and less relatable by the day. I suppose everyone has their triggers but I’ve now unfollowed as I didn’t expect to feel so tit after watching her stories today. The one where she says ‘ sorry I haven’t been online much I’ve been spending my day being lazy with Jamie Ronnie and Henry’ I might sound over sensitive but it looks like Jamie doesn’t work anymore, so she gets to spend every single day with her family and soak up everything Whilst most of us barely spend any time with our partners (and or kids). It just got to me so much that she’s assuming that everyone has the luxury she has? That all of her followers have hundreds to spunk on radiator covers and stockpiled chemicals every month. I’ve been reading tattle for ages now, was an avid Hinch fan but lately I find her less and less relatable to the point I’ve had to unfollow as I believe on social media you should only follow those who make you feel good about yourself/ your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Imagine she gets it on her new precious flooring

Hahahahaha
spray paint literally flies everywhere! It will be everywhere.

I can't remember who it was now but some one sprayed last week they placed item in a cardboard box in a garage then sprayed and she wore a mask!

Reactions: 3
Do you think she knows that pumpkins are actually food?
Nope. Wouldn't cross her mind to cook with the insides, no recipes in her carefully labelled recipe folder for pumpkin soup. How long do pumpkins last once carved? 3 - 5 days 😂 before it turns to mush.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.