Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's told her to put her phone down cos there is a lot of garage stuff to go in the loft. Ma told her to put her phone in a drawer yesterday. Someone tell her to put it down and lock it in the drawer permanently......please.....
Or better still, someone lock her in a drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Gretal filter is back on snapchat... let the Hinch impressions commence!

Disclaimer: I am not naked guys, it’s just a boobtube πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Been following these threads for a while and felt i had to comment.. not jealous in any way but i have an 8 month old and we struggled to afford important things for him yet because Mrs hinch bleaches her bleeping toilet on instagram stories she didnt spend a penny on stuff for her boy? Imagine having 99% of your belongings gifted to you?! So many people out there struggle yet you get ungrateful people like her begging/hinting at being gifted things and now suddenly she can afford a huge house extension?! Get real love πŸ™„πŸ–•

Reactions: 27
I don't mean to de-rail this conversation, but is there anywhere on here you can just talk about anyone on insta etc for a general whinge or do people need to have their own threads? Im sorry, Im new and trying to understand it all

Reactions: 6
Yeah sure DFS πŸ˜‚ what 'genuine' customer approaches a company before they purchase something.

Next time I'm buying anything I must waltz into the store shouting what I'm looking for... might bag myself a freebie πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Random thought of the day.. why does she call herself Mrs Hinch? Its Mrs Hinchcliffe, think we should start calling her Cliffe πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Random thought of the day.. why does she call herself Mrs Hinch? Its Mrs Hinchcliffe, think we should start calling her Cliffe πŸ˜‚
It’s actually HinchLIFFE. She’ll be fuming reading your post as everybody gets it wrong. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't mean to de-rail this conversation, but is there anywhere on here you can just talk about anyone on insta etc for a general whinge or do people need to have their own threads? Im sorry, Im new and trying to understand it all
I’ve wondered this there’s loads that definitely need their own threads!

Reactions: 7
Yup I’m Scottish and everyone I know calls them bunkers lol
Scottish too but call it worktop or counter.
My fife family always say bunker though.
When I was wee too the kitchen was always the scullery πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I HAD to join in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
She doesnt sound herself today I wonder of that blunt has gotten to her 🀣
I was wondering that too- I think there will be more of a backlash with her posting that babies picture. If I was the parents, I too would be absolutely fuming and want a full investigation into the alleged 'troll' and to Hinch's sharing of the photo. I think we would all welcome that tbh?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scottish too but call it worktop or counter.
My fife family always say bunker though.
When I was wee too the kitchen was always the scullery πŸ˜‚
I'm Scottish too - worktop or counter mostly :)

My mum would say scullery too when I was little

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.