Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Those lovely, natural autumnal shade pumpkins and she’s going to spray paint them fucking GREY? Can she not have a single bit of colour in her home?
That kid is going to go batshit crazy when he goes to school and sees primary colours for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster! I haven't read all of this thread yet but I've been reading them a while. Today I just couldn't help myself 🙊
Nice response from the company 😂
WOW!! that is fucking disgusting!! Middle finger for saying the door of a hospice/hospital is more worthy!

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Boobelle

VIP Member
Time for night nights.but I couldn't go without sending you all an absolutely pointless quote.i think you will be touched, I honestly think is more poignant than anything you've heard before.They are not all my own words but hey ho.
When the night is dark
And the dogs go 'bark'
When the clouds are black
And the ducks go quack
When the sky is blue
And the cows go moo
Think of Tattle
We'll be thinking of you.
GOODNIGHT TATTLERS 💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I confess, a couple of months ago I was a Hinchgin/Virginch or whatever a Hinch virgin could be called. Recently retired I thought I’d have a look and see what it was all about With more time on my hands for housework. Foolishly I bought the book(on Kindle so no one could see what I was reading) and even pre ordered the activity journal!
what did I learn - I like Tropical Twist Zoflora, Viakal and Dettol Spray for my windows That’s it, everything else I bought has been ermm gifted as I discovered Koh cleaner which of course she won’t ever mention.
Ive cancelled the preorder of the journal. There, it’s all off my chest. Forgive me 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Allthebest

I thought I would take a look at some of the FB Hinch pages for fun (yeah, I'm that sad) and I came across this delight. I have no words.

20191010_161152.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
I’ve got a theory about her P&G trip.

She knows what it’s for obviously, my guess would be branded cleaning products or something to do with the environment.

She had asked her followers for questions knowing that they will ask about the topic that is already been discussed.

Shortly there’ll be an announcement “Thanks to you guys, I asked P&G about..... and guess what..... This wouldn’t have happened without you and your suggestions” Making her army feel like they are listened to and have a say etc etc when it has already been orchestrated and planned before even asking them.

• Heart

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
So not sure if this has been said as I've got loads to catch up on but do we reckon ma Barker has moved in with them? She literally never leaves and especially with what was said a few threads ago :unsure:.
she’s staying in the spare room 😂😂

On another note.... 😉 I wonder what poor soph would do if we all just went quiet on here & stopped giving her content..

let’s start a WhatsApp group 🤣 she’d be finished!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocorouge

I didn't realise pizza boxes and chinese cartons could go in the dishwasher 😝 or is Hinch going to actually cook so she can play with her new gadget?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Justamother

Now I never thought I’d join this forum as I was quite a big Mrs Hinch fan....but after spending quite a bit of money following her “tips” I’ve finally broken the spell so to speak I’m shocked at myself! And the more I read on here and watch on there the more I realise! It’s like I’m watching a totally different person I think the first thing I noticed was her “anxiety” and “low self esteem” as someone who can’t even breathe properly when I have to speak on the phone and can’t go on a bus on my own and don’t have any photos of myself around my home I just don’t believe her. I also find all the gifted shite so annoying! Like it’s not even a well done to her cause she worked so hard to get them cause she hasnt! Can’t believe I was so sucked in!

Reactions: 38

Lynseyp

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for gods sake someone gift her a ladder.

(Ok its my 1st attempt, will think of better) 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

headfullofdreams

The truth is.
I am small business and I’ve been offered to buy an online course how I can make money without actually selling my products but just blog about them and sell the ideas or tutorials. The package includes email templates how to beg for things from companies so their stuff can be featured on my blog vlog. I am a furniture upcycler.
So no I don’t think she’s been approached by dfs and very and other big companies. She approached them means she beg for her sofa, carpet, dishwasher and all little Ronnies nursery furniture. There’s no fricking way she’s been approached. Companies that big don’t sit and look for influencers, influencers looking for companies. I have been approached by many micro influencers to have my furniture in their houses displayed on insta but I kindly declined them all. I’m doing just fine without any of instagramers. Small businesses yes they approached her so did I. I sent her some of my home decor accessories which they probably end in the skip from her recent uh doh list. Don’t care. Now seeing her true colours I’d be actually bit embarrassed to have my products displayed in liar, insensitive, self centred, narcissistic person home. Especially after she displayed full table of take away after posting about hungry children. Or that poor boy to draw attention to herself.

I have seen my grey home story about the bed”collaboration” do I believe they approached her? Not in a slightest. She approached them and begged. Not like I care because tbh I’d rather have people being gifted things that really cannot afford them.

It does my head in how many people with 3k-5k followers messaged me to have my products and furniture gifted to them or be my brand rep. Funny enough some of them are waiting for their new builds to be completed later this year but want my product now not even having chance to display them for my gain.

Hinch can afford it all but she still begs.
Have some dignity Sophie.
Rant over! Now it’s time to get to work( daytime one) daytime teacher nighttime furniture upcycler!
Have a great day everyone! Catch up later x

Edit. Me begging for things from companies for paint, preparations materials and power tools
I bloody hate this new breed of 'iNfLuEnCeRs' that have made their way into social media. It's such a pathetic, lazy, greedy 'job' and it pisses me off that society has made this acceptable. Expecting free things because you think you're a big enough deal to be useful to businesses is the very pinnacle of arrogance and delusion. People are literally whoring themselves out and it's a very sad indictment of social media users. All spontaneity gone, so we can present a 'perfect' image of themselves. What are these people going to do when IG falls by the wayside like YouTube has done? I for one, can't wait to see the day when these losers have to drop into the real world and get a proper job. It serves them right for being so despicably manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I couldnt stop thinking about that poor baby and his parents last night. What if he’s passed away!
Its bad enough that shes plastered his face all over her story and now the papers have picked up on it but imagine how the parents would feel if they’d lost their precious baby and his sweet little face was all over the internet
I read the story on SnapChat and it's unbelievably sad. It was picked up on the 10 week scan that the baby, Lucas, has exencephaly (where part of the skull is missing and all that protects/covers the brain, is skin) and the Mother was advised to abort as if he survived the pregnancy and birth, he wouldn't live past a few hours old. She couldn't go through with it and said that if he was going to die anyway she'd rather it happened in her uterus with her at least having given him the chance. Anyway to cut a long story short, he was born healthy at 35 weeks, breathing and eating unaided. He had surgery at 4 days old to remove fluid and damaged part of the brain before going home with his parents and big sister. He is very fragile and they have to be very careful with him because there is only skin protecting his brain but he is awaiting surgery when he is about 18 months to mould a skull for him. I think it was in very poor taste Hinch sharing this particular trolling and even worse that someone sent this as an insult in the first place. Damaging to TWO innocent babies.

She's kept that £200 Nuna Leaf Rocker quiet until now. Pretty sure, she was very excited about the rocker she brought on ebay (if I remember rightly) while she was pregnant and made a big song and dance about how these things don't have to be expensive! She kept putting the teddy in it. Where's that gone?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Pissed off with him leaving his flip flops around? Wonder how he feels about your cheap tat all around the house hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Those lovely, natural autumnal shade pumpkins and she’s going to spray paint them fucking GREY? Can she not have a single bit of colour in her home?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191009_154755_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Hopefully this shows up I have not posted before. Long time lurker as they say ha.
But i had to share this from the group. I am still in the fb group for the laughs mainly.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35