Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it makes me so angry that she has been gifted nearly everything in her house yet she still tries to act like ‘one of us’. Honestly she doesn’t know how lucky she is. She will never have to work a day in her life again, she will never have to leave her son with somebody else so she can earn money, she will never have to walk around the supermarket with the calculator on seeing how many meals she can afford this week. Nope, let’s just buy pointless shite everyday because it’s all free anyway. Sorry I’m just taking my anger out on her, I’m going back to work full time soon and it breaks my heart I’m going to have to leave my 7 month old behind so I can afford the basic things for us to live. Meanwhile she cleans her sink and earns ££££££££
I think this is what annoys me the most at the minute, the fact that she can spend all day with her baby and still earn!
I think one of the hardest things for any mother is handing the most precious thing in the world over to a complete stranger and go to work!

Reactions: 21
She really is a horrible witch, isn't she? There are people in this world that have nothing and she is huffing and puffing about having to put all of that gifted tit up in her loft. The amount of stuff she's got there that she has absolutely no use for and rather than give it to a home or charity that could make use of it she shoves it up in her loft. I know where I would like to shove it. Selfish bloody cow
I'm constantly astounded by her lack of awareness! The constant showing off of how much she has, and grumbling that she has sooooo much to put in storage, like she's bloody hard done by. There's people that are struggling to feed and provide for their families and then you've got that cretin bragging about her life and how lucky she is, when she sits at home doing sweet FA to achieve it. She makes me sick and needs a bloody wake up call. She does no good for anyone else and is zero value to society. Gross individual 😠

Not quite sure why she is checking the dates on the mug shots? Those things would survive a nuclear explosion...💥
Yeah even bacteria don't wanna eat them 😂

Reactions: 24
This is my first comment on any of the Tattle threads. Hi! Ok so I really liked hinch because she was relatable but I find her getting less and less relatable by the day. I suppose everyone has their triggers but I’ve now unfollowed as I didn’t expect to feel so tit after watching her stories today. The one where she says ‘ sorry I haven’t been online much I’ve been spending my day being lazy with Jamie Ronnie and Henry’ I might sound over sensitive but it looks like Jamie doesn’t work anymore, so she gets to spend every single day with her family and soak up everything Whilst most of us barely spend any time with our partners (and or kids). It just got to me so much that she’s assuming that everyone has the luxury she has? That all of her followers have hundreds to spunk on radiator covers and stockpiled chemicals every month. I’ve been reading tattle for ages now, was an avid Hinch fan but lately I find her less and less relatable to the point I’ve had to unfollow as I believe on social media you should only follow those who make you feel good about yourself/ your life.
Yes! This!

Reactions: 3
Just wanted to say to anyone who is interested that every time the Hinch posts or features her books (if you can call them that) she must mark it as an AD. I recently had an influencer client in my office and she asked a similar question; turns out that even if it’s your brand / products you still need to be marking it as an AD :)

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or doesn't it seem for someone with 2 million +fans a 'little' box?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Has she only just seen that box from miracleinprogress?! They are a clinic who offer various pregnancy packages so I'm assuming they sent it to her during her pregnancy to advertise themselves and encourage her to book a scan with them? And she is only just seeing it and mentioning it now? I don't think she even realises it - she just thinks they are a company who make nice video memory boxes or something?
Also what is with the fake teariness in the background too? I hate that people have to demonstrate their love for something by letting everyone know they are crying over it. Like when she posts a cute picture of Ronnie or a wedding photo and people comment "Absolutely sobbing over this" or "Can't stop crying" - pull yourself together Brenda and just say that you like the picture for fucks sake.
I bet she is manically scratching at her neck while she tries telling her shoppers, she never throws anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It drives me mad how she is like "shh Ronnie mummy is doing instagram" - pay him attention then! She could sack off insta entirely and still be set up for life. The baby is making a noise because that is what babies do! I'd be very concerned if a baby never made any noise. I don't have a baby but I have a brain...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can safely say in all my life I have never had the desire to go and sit in my loft to reflect on things. I think if I did, and my bloke caught me up there -crying - he would most likely section me.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can safely say in all my life I have never had the desire to go and sit in my loft to reflect on things. I think if I did, and my bloke caught me up there -crying - he would most likely section me.
Cannot think of a worse place to be.
On a beach, snuggled up in bed, around friends and family etc etc etc maybe.
But a LOFT, really?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.