Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Poppy Belle Floral you might as well say you are using Hinch to gain maximum exposure and rake in more money.... oh wait you have
View attachment 47664
If there’s any lurkers here brought over from the recent media ‘troll’ stories this is very important to read and re-read.
When ever you see an influencer working with, collaborating or gifted anything by a company this is the raw reason behind it.
Sophie, LLM, Jottie and the other influencer whose name I forget are in Brussels meeting with P&G. No doubt they will come back and post stories of how amazing it was and gushing about whichever product or launch is on the cards.
You’ll be watching stories of paid sales reps selling you stuff. Whether or not the accounts started out that way, there’s where they’ve ended up. And whether or not that payment is cash or a free trip and gifted products it’s still a form of payment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve got a theory about her P&G trip.

She knows what it’s for obviously, my guess would be branded cleaning products or something to do with the environment.

She had asked her followers for questions knowing that they will ask about the topic that is already been discussed.

Shortly there’ll be an announcement “Thanks to you guys, I asked P&G about..... and guess what..... This wouldn’t have happened without you and your suggestions” Making her army feel like they are listened to and have a say etc etc when it has already been orchestrated and planned before even asking them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Apparently star drops still think #paulthepine is a thing according to their recent insta posts. Very embarrassing. Paul, Cliff, Pinkeh and the rest of the gang all fucked off a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I
Yeah 😂😂 that's her sister, I reported it
I've reported it too.
I see Poppy Belle Florals are trying to get 1 star reviews deleted off, if she's successful then we'll just leave a 1 star review without comment that way it can't be taken down by google (I hope it doesn't)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Same. I kept all my son’s baby things in the loft and I’m so glad I did because his brother came along just before his 2nd birthday and I didn’t have much else to buy. Saved me a fortune.
Most of it will be personalised so if she has another child it will have to have a name beginning with R. As most of it is boys clothing it will need to be a boy Reggie and Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says that #gifting to the likes of Hinch gives exposure, which grows her business, but I bet if someone approached her asking for a freebie in return for "exposure" she'd be giving them the middle finger too. Doing a display at a hospital/nursing home/hospice might not get her the likes on social media, but could still result in actual customers, visitors going "ooh that looks nice, I'll pick up a card", buying flowers for their relative who's in hospice, bearing her business in mind next time they want to send flowers for a birthday, passing it on to someone who's looking for a florist for their wedding. Sure love, giving out freebies to someone like Hinch who could afford to pay you every day of the week might get your likes up, but how many people follow a page after seeing it pop up on someone else's with no intention of every buying anything? If she got say 100 new followers after being tagged by Hinch, I'd bet that orders from those people wouldn't even amount to double figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her comment about croissants before got me.. dont bloody order one then if you dont like it you loon, and maybe if you ate it like a normal person rather than shaking it around it wouldnt be half as bad. Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on Poppy Belle Floral you might as well say you are using Hinch to gain maximum exposure and rake in more money.... oh wait you have
View attachment 47664
What I don't understand is... it would give her exposure, she would be able to post a picture of the completed "donation" saying she hopes this brings joy to people entering the place... how can she say she wishes she was in a position to DONATE This, but she seems to be in a position to DONATE it to Mrs Hinch who could actually afford to pay for it? She would be getting way better exposure that way and I would be much more inclined to share a post on SM of someone looking for exposure by donating to good causes rather than Gifting to the rich? I don't understand, she would be using the same materials but it would be going to a better cause! Am i deluded here?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Quick question - I have a small business and some of my family members have left reviews on my website. I see these as genuine because they have bought products and given an honest opinion. Do people think that’s dishonest of me? Genuinely just wondering!

I won’t join in on these one star reviews for the middle finger giver but I do think she acted badly and so unprofessionally. As a small business owner I just cant quite bring myself to be involved! But then again I wonder never comment on a post in tat way from my business account.

The word ‘tat’ is a typo but I think I’m going to leave it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If there’s any lurkers here brought over from the recent media ‘troll’ stories this is very important to read and re-read.
When ever you see an influencer working with, collaborating or gifted anything by a company this is the raw reason behind it.
Sophie, LLM, Jottie and the other influencer whose name I forget are in Brussels meeting with P&G. No doubt they will come back and post stories of how amazing it was and gushing about whichever product or launch is on the cards.
You’ll be watching stories of paid sales reps selling you stuff. Whether or not the accounts started out that way, there’s where they’ve ended up. And whether or not that payment is cash or a free trip and gifted products it’s still a form of payment.
I am applauding you, ALOT.

It will be a more 'environmental' (greenwash) push or a tv ad campaign, my spidey senses are going off, but they will still export to China etc so the real issue people have with animal cruelty will be covered with one of these in the hope animal cruelty is forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. Mrs Hinch’s fan base, for the most part, can not afford a £160 Christmas wreath. People with that sort of money going spare don’t pride themselves on their collection of 70p disinfectant sprays from home bargains.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Quick question - I have a small business and some of my family members have left reviews on my website. I see these as genuine because they have bought products and given an honest opinion. Do people think that’s dishonest of me? Genuinely just wondering!

I won’t join in on these one star reviews for the middle finger giver but I do think she acted badly and so unprofessionally. As a small business owner I just cant quite bring myself to be involved! But then again I wonder never comment on a post in tat way from my business account.

The word ‘tat’ is a typo but I think I’m going to leave it 😂
I'm of the opinion that your family members aren't unbiased therefore it's a conflict of interest that, in any other profession, would be noted. For example, did your family members say in their review that they are related to you or was this withheld. I'd far rather read an open and honest review that includes details about whether the reviewer has a conflict of interest with the business or director of the business... Just my personal opinion on the matter 🤷‍♀️🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.