Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JabbaAndMutt

The truth is.
I am small business and I’ve been offered to buy an online course how I can make money without actually selling my products but just blog about them and sell the ideas or tutorials. The package includes email templates how to beg for things from companies so their stuff can be featured on my blog vlog. I am a furniture upcycler.
So no I don’t think she’s been approached by dfs and very and other big companies. She approached them means she beg for her sofa, carpet, dishwasher and all little Ronnies nursery furniture. There’s no fricking way she’s been approached. Companies that big don’t sit and look for influencers, influencers looking for companies. I have been approached by many micro influencers to have my furniture in their houses displayed on insta but I kindly declined them all. I’m doing just fine without any of instagramers. Small businesses yes they approached her so did I. I sent her some of my home decor accessories which they probably end in the skip from her recent uh doh list. Don’t care. Now seeing her true colours I’d be actually bit embarrassed to have my products displayed in liar, insensitive, self centred, narcissistic person home. Especially after she displayed full table of take away after posting about hungry children. Or that poor boy to draw attention to herself.

I have seen my grey home story about the bed”collaboration” do I believe they approached her? Not in a slightest. She approached them and begged. Not like I care because tbh I’d rather have people being gifted things that really cannot afford them.

It does my head in how many people with 3k-5k followers messaged me to have my products and furniture gifted to them or be my brand rep. Funny enough some of them are waiting for their new builds to be completed later this year but want my product now not even having chance to display them for my gain.

Hinch can afford it all but she still begs.
Have some dignity Sophie.
Rant over! Now it’s time to get to work( daytime one) daytime teacher nighttime furniture upcycler!
Have a great day everyone! Catch up later x

The truth is.
I am small business and I’ve been offered to buy an online course how I can make money without actually selling my products but just blog about them and sell the ideas or tutorials. The package includes email templates how to beg for things from companies so their stuff can be featured on my blog vlog. I am a furniture upcycler.
So no I don’t think she’s been approached by dfs and very and other big companies. She approached them means she beg for her sofa, carpet, dishwasher and all little Ronnies nursery furniture. There’s no fricking way she’s been approached. Companies that big don’t sit and look for influencers, influencers looking for companies. I have been approached by many micro influencers to have my furniture in their houses displayed on insta but I kindly declined them all. I’m doing just fine without any of instagramers. Small businesses yes they approached her so did I. I sent her some of my home decor accessories which they probably end in the skip from her recent uh doh list. Don’t care. Now seeing her true colours I’d be actually bit embarrassed to have my products displayed in liar, insensitive, self centred, narcissistic person home. Especially after she displayed full table of take away after posting about hungry children. Or that poor boy to draw attention to herself.

I have seen my grey home story about the bed”collaboration” do I believe they approached her? Not in a slightest. She approached them and begged. Not like I care because tbh I’d rather have people being gifted things that really cannot afford them.

It does my head in how many people with 3k-5k followers messaged me to have my products and furniture gifted to them or be my brand rep. Funny enough some of them are waiting for their new builds to be completed later this year but want my product now not even having chance to display them for my gain.

Hinch can afford it all but she still begs.
Have some dignity Sophie.
Rant over! Now it’s time to get to work( daytime one) daytime teacher nighttime furniture upcycler!
Have a great day everyone! Catch up later x
Edit. Me begging for things from companies for paint, preparations materials and power tools

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Has she forgotten to pack her anxiety to take with her on this day trip? Maybe she left it behind in the loft with other promo materials 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Beggy’s big battleships

Guyzzzzz, stop worrying about the pumpkins smelling manky after a few days. No chance of that. They will be febreezed and doused in zoflora 6848 times a day. Probably sticking a wax burner inside one as I type 💤

• Haha

Lisab

or because they were waiting so long to be gifted one and it took longer than anticipated :)

So I got banned from a Mrs Hinch FB page over the weekend cause i posted that all she ever does is clean perfectly spotless things that don't need cleaning... haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
What’s she on about wanting to keep her page about her home, debating with herself over whether to upload that baby/dog photo? The account is not a home or cleaning account any more and it hasn’t been for a long time. She posted that hoping everyone will say “we love whatever you do, keep posting more Ronnie!” so she doesn’t have to do the cleaning shit anymore and can keep on sitting on her sofa posting videos of inane waffling about fuck all peppered with clips of Ronnie staring blankly into space while she pokes him in the chest.

• Haha

#Sellout

Another collab with Desenio: where creativity and individuality go to die 👋

Oh, and a big project coming up. Roll on the Hinch army having prints of "All the best" and "It's not perfect but it's perfect for us" around their chemical-stenched grey semi's 😂

Give us a break... 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Looks like she's heading off on the eurostar today...
Which is surprising given how she was a shaking nervous wreck whenever she’s travelled by train in the past: Remember the videos from when she had to travel to London and she was asking for her Hincher’s support? Maybe her anxiety does not manifest in first class.
I would have thought she might have flew there, given how she’s flown the world on luxury holidays and business trips.

• Haha

Lisab

Come on Poppy Belle Floral you might as well say you are using Hinch to gain maximum exposure and rake in more money.... oh wait you have
View attachment 47664
What I don't understand is... it would give her exposure, she would be able to post a picture of the completed "donation" saying she hopes this brings joy to people entering the place... how can she say she wishes she was in a position to DONATE This, but she seems to be in a position to DONATE it to Mrs Hinch who could actually afford to pay for it? She would be getting way better exposure that way and I would be much more inclined to share a post on SM of someone looking for exposure by donating to good causes rather than Gifting to the rich? I don't understand, she would be using the same materials but it would be going to a better cause! Am i deluded here?

• Heart

gingrog

VIP Member
I can't believe they have a massive new build, Range Rover on the drive, threw up a big house extension in record time...but never had a dishwasher?

• Haha

Lisab

OMG... "ya know one of those weeks where you have something on EVERY, SINGLE, DAY."... yeah sophie. it's called work you dope

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Has she only just seen that box from miracleinprogress?! They are a clinic who offer various pregnancy packages so I'm assuming they sent it to her during her pregnancy to advertise themselves and encourage her to book a scan with them? And she is only just seeing it and mentioning it now? I don't think she even realises it - she just thinks they are a company who make nice video memory boxes or something?
Also what is with the fake teariness in the background too? I hate that people have to demonstrate their love for something by letting everyone know they are crying over it. Like when she posts a cute picture of Ronnie or a wedding photo and people comment "Absolutely sobbing over this" or "Can't stop crying" - pull yourself together Brenda and just say that you like the picture for fucks sake.
I bet she is manically scratching at her neck while she tries telling her shoppers, she never throws anything.

• Haha

Allthebest

Who's been on fb Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips for a bit of fun?
They all start arguing with one another in comments and get shut down my the moderator!🤣
Over hoover lines 🤣🤣View attachment 47689
I don't get this whole hoover lines thing. It looks like a dog has bum shuffled all over the place trying to get a piece of grass out of its arsehole.

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Random thought of the day.. why does she call herself Mrs Hinch? Its Mrs Hinchcliffe, think we should start calling her Cliffe 😂
It’s actually HinchLIFFE. She’ll be fuming reading your post as everybody gets it wrong. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
When he was 5, my son (now 34) having seen old black and white tv asked me how old I was when life turned into colour. Ronnie is going to have a shock.

• Haha
  • Heart

JabbaAndMutt

‘Hoover lines’ I posted this picture before as she managed to make them the same shape as her talons! And don’t forget to wrack out a few lines of 1001 🤮🤮🤮
Sprinkling bastard powder for everyone to see and copy, you’re not suppose to as it’s only for bagged vacuums according to shark . I’ve ruined my beloved shark and it voided guarantee. I had to threaten shark customers service with financial ombudsman( only bought in March) to get me a replacement which I luckily did however I’ve said I’ve seen hinch sprinkling powder and hoover it with gifted shark so did I so if shark wants to gift a gifted vacuum to grinchfluencer they should educate her first on how to use it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31