Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am very very late to the Hinch hype, I blatantly refused to engage in anything to do with her, hinch army, *if you know you know*, minky crap etc...As it just irritated the shit out of me hearing it constantly mentioned by the world... however, I accidentally played one of her vlogs the other day ...and oh my giddy aunt I could not get over her VOICE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She sounds like a builders mate who smokes 50 rollies an hour! 😲 Not quite what I was expecting from her photos πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

ABN1105

Bugger off with that Gretel filter! Its making me angrier than it probably should!! Its got bugger all to do with making people laugh. She's using it to cover up her own insecurities. Its the same with that butterfly filter that she uses and then crops out of every photo! Sell, sell, sell...you to can look this airbrushed if you just swipe up and by a radiator cover! F**k off! Rant over!

sarja81

Chatty Member
Surely there's no room to add anything else in that kitchen? It looks tiny! I noticed kitchen island on her hinch list, is there a secret kitchen hiding somewhere?
The islands going in today....Will be a breakfast bar type one cos there is no room for one!
The dishwasher will no doubt be going next to the sink where that wooden trolley thing normally sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.