Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very very late to the Hinch hype, I blatantly refused to engage in anything to do with her, hinch army, *if you know you know*, minky crap etc...As it just irritated the tit out of me hearing it constantly mentioned by the world... however, I accidentally played one of her vlogs the other day ...and oh my giddy aunt I could not get over her VOICE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She sounds like a builders mate who smokes 50 rollies an hour! 😲 Not quite what I was expecting from her photos πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doesnt she mean she cant wait to be *gifted things to make it smell nice? Lets face it she'll be on the beg in no time. Maybe now she can use those dishwasher tablets for their intended purpose rather than for her bath mat!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bugger off with that Gretel filter! Its making me angrier than it probably should!! Its got bugger all to do with making people laugh. She's using it to cover up her own insecurities. Its the same with that butterfly filter that she uses and then crops out of every photo! Sell, sell, sell...you to can look this airbrushed if you just swipe up and by a radiator cover! F**k off! Rant over!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mrs hinch asking what to use in her dish washer, mate the effing dish washer tabs you use for everything else is a very good start

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Surely there's no room to add anything else in that kitchen? It looks tiny! I noticed kitchen island on her hinch list, is there a secret kitchen hiding somewhere?

Reactions: 12
I didn't realise pizza boxes and chinese cartons could go in the dishwasher 😝 or is Hinch going to actually cook so she can play with her new gadget?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I didn't realise pizza boxes and chinese cartons could go in the dishwasher 😝 or is Hinch going to actually cook so she can play with her new gadget?
She’s printed filed and labelled loads of recipes to start learning πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely there's no room to add anything else in that kitchen? It looks tiny! I noticed kitchen island on her hinch list, is there a secret kitchen hiding somewhere?
The islands going in today....Will be a breakfast bar type one cos there is no room for one!
The dishwasher will no doubt be going next to the sink where that wooden trolley thing normally sits.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same. There is no room in her kitchen for an island unless it was where the dining table used to be but usually an island is in the middle ??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.