Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is all pre planned. I feel this whole Insta journey is to get her to where she wanted to be- on TV because without her having the big hype behind her, nobody would look at her twice for TV work. Watch her anxiety go out the window when she begs for a tv position and someone finally gives in and givers her a go. Ta-da, all better then. I do also find it very strange and have done so for a very long time now, that Hinch has 2m followers, yet celebrities who have been on our screens and whose names are well known and faces have been seen have so, so many less followers- how is that so, how is that even possible? I'm no fan of many celebs but I cannot fathom how she has over taken them when around me, 90% of people I know have never heard of Hinch, but say Mark Wrights name and they know him or some other celeb for example (I am by no means a Mark Wright fan but he sprung to mind!) But I'm not just talking z-list celebs, even well known pop stars and celebs have less than the Hinch- it does not stack up. Is it just me on this train of thought? It is outrageous for someone so unknown and so disliked
I can just imagine her and Jamie and the family, sat there night after night, making up new accounts just to get her follower number up, so the accounts look genuine. After all very few like or comment on her posts, compared with how many followers she has, even story views are around 650k when she's posted those...makes you wonder doesn't it.

I read the story on SnapChat and it's unbelievably sad. It was picked up on the 10 week scan that the baby, Lucas, has exencephaly (where part of the skull is missing and all that protects/covers the brain, is skin) and the Mother was advised to abort as if he survived the pregnancy and birth, he wouldn't live past a few hours old. She couldn't go through with it and said that if he was going to die anyway she'd rather it happened in her uterus with her at least having given him the chance. Anyway to cut a long story short, he was born healthy at 35 weeks, breathing and eating unaided. He had surgery at 4 days old to remove fluid and damaged part of the brain before going home with his parents and big sister. He is very fragile and they have to be very careful with him because there is only skin protecting his brain but he is awaiting surgery when he is about 18 months to mould a skull for him. I think it was in very poor taste Hinch sharing this particular trolling and even worse that someone sent this as an insult in the first place. Damaging to TWO innocent babies.

She's kept that £200 Nuna Leaf Rocker quiet until now. Pretty sure, she was very excited about the rocker she brought on ebay (if I remember rightly) while she was pregnant and made a big song and dance about how these things don't have to be expensive! She kept putting the teddy in it. Where's that gone?
You're right about the cheap ebay rocker she bought and kept putting the teddy bear in.

Poor Lucas and his family, very poor taste to use his photo in anything related to trolling.

She's been promised one ever since she went to that Beko convention AGESSSSS ago. I guess they knew they would be doing the extension and asked for it to be put on hold? Or she waited for a more premier company to get in touch? Nothing wrong with Beko though - all my appliances are from there and they've been great...touch wood 🤞🏼
Same here, beko fridge, freezer and cooker here!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Notice it’s mom this and mom that, she was at moms again last night and back at moms again this morning not mom and dads??? Where’s Daddy?? So maybe Boobelle is right and pa barker has done one🤔
Listen carefully to Boobelle cos she never repeats gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What are these days where you don't do anything??

Noones paying me to sit on my Fanny bleeping up perfectly good food. Tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has already been said but I am new here. When she just had baby R she kept saying “I hope you all understand I’m not a magazine baby reveal, it’s just not me“ etc, and I actually had a bit of respect for her back then but now I see a stark contrast. It appears she is desperate to have a story and her baby pictured in any paper/ magazines. Never mind involving the other innocent baby boy. Absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 23
So Hinch has bought a pumpkin, i know what she's going to do....she's going to carve a self portrait - here it is.... obviously in grey 😂
20191007_185854.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's not seriously gonna spray paint those Pumpkins inside her house??
Does she really not give a tit what that poor little baby is breathing in? 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
“You know when you have one of those lazy days when you’re just together?!”

No Soph, not on a Monday. I’m at work as are quite a few of us. Those are reserved for Saturday and Sunday but again, people work. Very out of touch for me...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I sprayed in the garden on the lawn with sheets down and my lawn still went white! She is going to be scrubbing all night 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That pumpkin is going to last no more than a week now she’s cut it open :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on earth has she carved it, I get she’s a moron but surely Jamie would realise it’s going to turn bad in a few days?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.