Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abccc_

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she actually did a story explaining why she isn’t on Stacey’s hen 🤣🤣🤣

47E343F2-756F-41D6-AEC9-DEA49F5F7584.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 127

anniemouse

VIP Member
If the cousin hen doo is actually true then why would label lady delete the comment asking where the best bubs forever was?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Thanks @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles for the thread title!

So what have the past couple of days held for us?

Well, upon returning to Greyskull, Bet Hinch got uncomfortably close to the dog which left a lot of us begging for them to get a room. Only don't, because that's bestiality and illegal.

Monday was mundane. A roundup of brick schlips, not-a-farms not-a-pantry and some child endangerment. Oh and an update on the horror inspired playroom. Yawn.

Tuesday saw a trip to P&G offices to look at some cleaning products. Then a couple of appletisers at The Ivy. Nothing too shabby for our Saint Sopha.

Tattlers were then left speculating on whether tend best bubs Trolloman had invited her on the hen do.

All was revealed with a bit of cash cow milking with a clip of Lon and Ren performing. Some ads ads ads and finally a lie about why she was not there.
Course your cousin has her hen this weekend too. Course she does.

Aaaand back to the ads with a delightful 4 stories about resin driveways. Do you have a resin driveway hens?

As always, wiki is pink button at the top
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion" and from pg. 30 onwards.

Did this quick while my pasta baked cooked so probably missed lots!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

panda-eyes

Also, not to derail or anything, but I haven’t seen SS mention anything about a UK hen do (I confess I may have missed it). Hinches story therefore just makes her look even sadder and more desperate.
Get yourself some proper pals Sopha mate! Oh what’s that? No one likes you cos you’re a cunt?! Ah. Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Trollomon just gets it right doesn’t she? Not saying I love her but she gets it right in terms of her mainstream of followers.
She’s taken “us” with her on her hen do. She’s not stressing about filters and bad angles or dodgy outfits. She’s owning her post 4 kids mum bod. She’s fine with her sister showing her sometimes being a bit gormless. She’s having fun with her friends (even if they aren’t her actual friends). This is what we all SEE.
And you know what. I’m influenced. I think that hen do looks lovely and I’d like to visit that location.
Hinch. Watch and learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
If Sopha has gone to the Hen trip she’d have played it like that scene in Bridesmaids when the 2 girls compete for the mic to be the “bestest” friend! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Said it before but I'll say it again.

I'm absolutely seething and fed up at all these "celebs/influencers" getting stuff for free when they're the ones in a position to afford it in the first place? Why???? Just cos they think that person will advertise the product and they will get more business?

Dunno about you, but I'd choose to steer clear from the businesses that do that as I'm not influenced by that.

What would be even better, would be companies who can obviously afford to give freebies away every now and again, give it to a member of the general public. I dunno. Say someone working for NHS, someone working for a charity, someone who has been through trauma. (Loads of other examples but I'm sure you get my point).

How nice would that be publicity wise for the company rather than gifting it to people who can clearly afford to pay for it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
So all bar 2 of the hens on SS stories have bridesmaid on their tops and the sister has maid of honour.
So with Hinch saying she can't wait to meet/see them when they're back must mean she's not even in the wedding party. With only weeks to go until SS gets married they must have met multiple times like any other bridal party, so she'd have met/seen them before surely?

I'd sell my slightly bigger left tit to see her as just a guest. BFF's my fucking arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Thanks for the thread titles GUYYSSCH!

PS “That’s why I’m not there” 🤣🤣

Tell me you read tattle and had to save yourself from embarrassment without telling me YOU READ TATTLE AND HAD TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM EMBARRASSMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 67

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
So Hinch farm has got plastic grass, fake bricks and now a plastic driveway - ah yes, just like nature!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

anniemouse

VIP Member
Titsalina is getting married to Brexit Dildo. Cumslut is the maid of honour and Sexy Daddy Pig is the “vest” man. Obviously Father James is conducting the ceremony with Hinch as bridesmaid. The Fluffheads are leading the procession down the aisle scattering alpaca droppings. Ron and Len are page boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 63