Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I remember seeing it too on her ‘to do’ list for the house I.e I need this stuff for free 🙄

Pretty sure something to do with Alpaca leads/harnesses was on there too which they’ve clearly never done 😂😂
We were already speculating about Tiny Tears' ability to put down a resin driveway with lights in JANUARY.

Here's the beg list:

Screenshot_20220105-090113_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 30
Ads have to be pre records so the company can approve them. However she should just say we had this quote and recorded this a few months ago and then do the reveal. Instead she'll post this tonight then in a few days post the reveal to make it look like it's just been done.

Reactions: 25
We were already speculating about Tiny Tears' ability to put down a resin driveway with lights in JANUARY.

Here's the beg list:

View attachment 1397601
I thought 6 said Ham Feeder, poor dogs fat enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Said it before but I'll say it again.

I'm absolutely seething and fed up at all these "celebs/influencers" getting stuff for free when they're the ones in a position to afford it in the first place? Why???? Just cos they think that person will advertise the product and they will get more business?

Dunno about you, but I'd choose to steer clear from the businesses that do that as I'm not influenced by that.

What would be even better, would be companies who can obviously afford to give freebies away every now and again, give it to a member of the general public. I dunno. Say someone working for NHS, someone working for a charity, someone who has been through trauma. (Loads of other examples but I'm sure you get my point).

How nice would that be publicity wise for the company rather than gifting it to people who can clearly afford to pay for it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I think she has really missed the mark today with the gifted driveway. Once the huns have had quotes for it and realise just how much a resin driveway costs, hopefully a few pennies will start to drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Seething about Stacey’s hen do are you? She’s having fun and she’s got her stomach and legs out, no cares in the world, genuine excitement on her face. Meanwhile the ice queen is flogging plastic coated driveways to get hers for free like the common scrounger she is

I’m really far behind she’s still on holiday that’s how behind I am 😂 but reading all the girl name suggestions and everybody saying “no that’s my name/my daughters name please don’t” is killing me! My daughter shares her name with the 7ft, size 5 footed beast herself 😫😫
That’s footz to you, hun

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wunt be surprised if the UK hen was like a meal out the night before the wedding with everyone. I still think shell rock up as a surprise

I mean she should have done like stacey did witb the holiday and donate the drive to one of her followers
Loving your name Becca same as I love Jamie.
Only gone and LockEd myself out😉🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I SWEAR that resin company is deleting some of the comments from the sheep. I looked earlier and some….well this is going to sound judgy but sheep that could no way afford their product had commented asking “HoW MuCh Plz” and they’re no longer there. One pic had like 10 comments and they’ve gone 😂

They obviously looked at their profiles like I did. Think blurbs like “Full time mummy. Live. Love. Laugh”…
Hinch haven't got the market or followers who can buy this . Like someone said they are all in council properties shopping in B&ms

Hi guyshhhh, I did a little diggin- the resin post from today must have been recorded at least 3 or 4 months ago. Check the nails from older stories 🤓
She saved this story this long especially to out do Stacey which didn't work anyway

Reactions: 12
I don't know if it's believable enough for her to move on on tend bbs wedding day, considering she keeps going on about how she can't wait to share their day etc. It'll be an unforseen or "unexpected" surprise/circumstance that stops her going.
That's a shame because I heard she was going to be sat at the same table as Brad Pitt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi guyshhhh, I did a little diggin- the resin post from today must have been recorded at least 3 or 4 months ago. Check the nails from older stories 🤓
Thank you knew one of you nusty hens would know when these nails are from 🤣was bugging me I couldn’t remember poor show Sopha poor show with your messed up pre records xx

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.