Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's not just making up the Hen do? She's making up a whole wedding? TEND WEDDING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Titsalina is getting married to Brexit Dildo. Cumslut is the maid of honour and Sexy Daddy Pig is the “vest” man. Obviously Father James is conducting the ceremony with Hinch as bridesmaid. The Fluffheads are leading the procession down the aisle scattering alpaca droppings. Ron and Len are page boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I don't know if it's believable enough for her to move on on tend bbs wedding day, considering she keeps going on about how she can't wait to share their day etc. It'll be an unforseen or "unexpected" surprise/circumstance that stops her going.
See on ss wedding month post sofa say I can’t wait to watch your next chapter, makes me think she already knows she’s not going

Attachments

Reactions: 17
How I'd love to share the names of all her cousins 🙊
I'm assuming the one it is will be moving to the dirge house.
But is she having her hen night this weekend and do you know the date of the wedding? 🤭🥰

Edit. Whoops should have read further before posting.
Sorry guysch, still learning. 😘

Reactions: 16
Alot of Guesses on Stacey's thread 24th or 25th July. Stacey's hand wasn't completely covering invite

Edit I just checked 25th is Monday. 23rd or 24th maybe?

Reactions: 13
Titsalina is getting married to Brexit Dildo. Cumslut is the maid of honour and Sexy Daddy Pig is the “vest” man. Obviously Father James is conducting the ceremony with Hinch as bridesmaid. The Fluffheads are leading the procession down the aisle scattering alpaca droppings. Ron and Len are page boys.
Any part for Uncle Bumstretcher?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stacey's post been up less than an hour 150k likes, 1k comments already. How's Hinchs last grid doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really think this is a tend cousin 😂😂
She’s sour over the fact she isn’t a bridesmaid to carry on the charade of ‘best bubs forevaaa’😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A. Never heard of Vuba before and now knowing they've gifted her a driveway I'll never buy from them. Not quite the sales tactic they were hoping for

B. Hinch has her "cousins hen do" this weekend..... no you bleeping don't! Can't wait to see all the pics though hun
Snap- ppl in strife and they gift a driveway to a millionaire- pisses me right off. She shud not accept it and pay- tight ass piece she is 😡

Reactions: 21
Soph probably couldn't go on 'tend best bubs' hen do coz she wanted to bring Fiddle and Tiny Tears along.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let’s face it Stacey could be getting married any day of the week she does duck all else 🤷🏻‍♀️

My moneys on a positive covid test preventing our shoooooff going to the wedding. I don’t think she could cope with knowing her pic will be taken all day from all angles and she has no control over any of it. Also Jamie the bores suit doesn’t fit him anymore.

I also truly believe Stacey’s sister doesn’t like her and that’s why she isn’t there. Say what you want about thon doll but she doesn’t strike me as someone who would put up with dickheads if she didn’t have to.

Hope that helps hunnays Atv floof resin bhoyshhh iconic if that makes sense x

Reactions: 37
Iz you a diva. Me finkz you iz a diva.

duck off Sophie, give the dog a better life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Afterwards they will walk up the Vulva, I mean THE Vulva, driveway and pull up a pew at the confessional box/pantry with Father James

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.