Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustaLurker101

So label lady has just said I'll do a hen round up on Friday with all the small companies she used.
This to me sounds like they'll be home Friday?!
Hinch tend hen do it this weekend...... I AM looking for discrepancies coz it's hinch but will looking over the weekend for all the pictures and to see when SS comes home. I have a million better things I should be doing but I'm invested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

pinkle

Sorry if someone’s already said it but did she really fuck up and forget her nails are red?
19A1F5E1-32C7-45ED-8DC0-B424316CEF7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Well what a coincidence that Hinch is going to a hen do the exact same time as SS. I really don't think she had any plans to go at all..or wasn't invited! Anyone get a feeling Jemma doesn't like Sophie...

Erica24

Chatty Member
very early thread suggestion:
We can't smell your kitchen sophie but we can certainly smell the bullshit.

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Why do these shitty businesses think they’ll make money gifting millionaire huns stuff? And then paying them to advertise it??

Her management (jimboblittlenob) must approach them and be all like “she’s got 4 million followers” and neglect to mention the fact most of them are struggling to kit themselves out in the latest Hinch £30 Cheesecloffs never mind spend thousands on unnecessary shite.

Any company that gifts a millionaire stuff is an absolute no from me. More and more people are going the same way.

“How many of you have resin drive ways guysssssh” is something that would never ever have come out of her mouth a year back. And she knows it. Why is she even pretending her audience has had an upgrade??? 😂

Reactions: 57

Swisspea

Chatty Member
anyone else on here who’s a parent of a few young kids think its a good idea to install a boiling hot stove with a shelf that can be climbed on and behind right next to the access to the garden. It’s almost like its been positioned by someone who has no daily experience of actually looking after kids that are actually awake.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hot tub companies were followed months ago. The new boobs have been bathing in the secret garden for a while guysss.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Screenshot_20220707-231301_Chrome~2.jpg

1. Al Paccas 😂

2. Nobody screenshoots anything. People do screenshot her stories but we trolls actually cover her children's faces.

3. If you think it's awful that a child's image can be shared, then you agree the issue is actually Mrs Hinch using her children for content and sharing pictures of them in the first place.

She's the one sharing the pictures and not protecting their privacy.

If she doesn't share these pictures, nobody can screenshoot them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

anniemouse

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a Stacey rave thread but she looks like she’s having an awesome time and gives zero fucks about being dressed as a pickle and having an orange cocktail named after her husband to be. You wouldn’t see Hinch doing any of that. What would a Jamie cocktail be called? Teeny Peeny Sunrise?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Hinch the grinch misses Stacey solomons hen
You weren't invited anyway laughs label lady gem

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Fluffy20

VIP Member
The fact that she thinks any of her followers own their own properties is far fetched enough but now she actually believes that they might be spending thousands of pounds on expensive new resin driveways! Hate to break it to you Hinch but your target demographic is still mentally unwell, unemployed, teenage single mums living in council flats and shopping in Home Bargins.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The longest awaited move in hissschtory is so going to happen the same time as SS wedding isn't it. All so fake, planned, tend friendships all for the 'gram.
Hopefully Hinch's "career" is going the same way as Big Boris's!
Oh .. and Hinch, put your stupid thumb away! Life isn't thumbs up for many people, nobody likes a sickly bragger.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Wonder if the ‘cousins’ have a WhatsApp group & are thinking who the fuck is having a hen do & getting married soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys with two (or more) young children (or one for that matter) but at 6:30pm I’m usually knee deep in dinner, bath, bed - not laying in alpaca poo bragging about MY wonderful life.

As someone else said. It’s always HER. This is supposed to be the family home. I’m currently sat in my garden (I’ve abandoned childcare duties as I’m actually tend working and I’m between calls) and I look around and feel so grateful to have this home for our family. I’m so happy our children get to grow up not just with more stuff than I ever had, but with the family centred on love that I never had.

What is trying to say? It’s not that is it. She’s fixated on the high of LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF I HAVE.

She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51