Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles for the thread title!

So what have the past couple of days held for us?

Well, upon returning to Greyskull, Bet Hinch got uncomfortably close to the dog which left a lot of us begging for them to get a room. Only don't, because that's bestiality and illegal.

Monday was mundane. A roundup of brick schlips, not-a-farms not-a-pantry and some child endangerment. Oh and an update on the horror inspired playroom. Yawn.

Tuesday saw a trip to P&G offices to look at some cleaning products. Then a couple of appletisers at The Ivy. Nothing too shabby for our Saint Sopha.

Tattlers were then left speculating on whether tend best bubs Trolloman had invited her on the hen do.

All was revealed with a bit of cash cow milking with a clip of Lon and Ren performing. Some ads ads ads and finally a lie about why she was not there.
Course your cousin has her hen this weekend too. Course she does.

Aaaand back to the ads with a delightful 4 stories about resin driveways. Do you have a resin driveway hens?

As always, wiki is pink button at the top
Thread suggestions marked with "thread suggestion" and from pg. 30 onwards.

Did this quick while my pasta baked cooked so probably missed lots!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
If the cousin hen doo is actually true then why would label lady delete the comment asking where the best bubs forever was?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
Love the recap 🤣 be prepared for more ad ad ads and stories as hinch can't let anyone have their day or engagement 😂

If the cousin hen doo is actually true then why would label lady delete the comment asking where the best bubs forever was?

Did she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she actually did a story explaining why she isn’t on Stacey’s hen 🤣🤣🤣

47E343F2-756F-41D6-AEC9-DEA49F5F7584.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 127

What comment did she delete? I've looked through the old thread can't see it? Best bubs was never gonna go let's be honest, her tend anxiety was probably her back up reason

Reactions: 32
What comment did she delete? I've looked through the old thread can't see it? Best bubs was never gonna go let's be honest, her tend anxiety was probably her back up reason
I can’t remember who posted it, it was this afternoon sometime. There was a screenshot of a comment asking where Hinch was and tagging her, someone else commented they were surprised she’d wasn’t there since they are besties and then apparently it was then gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t remember who posted it, it was this afternoon sometime. There was a screenshot of a comment asking where Hinch was and tagging her, someone else commented they were surprised she’d wasn’t there since they are besties and then apparently it was then gone.
Ah okay thank you 💓

Reactions: 5
Saint Sopha and her epiphanies and Father James 😂 maybe that's why they have the pantry confession box in the kitchen :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well what a coincidence that Hinch is going to a hen do the exact same time as SS. I really don't think she had any plans to go at all..or wasn't invited! Anyone get a feeling Jemma doesn't like Sophie...

Reactions: 58
Also, not to derail or anything, but I haven’t seen SS mention anything about a UK hen do (I confess I may have missed it). Hinches story therefore just makes her look even sadder and more desperate.
Get yourself some proper pals Sopha mate! Oh what’s that? No one likes you cos you’re a bleep?! Ah. Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
So label lady has just said I'll do a hen round up on Friday with all the small companies she used.
This to me sounds like they'll be home Friday?!
Hinch tend hen do it this weekend...... I AM looking for discrepancies coz it's hinch but will looking over the weekend for all the pictures and to see when SS comes home. I have a million better things I should be doing but I'm invested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can just imagine the hens chatting!” pleased that sow face Braggy bleep isn’t coming “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think she would of got away with tend anxiety anymore it’s obvious sh hasn’t legs out cackling away flirting with the workmen she’s so not anxious at all

Reactions: 28
Thanks for the thread titles GUYYSSCH!

PS “That’s why I’m not there” 🤣🤣

Tell me you read tattle and had to save yourself from embarrassment without telling me YOU READ TATTLE AND HAD TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM EMBARRASSMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Could you imagine if she’s pretending she can’t make it, and she’s arranged with the other hens to go out there and ‘surprise’ SS 🤢 which would be hilarious as let’s face it, SS would give zero fucks 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sorry if someone’s already said it but did she really duck up and forget her nails are red?
19A1F5E1-32C7-45ED-8DC0-B424316CEF7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Someone asked why hinchvwasnt there and Someone else replied I'm glad it's only real friends and family and not fake Instagrammers🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.