Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cousin hen do story is excruciatingly awkward, fake or not. She could just say 'have a great time guysssschhh' without offering an explanation for why she's not there.

Reactions: 40
She just wasn’t invited and it’s hilarious the story she’s having to come up with 🤣🤣
To even going as far to make a story post to explain it. Clearly reads tattle and cares enough to let us know her fake reason . Then Stacey trolling her with picture of all her best friends and sister 🤣

edit oh tit I thought i was on stacey thread. Didn't mean to repeat🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone able to slip into the registrar office to see if Freda barker nee Lock niece is getting wed soon 😂 ( unless the wedding is more than a month away- the bans should be on the notice board )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do these crappy businesses think they’ll make money gifting millionaire huns stuff? And then paying them to advertise it??

Her management (jimboblittlenob) must approach them and be all like “she’s got 4 million followers” and neglect to mention the fact most of them are struggling to kit themselves out in the latest Hinch £30 Cheesecloffs never mind spend thousands on unnecessary shite.

Any company that gifts a millionaire stuff is an absolute no from me. More and more people are going the same way.

“How many of you have resin drive ways guysssssh” is something that would never ever have come out of her mouth a year back. And she knows it. Why is she even pretending her audience has had an upgrade??? 😂

4 million followers. They forget the part where 3.5 millions plus are bots. Last time I checked bots can't buy resin driveways

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Even her talking on a story about Henry. He cracks me up. Everybody cracks her up. She has nothing exciting to say. He's not even doing anything funny. Only got his dispstick out and too fat to move. Put me off my chinese

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅
It’ll be a pretend one at the bingo again or drinking tea and eating Daim bars together…

The fact that she thinks any of her followers own their own properties is far fetched enough but now she actually believes that they might be spending thousands of pounds on expensive new resin driveways! Hate to break it to you Hinch but your target demographic is still mentally unwell, unemployed, teenage single mums living in council flats and shopping in Home Bargins.
100% agree, no disrespect to people on lower income, but they aren the kind that are going to want a resin driveway.
And those that can afford a resin driveway - do we think they’re really matching Sofa and taking inspiration from her?
Shes really f*caked herself over because she’s Put herself in a position of nowhere - she doesn’t fit the ‘poor’ demographic anymore nor the rich one either!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
RIGHT. TWO bleeping THINGS.

The resin bonding - I had it quoted for my front garden (similar size) and it was £45 bleeping K

Secondly, the hen party excuse is UTTER bleeping BULLSHIT

RIGHT. TWO bleeping THINGS.

The resin bonding - I had it quoted for my front garden (similar size) and it was £45 bleeping K

Secondly, the hen party excuse is UTTER bleeping BULLSHIT
I’m bleeping second hand embarrassed that she has come up with a total SHITE excuse about why she ain’t there - licking SPF all up into Stinky’s crack and pits.

Reactions: 31
The resin driveway sample looks bleeping ugly anyway 😭😭 why would you want that?!

Reactions: 19
It’s been on her beg board since she ‘premed’ bought the house. Is anyone else gonna find the clip or do I have to lose my tit?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.