Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⬆ Now that should be a thread suggestion 😂
I really need to stop having thread ideas based on SClub tunes in the early hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ But took this a bit further-

now throw your bottle of Zoflora in the air, wave it round like you just don’t care, at the tend hen party over heeeerrrreeeee, cos Soph’s blocked from fun party over therrreeee…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who dis?
Went down a rabbit hole last night on the #90's threads. More faces to add to the list. No sign of any freckles ;)
View attachment 1401812View attachment 1401813View attachment 1401814
I just don’t understand how she looks much older than her actual age…. Quite scary tbh

It's like 2 man team all over again, bloody groundhog day, poor Ronnie, tip it over, tip it over🤭🤭
‘As long as I got you and me’ 🎵 😂 she used to wank off to that song ffs😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to say it. I don’t think Hinch would fit in at the SS hen party. It looks care free and fun. That’s just not Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
New thread title
Mrs Hinch is a big disgrace
Brag brag bragging all over the place!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So I haven’t seen hunch’s page or been here in about 5 months. But is she hiding a pregnancy?? All her holiday pics have Jamie standing in front of her, or a child, her pulling out her dress etc. Looking back on her grid, no body posts in forever. Underconfident or hiding a bump? Why would she be hiding behind Jamie like that?
Sorry if this is already well established, I’m not reading back 30,000 posts lol
Nah she just loves playing games and having people speculate.

Reactions: 17
I’m going to say it. I don’t think Hinch would fit in at the SS hen party. It looks care free and fun. That’s just not Hinch 😂
I do wish she’d gone. It would have made for such great entertainment because there’s not an easy going bone in her body. Instead we get the same boring Henry stories and a photo of a bottle of Zoflora 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nah she’ll have had to do something crazy to turn the attention back on her, like she did at bingo by chucking all the counters - crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s shot herself in the foot by not going. If she’d been seen to be having a laugh, not a care in the world like SS then maybe some of SS followers would have followed her to save her buying bots for a couple days.

Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion

One blow up doll does not a tend hen party make

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Funny how she’s chosen to turn down fake besties hen do - the one she declares she loves to all the bloody time so publicly, whose son is best friends with Ron, the one whose house she can just rock up at late in the night for tea and chats. She’s chose instead to go to her cousin Beccas hen-do yet never mentions her. I find it all a bit weird.

Also, she’s more than happy to take a photo of her cousin Becci at the hen-do, but not one of herself with her sister. This woman has serious privacy issues. Has she apologised to Eileen lamb yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine posting about your expensive new log burner and free resin driveway when people have been waking up to the news that their bills are about to sky rocket to £3.3k per year 😔 I feel like that's why a lot of her die hard fans are leaving her and like a few others have mentioned, removing "Hinch" from their names. She's just not relatable anymore. People might spend money on her little nik-naks but her garden furniture just isn't selling because people are now watching the pennies. She used to be all about the bargains which her key demographic could relate to and that was her whole angle. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing a massive decline on the power influencers have when people really have to start tightening their purse strings.

SS page I don't think will suffer because she's more about the family life and DIY. The only super expensive thing I can really recall her posting about is her pool. Which the house already came with and she fixed to be useable. Most people look at her stories and think "oh that's nice". And besides Instagram isn't even her proper job so she doesn't really need to post as much as she does. She could close her account tomorrow and it probably wouldn't affect her financially at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion
Hinch the grinch misses Stacey solomons hen
You weren't invited anyway laughs label lady gem

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Thread suggestion
Missing the hen of her best mate Stace, cutting off her nose to spite her face(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am no Solomon fan, but duck me, she is schooling Hinch on how to 'relate' to people isn't she. Have a 'tum'? not a problem, get it out anyway. Have fun and sod around with your mates, don't be self conscious. Hinch would NEVER do anything like that. She can't even be arsed to play the instagram game properly like SS. She is lazy and complacent and it will be her downfall.
The last time she sodded around, was probably her attempt at the worm although I suspect she didn’t mean to look as stupid as she did. Will always be a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Went to tesco last night (yup rock n roll Friday but a girls gotta eat)... still the same 6 hinch egg chairs as there has been for the last two weeks. Dusty boxes. Can't give them away

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hinch didn’t go on Stacey’s hen do because she knows she couldn’t of made it all about her, and if she’d tried the ‘were the bestest of friends’ Stacey’s real friends would have probably told her where to go
She wouldn’t have been happy having an airport sweatshirt with no wording unless ‘tend friend’ or ‘business associate’ was an option!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.