Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's doing the kids tea then if she's sat in the garden of the house they supposedly don't even live in.

Reactions: 23
It’s killing me that tattle has rebranded the driveway company to Vulva 🤣🤣🤣
Most of us don’t wank ourselves off over a drive, it’s literally somewhere to dump the car to most normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry, I’m way behind after a long work trip to Manchester. The quality of the joinery in her kitchen is appalling. We have a beeescchhpoke kitchen (my husband’s choice, I couldn’t care either way) and hers looks dreadful in comparison.

Soph, you’re right it’s all in the detail. Your joints should be flush and square. Yours are not. Your gaps (not in an oioio Father James way) aren’t parallel and straight.

I’d sack Bradley and get a proper kitchen company if that’s his best work.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Calling bingo on another story in the next hour tops as Stacey just posted about her sunset dinner
Ba-ba-ba-bingooooo!!

God she's so fuckinf predictable. She might have the big house and expensive Vulva driveway and log burner that she's always wanted forever... But when it comes down to it she's just a sad little woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ba-ba-ba-bingooooo!!

God she's so fuckinf predictable. She might have the big house and expensive Vulva driveway and log burner that she's always wanted forever... But when it comes down to it she's just a sad little woman.
Never known her to post so much today . Really pathetic 😂

Reactions: 15
God I've had no interest in her today. No motivation to say much. She's just a clever smug fucker who needs knocking down a peg or two.. Or bitten by the alpacas, either would do fine

Reactions: 32
Its absolutely nailed on that the cling on niece goes to the tend hen party. It will be somewhere boring as duck, in the middle of the day so that Sopha Rose can get back to the crem in time for a sunset montage filled with a fat fucker of a dog, child endangerment, wild animals and thumbs up. Cant believe it if I'm honest guyscccchh. Dont worry though Princess tacky decor you've never been honest so no need to start now 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.