Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Lonnie is only one. Even I’ll resign to that 😂

You’ll have plenty of cuddles Soph love.

Stop this deplorable phrasing that implies your children are terminally ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Here’s Jimbobteenypeeny telling us all about his new job 🤭 Credit to Schweeet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for inspiring the idea 📢 (volume needed and there are swears)

You’re going to have to ignore Jimbob’s mouth opening for all of the voices 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Am no Solomon fan, but fuck me, she is schooling Hinch on how to 'relate' to people isn't she. Have a 'tum'? not a problem, get it out anyway. Have fun and sod around with your mates, don't be self conscious. Hinch would NEVER do anything like that. She can't even be arsed to play the instagram game properly like SS. She is lazy and complacent and it will be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I feel like she must have been invited, otherwise it’s deadly embarrassing for her to say ‘sorry I couldn’t be there’ on the sisters post when she knows they’ll all read it. It’s too cringe. I think Stacey invited her and she declined. Whether the cousins hen really clashed or not is another matter. It’s more likely she didn’t want to go as she couldn’t control what the others posted and would be too insecure without her little support network/enablers around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
What comment did she delete? I've looked through the old thread can't see it? Best bubs was never gonna go let's be honest, her tend anxiety was probably her back up reason
Someone asked why hinchvwasnt there and Someone else replied I'm glad it's only real friends and family and not fake Instagrammers🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
“Wind your neck in and BE KIND!” 🤣🤣🤣
Poor love was only asking a question…
The Hinch Army love to tell people to BE KIND but they're the worst of the lot. It's so cringe when they keep saying that. I was at a gig the other week and managed to get to the barrier. This woman behind me had been a fan of the band for DECADES and this was her first time getting to see them live due to long term illness. So I let her go in front of me on the barrier and put my arms on each side so I could hold back the crowd as best I could. I feel like that's real kindness that she'll remember for ever. Not this fake, bullshit kindness where you tout it out whenever someone disagrees with you. "If you can't say something nice..." fuck off. Sometimes people need to be called out on their shitty behavior.

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Wind your neck in. Be kind

Hands down the funniest line I’ve ever heard from one of her simps. I’m tempted to place an order from that cupcake shop with that written on the cakes

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Trollomon just gets it right doesn’t she? Not saying I love her but she gets it right in terms of her mainstream of followers.
She’s taken “us” with her on her hen do. She’s not stressing about filters and bad angles or dodgy outfits. She’s owning her post 4 kids mum bod. She’s fine with her sister showing her sometimes being a bit gormless. She’s having fun with her friends (even if they aren’t her actual friends). This is what we all SEE.
And you know what. I’m influenced. I think that hen do looks lovely and I’d like to visit that location.
Hinch. Watch and learn.
Agree. Stacey is miles ahead of Hinch. I'm not a fan but her stories are fun to watch, she's a natural, her career isn't confined to Instagram, she can sing, she can present and presents a likeable personality onscreen. She can also be funny. I'm sure a lot of it is acting a character but it seems natural and unforced and is a much more interesting story than anything Hinch produces. By comparison, Hinch is stilted, inarticulate, attempts at being funny fall flat because she just isn't funny. Stacey gets her demographic, she has pots of money but isn't particularly show off, when she went on about her pool it didn't make me think what a show off, it just made me think good for her, she works hard at her TV work. Hinch showing off expensive items is just someone incredibly untalented, who does not deserve the money she had made, showing off. Totally different. Stacey will always have a TV career as well as Insta. Sophie will only ever have Insta because she's not good enough to do anything else. She is truly appalling on TV.

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Why did Sophie feel the need to mention about her not being at the hen do.
This isn't about you Sophie you cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Jlac22

So wait. Wait wait wait.

Hinch can afford a ridiculous new driveway and lamps or other bollocks that are like £1500 (and let’s not forget the popcorn maker in the haunted cinema room) but she can’t afford to fly out for the first part of her best friend’s hen do and return in time for the “cousin’s”? Is the hen do in SPACE?!

I went to a hen do recently where one of the hens was heavily pregnant and couldn’t drive to the coast… she still made it to part of it so what’s your excuse Hinch?

• Haha

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I would rather go to my BEST mates hen do than my cousins, given the choice. Anyone else?

Pull the other one WINCH.

• Heart

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Hinch didn’t go on Stacey’s hen do because she knows she couldn’t of made it all about her, and if she’d tried the ‘were the bestest of friends’ Stacey’s real friends would have probably told her where to go

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Original Tattle members and the last few remaining hinch sheep trying to remember her ever mentioning a log burner

• Haha