Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hinch farm has got plastic grass, fake bricks and now a plastic driveway - ah yes, just like nature!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Stacey’s already had a UK hen with her real friends. No doubt this “UK hen” will just be Hunch organising some meal/spa trip, where she can go ott and make it look like an extra hen do just for little old her. She’s a boring prick and no one likes her 🤣 That’s the reality. Go back to hanging around with Big Freeds you fool. Pathetic woman can’t even go abroad with her own little family without taking mummy and daddy ffs 🤢 it makes me cringe.

Is she even invited to the wedding? I can see her stuck at the back as a cling on no one wants there or will this cousin be marrying the same day and Soph will have to organise another little “UK wedding” for tend best bubs 😅
I think the one hinch means is the 'instagram' uk hen do where Stacey will have all the desperados like hinch, greedy, in the style morons etc etc. It will be a tend hen do for the gram so all the sheep can enjoy seeing their favourite huns together. And all the real friends and family will be spared meeting them

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Said it before but I'll say it again.

I'm absolutely seething and fed up at all these "celebs/influencers" getting stuff for free when they're the ones in a position to afford it in the first place? Why???? Just cos they think that person will advertise the product and they will get more business?

Dunno about you, but I'd choose to steer clear from the businesses that do that as I'm not influenced by that.

What would be even better, would be companies who can obviously afford to give freebies away every now and again, give it to a member of the general public. I dunno. Say someone working for NHS, someone working for a charity, someone who has been through trauma. (Loads of other examples but I'm sure you get my point).

How nice would that be publicity wise for the company rather than gifting it to people who can clearly afford to pay for it in the first place.
Very true but they give freebies to people with a lot of followers as a way of advertising.
I have mentioned before on here someone I know with loads of followers gets sent stuff all the time asking them to film it even stuff they don’t actually want.
hinch loves it but my friend doesn’t

Reactions: 12
What a moron, making it about herself so lest we forget she's "famous" with "famous friends".

Also this might be a reach but resin drive way strikes me as massively environmentally unfriendly? Correct me if I'm wrong!!

Reactions: 20
“Wind your neck in and BE KIND!” 🤣🤣🤣
Poor love was only asking a question…
”wind your neck in” followed by “be kind”

are these dickheads for real, it’s like it’s ok to insult someone because you perceived their comment to be an insult?! Follow your own effing advice you twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
'Do any of you peasants guyysssch have a resin driveway'

Naw - We dont! We are all mostly doing our best to pay the gas & elecy and feed our families every month, you absolute tone deaf, thick as duck, lazy beggy bastard of a human.

But guess what GUYYSSCH - our kids aint gona hate us for selling their souls to the devil, when they grow up 👌 Blessed Be

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So wait. Wait wait wait.

Hinch can afford a ridiculous new driveway and lamps or other bollocks that are like £1500 (and let’s not forget the popcorn maker in the haunted cinema room) but she can’t afford to fly out for the first part of her best friend’s hen do and return in time for the “cousin’s”? Is the hen do in SPACE?!

I went to a hen do recently where one of the hens was heavily pregnant and couldn’t drive to the coast… she still made it to part of it so what’s your excuse Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s a nice day for a tend wedding 🤣🤣
Didn't think that through did she?!!! A tend hen party means a tend wedding too ...Will it...coincidentally. . be on the same day as Trollomon’s nuptials too??!!
Why hasn't she mentioned to all her "friends" aka followers/bots her cousins upcoming hen party and wedding either?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔
She's gonna have to dust off inch's wedding waistcoat so they can dress up for the gram and 'tend they're off to a wedding in the next week or 2 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm new to here and I'm going to state the obvious. Lots of her "hacks" are basic and have been done for decades. How people have had to be told some of them is a mystery. I also find her fake and annoying . As you were...

Reactions: 35
beggy mitchell did not do a whole story basically saying “GUSSSYCH I PROMISE THEY WANTED ME THERE BUT I CANT GO”

she’s laughable honestly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh blah blah, the tarmac has been down too long 😂.
We’ve survived with a double shower for two under 5’s for 3 years. That’s it, no bath. We’ve survived.! Joys of home ownership.
But she just had to have the resin driveway with ‘VU-bah’. I hope she gets crabs 🦀
Just wanted to say, we moved to a new house with a wet room and have a 5 year old. Amazon sell collapsible baths. Bit of a faff but it gets the dirt out of those nails :)

Reactions: 11
Hinch is the sort of person who would turn up to a wedding in a wedding dress isn't she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
”wind your neck in” followed by “be kind”

are these dickheads for real, it’s like it’s ok to insult someone because you perceived their comment to be an insult?! Follow your own effing advice you twit!
They are so grim I felt like commenting oh shut the duck up. The woman asked a question and was labelled a troll. They are all cuckoo

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the one hinch means is the 'instagram' uk hen do where Stacey will have all the desperados like hinch, greedy, in the style morons etc etc. It will be a tend hen do for the gram so all the sheep can enjoy seeing their favourite huns together. And all the real friends and family will be spared meeting them
So a business meeting basically

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What goes through the minds of the Hinch pair?

Her famous bubs goes away on her hen do surrounded by her sister and closest friends...Sophie decides that it's then the perfect time to try and flog a resin driveway to her sheep, who I'm guessing may not be the demographic that the company thinks they might be...and then gives a super happy " OMG, girls, soooo sorry I can't be there, cos y'know, I properly WAS INVITED, but yeah, erm, got my cousins hen do so I'll go and sprinkle my stardust over there instead and will catch you all on the 'paid by the management photo opportunity hen do' instead.

Meanwhile Jimbob...wheezing like a perve...look at our neurotic obese dog and his knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.