Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trollomon just gets it right doesn’t she? Not saying I love her but she gets it right in terms of her mainstream of followers.
She’s taken “us” with her on her hen do. She’s not stressing about filters and bad angles or dodgy outfits. She’s owning her post 4 kids mum bod. She’s fine with her sister showing her sometimes being a bit gormless. She’s having fun with her friends (even if they aren’t her actual friends). This is what we all SEE.
And you know what. I’m influenced. I think that hen do looks lovely and I’d like to visit that location.
Hinch. Watch and learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Still laughing she never went on the hen party even though she was never going anyway.

Do hope she has bought a fire surround for that log burner to keep her children safe.

My POV is this house was her end goal. I remember her saying on a mario thread she had a goal, then she was done. There is nothing more she can do, she isn’t career minded. She lives in larlarland.
I agree it probably was her end goal, or something like it anyway. Mind you she did make that comment back when she was much more in demand and popular. She’s now got to think about how to maintain this lifestyle with a deadbeat husband, two kids, three bleeping camels, and Horrid Henry to support for the rest of their lives. Plus all the friends and family who are no doubt sticking their hands out every now and then (probably you mainly, Fiddle).

At her peak, it probably looked to her like she’d be rich enough to jack it all in in no time. Her popularity has fizzled out so quick though because she just hasn’t put enough effort, sincerity or creativity into her brand. She won’t go to events or go out of her comfort zone. So I don’t think she’s going to be able to finally move in and do a post going “well thanks guys, I’m off now, see ya” like she was quite hoping for

Reactions: 30
Has th
Trollomon just gets it right doesn’t she? Not saying I love her but she gets it right in terms of her mainstream of followers.
She’s taken “us” with her on her hen do. She’s not stressing about filters and bad angles or dodgy outfits. She’s owning her post 4 kids mum bod. She’s fine with her sister showing her sometimes being a bit gormless. She’s having fun with her friends (even if they aren’t her actual friends). This is what we all SEE.
And you know what. I’m influenced. I think that hen do looks lovely and I’d like to visit that location.
Hinch. Watch and learn.
I agree!
Hinch’s life does not influence me. It’s false, filtered and frazzled to f*ck.
And her husband makes my pissing skin crawl 🤮🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hinch. Watch and learn.
Yes! The photos she posts, they’re so real. In the moment. It shows the fun I think. Hinch never shows the fun. It’s all so boring and ‘look at me’ ‘look at my perfect family’ they’re far from perfect. There’s something seriously wrong with that set up. Everything she posts is staged, it’s so obvious. Why can her followers not see that? They’re all so desperate to be noticed. I don’t think they even watch her much. They just want to appear on her stories to be noticed

Reactions: 29
Still laughing she never went on the hen party even though she was never going anyway.

Do hope she has bought a fire surround for that log burner to keep her children safe.

My POV is this house was her end goal. I remember her saying on a mario thread she had a goal, then she was done. There is nothing more she can do, she isn’t career minded. She lives in larlarland.
I think covid sent the original hinch masterplan way off track. To now keep up the running of 2 houses, llamas, cars etc and whatever her next fad will be is going to take some serious monthly income which wont come from shutting up shop and lurking in the crem.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think she’s paid for much in her new house. That’s why it’s taking so long. Fitting her in between paid for jobs, longing out their ad on her stories (that she will never declare as ads) Shes pretty much living for free. Her posts are very few and far between. Very different from a couple of years ago

Reactions: 22
Lol she's randomly decided to pin that awful selfie of her an Inch to the top of her feed. "See, look you nusty trollzzz we are in love thank you very much!!"
😏 We see through everything you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hinch. Watch and learn.
Yes! Totally agree x

Reactions: 18
I watch her tit for a day or two then have to bow out again. The amount of stuff she brags about! Even the last few days - pantry, new kitchen, log burner, orangery, new carpets, new drive way.. whatever else I’ve missed. The average joe could not afford to do this. It would get done over time, if that! It’s just disgusting. She’s not relatable at all. Read the bloody room. Go and enjoy your wealth without posting absolutely everything when so many people are struggling with bills and to put food on the table.

ps them egg chairs are still reduced to clear in my Tesco and nobody has bought one yet. Still stuck in the corner all 4 of them:D

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I watch her tit for a day or two then have to bow out again. The amount of stuff she brags about! Even the last few days - pantry, new kitchen, log burner, orangery, new carpets, new drive way.. whatever else I’ve missed. The average joe could not afford to do this. It would get done over time, if that! It’s just disgusting. She’s not relatable at all. Read the bloody room. Go and enjoy your wealth without posting absolutely everything when so many people are struggling with bills and to put food on the table.

ps them egg chairs are still reduced to clear in my Tesco and nobody has bought one yet. Still stuck in the corner all 4 of them:D
She's going to find her life so empty when she runs out of stuff to buy.

Reactions: 19
Why did Sophie feel the need to mention about her not being at the hen do.
This isn't about you Sophie you bleep.
I know this isn’t a Stacey rave thread but she looks like she’s having an awesome time and gives zero fucks about being dressed as a pickle and having an orange cocktail named after her husband to be. You wouldn’t see Hinch doing any of that. What would a Jamie cocktail be called? Teeny Peeny Sunrise?
I don't think she was invited I can't see label lady wanted her there

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220707-231301_Chrome~2.jpg

1. Al Paccas 😂

2. Nobody screenshoots anything. People do screenshot her stories but we trolls actually cover her children's faces.

3. If you think it's awful that a child's image can be shared, then you agree the issue is actually Mrs Hinch using her children for content and sharing pictures of them in the first place.

She's the one sharing the pictures and not protecting their privacy.

If she doesn't share these pictures, nobody can screenshoot them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.