Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
That’ll be why she looks so old, sun damage is the worst for aging. The fillers and Botox won’t work if you keep fucking your skin with the sun! Spf and good skincare really is the foundation to aging well. She’s giving me Madge from Benidorm vibes
Sophie-Madge and Jimbob-Mel.

Screenshot_20220704_055236.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 122

Ferguson

VIP Member
Err Hello, is that the Policeman?

Yes sir how can I help

Well, I need to report my wife missing, I can't, find her I've looked everywhere.

OK sir can I take her full name please?

It's Sophie Rose Hinchliffe

Sophie Rose Hinchliffe

Err well Rose isn't actually her middle name she just tends it is

She pretends she has a middle name?

Yes, blessserraaaerttt

Right, and how tall is she please?

Errrr she's 8ft 6, but can you put 5ft 4 please?

8ft 6 ok, and any distinguishing features? Birthmarks etc?

Errrr well she tends she has freckles but they're just filtered on.

Right

CALL OFF THE SEARCH She's here, forgot we had a 6th bathroom and she was just on that thing where you wash your bumbum innit
Oi Oi Allo Allo Allo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

They’re baaaaaaaaack!
Just in time for a Sunday 7pm grid post, what a coincidence!

- Soph is on her grid proudly showing off head to toe sunburn
- Jamie has bits of his limbs missing where Soph has tried to make him look a bit more muscular
- Soph has buried her feet in the sand to only show half of them
- Soph has shrunk approximately 3ft in photos with Jamie
- Someone in the comments asked if Ma and Pa had a good time, and Soph made out like they’d just happened to fly out and join them
- Soph has claimed that they still need to pack Greyskull and make the move to Alpacatraz

Let’s not forget while they were away
- Sophie fell to her knees when Ronnie said “love you Mummy” (video or it didn’t happen Hinch)
- Jamie got in trouble giving away that his parents were back in the UK house / livestock sitting
- Henry lived his best life being an actual dog
- Soph tried to get Molly Mae’s attention by doing some holiday reading
- Trollomon began wedding prep and got her kids a lovely new climbing frame, so we expect Soph to be ready with a big diversion tactic

Get comfy hens, it’s going to be a fun month🍿🥤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Not been on a few days so just catching up. So, this is the woman who covers herself up and doesn't like showing her legs due to the bruises from her blood disorder? And in the past she's mentioned not showing her arms off due to her surgery scars? The same woman who is self conscious about her body and lives in baggy shapeless clothes?
This doesn't look like someone who is anxious and worried about her imperfections.

PhotoGrid_Site_1656885189440.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Wize Owl

VIP Member
A little update from Jimboborangenob 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

suzyT72

I had blood cancer 4 years ago (currently remission 🙏🏼) I used to bruise all the time.. I still do. I always bruise loads more when it’s sunny and hot. Flying used to give me horrendous bruises.
I don’t see one bruise on her. These were mine after a 2 hour flight. I couldn’t touch my legs without them bruising….

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Message for sofa, the only platform she reads…

As you casually read these threads on your way home to look for ammunition for your next moaning post, I thought I should tell you that nobody here is a troll. We are just people who see through your marketing scheme and we don’t like it. The same way no one likes witnessing child abuse - we don’t like witnessing vulnerable-people abuse.

It is possibly fair enough that you started from nothing, but you had a plan to manipulate the masses and it worked to a point.

You abuse your influence to get naive people to buy into your crap which you don’t even use, you give/have given harmful advice among that way, you capitalise on the existence of your children, you are inexplicably illiterate and cannot be bothered to set a better example for those who could invest in grammar/knowledge instead of Zoflora.

90% of your content is a mix of ads and bollox about your family life which frankly no one cares about. Your appearance is a warning to people, not an example, especially to women your age or in fact any age! Filtered pics, plastic eyebrows, horrendous Botox and clothing made by slaves in 3rd world countries.

You support zero cause or local businesses who could do with your so called influence.

I feel aggravated by you and the likes of you because I cannot believe how irrelevant you are, how much you know it and yet how you continue to be so because it generates you a revenue.

You provide zero solution to everyday problems - remember that’s what every business or product is about: solving problems. You’re another problem. You claim to have mental issues but everyone does. You capitalise on it by building fake issues for a market to relate to. That’s evil.

So here are my thoughts for you, I don’t envy you at the slightest and on the contrary I would pity you if it wasn’t for the countless people your are putting into debt as a result of your rubbish scam.

So enjoy your ‘farm’, your flabby ignorant husband and your plastic intoxicating world.

From a well established grown-arse woman in London.

Ps - I quote you ‘if you don’t like it, don’t read it and don’t go criticise it’

• Heart
Reactions: 76

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Anyone else remember back in the day when she never ever liked comments from the peasants let alone replied?

Now look at her 😂 desperately liking and replying to ever single one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

AllieBee

VIP Member
Seems the tea over her in a pink airport outfit was right
Yes! It doesn't matter where in the world she goes Tattlers will always know. We knew Fiddle and Weepy were with them thanks to a Tattle spot, we knew they were home 24 hrs before her post said so, thanks to a Tattle spot. Just imagine, if she hadn't told so many lies maybe she wouldn't have so many threads, then maybe fewer Tattlers would take any interest or recognise her. But hey ho Sophie Lying Cunty Rose Hinchliffe, Tattlers are behind and in front of you every step of the way. And the best bit is she hasn't a clue who we are to avoid us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

CoolMom

VIP Member
Bit of a random aside here guys, but I was thinking about how much these Influencers share about their children. I thought I'd start a list and see if having it written down would help document just how much they over share. I'd be interested to know how many Influencers, huns, sheep or people who call us nusty would be happy with the following being freely shared on the Internet about themselves? Or their own children?

Even teenagers these days know that things on the Internet stay forever, so imagine having all this info posted about yourself to ANYONE before you were even aware of what the Internet is?

Feel free to add anything I've missed.

Ps) For any lurking sheep, these are all things she has shared about R&L and is information that could be used in any way the person on the Internet who found it wanted to. Have a think about the repercussions and ask yourself, would you be happy to share all of these details of yourself to the world?

Your date of birth
Your full name
Time of birth
Birth weight
Photos of you in the bath
Photos of you being breastfed
Your family nick name
Photos of you in only a nappy
Photos of you on the toilet
Photos of you in various states of undress ie. topless, in only a nappy etc
The school you attend
Details of your food likes and dislikes
Details of your favourite hobbies
Details of the tantrums you had over silly things
The messes you made around the house
The time you pooed in the hall
Your medical history
The professional help you had as you had a development delay
Your first steps
Your first family holiday
Your first words
Opening your Birthday/Xmas presents
The layout and front of your house
The days you attend various clubs
How much hard work you were as a toddler

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
No visible bruises, no visible anxiety, including showing her body with a dress barely covering her flange!
Burnt to fuckery, staged couple photos & lying about when she came back.
The Sopha Shit Show - full of 'tend bollocks!
Happy Monday Fat Hens xx 🐔🍿🥤💕

Reactions: 69

omg123ha

Please sing this in the style of Eminem.

Snap back to braggity,
oh there goes sanity,
Oh there’s a new ad in here,
she don’t give up that easily,
No she won’t have it.
She knows we’re all on to
But nope she ain’t read in here

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67