Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Calling today’s bingo, slow motion running alpacas towards to camera (only because she’s holding carrots) & snogs with Roy, Henry running in slow mo down greyskull hallway wimpering with excitement & she’ll be cackling while rubbing her face all over him & a photo of faux farm garden with a Pinterest quote about how there’s no place like home
Ding ding ding. First bingo.

✅ Snogging Henry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Two tend guests having luncheon at The Ivy. Let’s say their tend names are Camilla and Henrietta. They’ve been best friends for years, not like Sopha and SS tend five minutes.….

Camilla: “Oh look there’s that cleaning woman”
Henrietta: “Your cleaning woman, did you know she would be here?”
Camilla: “Not my cleaning woman, you silly goose…the famous one
Henrietta: “Well, whose cleaning woman is she then?”
Camilla: “She doesn’t clean for anyone, except her own house and it never looks dirty in the first place”
Henrietta: “Well, what is she famous for then?”
Camilla: *Lowering her voice* “Wanking her taps”
Henrietta: “Sorry, I didn’t hear you, speak up old bean”
Camilla: (Not realising the waiter is behind her) “WANKING HER TAPS”

The waiter makes a hasty retreat to the safety of the kitchen….

Henrietta: *Flushed a shade of crimson…not unlike Sopha’s tan* “Oh, well really, what an odd thing to be famous for” “What did you say her name is?”
Camilla: “Errrm, it’s Bet something….oh yes Bet Hinch”
Henrietta: “Sorry, but i’ve never heard of her”
Camilla: “Apparently her husband enjoys dressing as a character called Janine and he has a *lowers voice* tiny knob”
Henrietta: “Really Camilla, why do you keep whispering, speak up, a tiny what?”
Camilla: “KNOB”

The waiter having made his way back to their table right at that moment, gives a nervous laugh and makes off for the kitchen again….

Just at that moment Sopha walks past their table on the way to the loo and waves at them like they’re her tend neighbours…. Camilla buttering her roll accidentally sends flying a small knob of butter off her knife….it lands on Sopha.

Camilla: “Ohhh I’m terribly sorry, mind you, that’s not the first time a small knob has been flung at you”…. “chortle chortle”

Sopha *clawing at her neck* heads off to ask the Maître d' for a barskittttt to sit in.

I’ll show myself out….🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Judging by Jim bobs lack of tan and her burnt to a crisp look you can tell who spent the whole holiday on their backside sunbathing and who was running after the kids 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
This has been bothering me for a while now and I'm in a mood, so I'm going to let it all out 😤 so hinch has her parents basically there 24/7, she can't even go on holiday with her own husband and kids without them having to go along too. I don't know what age her parents are, but surely their at a time in their lives when they want to relax a bit more and do things for themselves. Maybe see a bit of the world without having to run after kids. I lost my mum almost10 years ago and it absolutely sickening that hinch uses them the way she does. I'm very close to my dad but he's also very clear when he wants me to fuck off home 🤣 I don't go on holidays with him and his partner, I'm a grown woman! I'd never in a million years expect of him, or if my mother if she was still here, what she expects of her parents. Maybe I'm wrong and they want to do all these things but there will come a time when her parents won't be there to run after her and attend her every need. She's gonna be in in
a massive shock whenever the time comes. I'd be surprised if she can actually wipe her own arse the way she carries on 😖 sorry for being so gloomy, the "pantry" finished me tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 53

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
So the freckles are ‘kisses from the sun’ what’s the excuse from fiddles for the entire burnt body from the sun? A hug from the sun? Or better, a SHAG from the sun seeing as inch can’t get it in

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Tells those animals several times "I love you" but can only manage "woo hoo hoo" when her husband says it to her.

Tell me you're in a loveless marriage without telling me you're in a loveless marriage......

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I always feel smug that my pantry is double the size of hers the clever cunt 😏 nernernernerrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
I adore the wallpaper in the playroom. BUT... that combined with the panelling gives me "killed by a hillbilly whilst holidaying in a cabin" vibes.

• Haha
Is this a part of her leg the sun didn’t kiss (scorch) with all her lies and filters she’s probably as white as snow
I think that’s what happens when you’re sitting on your ass the whole time while someone else parents your children and it’s just the front of your legs that burn 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Danielle0120

VIP Member
i must be an idiot then cos I’ve done the exact same for my daughter 😬. She loved playing doctor and would rather have played with plasters than a book or toys on the plane
I do think it's cute, kids like the most silliest of things. But, I think it's more that Ronnie doesn't have toys, books, stickers.
Ronnie likes what SOPHIEEEEE wants him to like. Ronnie likes routine no Sophie likes routine Ronnie likes feeding the alpacas in a very specific way no Sophie likes it. Ronnie has a very specific bedtime routine where things simply cannot be out of order no Sophie likes the routine then slips up and shows a video of Ronnie not giving a toss about so called routine
Yano?
Playing the whole Ronnie loves plasters (not the first time she's mentioned it) is for speculation. Oh Ronnie has his favourite things that calm him down and OOOH it looks like it's plasters. She talks bollocks, I just don't think she knows her own child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I still don't get why anyone would want alpacas as a... Can you call them pets? Weird, she acts like she loves the animals but if she did Henry would be a healthy weight and walked daily, and she'd let the alpacas go somewhere better, bigger and to someone with experience.

She tells Henry and the fluffless cunts she loves them so naturally but she struggles to tell her own children and husband..... Make it make sense

Handwash30

VIP Member
A pantry needs a solid door on really, who would buy a million quid house then have all their Heinz Hoopz on display through the glass like they’re diamonds in a jewellers

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Calling today’s bingo, slow motion running alpacas towards to camera (only because she’s holding carrots) & snogs with Roy, Henry running in slow mo down greyskull hallway wimpering with excitement & she’ll be cackling while rubbing her face all over him & a photo of faux farm garden with a Pinterest quote about how there’s no place like home

• Haha
  • Heart