Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Ah I just thought it was a nice photo of her for a change - the lack of golden arches eyebrows suits her. I've no idea what she really looks like - wish the same could be said for her kids. Hopefully it's the start of her slowly introducing her real face and dropping the filters. I mean, if she went completely au natural overnight her followers may think she'd been hacked! She does like to drag these things out and take her time does Sophaaaa. But man imagine your partner editing your pics online 🙈 I'd be heartbroken

Not really as this is filtered to death . You can see by Jamie's arms and legs. So she literally looks like a different person as it's not her 😂 her face is also fuller in real life

Reactions: 6

anniemouse

VIP Member
It was totaljobs and she was basically a recruitment consultant, who are notoriously pushy beasts (sorry if there's any on here!)

Attached are screen shots of what her she described her roles as (seems copy and pasted from head office to me) and her recommendations from people she supplied to.
Oh was it not Global communications or something like that?

Reactions: 5

Multi-21

VIP Member
Does anyone know how long she was in her sales job before she left to become a tend hairdresser?

Reactions: 4

Oldcat

Chatty Member
‘Hinch Pantry’ 🤢
Hinch Farm Pantry

View attachment 1393686anyone think she's protesting too much about this? Like she's saying see Tattle I have still got some brand partners.'better get my head back in the zone' oh no does this mean she has to do some actual cleaning stories instead of those fuuuukkkkiiiiin alpaca stories 😅😅 From the sponge emoji I'm guessing it's just p&g or minky.hope so anyway,becuase I hope the ☕☕ regarding tesco dropping her this summer is true 🤞
Or is that a folder with pregnancy notes in ?????

• Sick
Reactions: 2
That, to me, sounds like a child with some speech delays probably brought on by not being spoken to/interacted with properly and from a lack of exposure to age appropriate activities, groups and peers. I'm doubtful of any ASD armchair diagnosis, with only seeing what she wants to show it's hard to work out what is actually his natural behaviour and what she has steered him towards for the 'gram (eg the plasters, the recycling/bins, routines)
Just my 2p worth as a former teacher and SEND support.
As much as I dislike Hunch and think she's a liar, I don't think she's lying about a possible autism diagnosis. Ronnie seems to interact a lot with his cousin, grandparents and - pains me to say it - Mr Hunch.

Reactions: 2