Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping weeeeird about that dog! It gives me the absolute ick 🤢. I'm sorry but that's not a normal way to behave towards your pet! It's like those programmes where women fall in love and marry their horses.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Oh duck off with all the journey bullshit, being neurodiverse is not a destination. Making memories and being on a journey, bloody instacrunts are obseeshhhed with cliches and talking bollocks.
She's always on a bleeping jOuRnEy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah she has been reunited with fatsomes......he has gotten bigger, god love him. Wait we will have a reunion with the bucky ones in a bit too

Reactions: 17
I feel like the police are going to be banging on the door after watching that video of her and the dog 🤢😶

Honestly though,

Who films them self lying down being tongued by the dog with plinky plonky music playing

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Henry had lots of fun with grandma and grandad Hinch, unlike her human sons who are only allowed to have fun with the Head Grandparent fiddle and occasionally weepy when he’s allowed out the shed

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That dog doesnt seem to care Sofa is there. Has he been better treated by The Real Mrs Hinchliffe? 👀

Tbh I would prefer her posts from the holiday over Castle Greyskull.

Reactions: 23
All the sheep banging on about all the wonderful memories made! It’s one pic of her with each kid, two of her and Jamie on the beach, one of her and Jamie and Lennie, one of Jamie with the boys and 4 of the kids sat down in matching clothes!! Oh the memories
Only difference from her usual pictures is there’s a few of her and Jim Bob still no pic of the four of them though considering her mum and that were there

Reactions: 16
Hinchers really are thick! This one's put bleach on her chair and is now shocked it looks like this? 🤦‍♀️ if you're ever having a bad day, have a read through this fb page, will give you a laugh and make you feel like a genius 😆
If you think that's bad, 1.4K comments weighing in on how to hang up trousers

1656929623755.png

And that's more comments than Hinch got on her latest grid post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my god. This voice over 🤢🤮🥺
View attachment 1391014
I honestly thought I was hearing things when I heard that voice and had to play it again 😱 WTF? The egotistical twit actually enjoying that Hennerz missed her 🙄

Well Sopha (Even though she’s not read here since Mary Poppins copped off with Bert) Hennerz was living his best life when I saw him with Ma and Pa Hinchliffe. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed….. bless’is’arrrrt.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who the duck cuddles their dog like that after being away for 2 weeks? That’s not normal behaviour at all. I love my dog, we all love the dog and he was spoilt when we brought him home from kennels but she might as well be shagging him the way she’s behaving there.

Off for a catch up now….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.