Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people who actually know what a pan treee is really for and would use it accordingly may find a shelf useful. But traditionally a pantry is a cold store for food, not a cupboard which is actually what twatface has got. But fear not fellow nusty troll I'm sure sopha will manage to fill the shelf with her useless teshco tat.
Exactly, so after the invention of fridges and freezers, people suddenly had this really handy large storage that wasnt in the kitchen, but usually tagged onto the exterior of your house. My grandma had an actual pantry and it was amazing for bulk buying stuff.

Anyway, i get an irrational rage when i see 'pantrys' being added to modern houses. Either you have an original one, or your house is just too new for a pantry. Build all the large cupboards you like, it dont make em posher to call em a pantry. I have no idea why it gives me such irrational rage 😅

Apologies to anyone with a pretend pantry i may have offended!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bit of a random aside here guys, but I was thinking about how much these Influencers share about their children. I thought I'd start a list and see if having it written down would help document just how much they over share. I'd be interested to know how many Influencers, huns, sheep or people who call us nusty would be happy with the following being freely shared on the Internet about themselves? Or their own children?

Even teenagers these days know that things on the Internet stay forever, so imagine having all this info posted about yourself to ANYONE before you were even aware of what the Internet is?

Feel free to add anything I've missed.

Ps) For any lurking sheep, these are all things she has shared about R&L and is information that could be used in any way the person on the Internet who found it wanted to. Have a think about the repercussions and ask yourself, would you be happy to share all of these details of yourself to the world?

Your date of birth
Your full name
Time of birth
Birth weight
Photos of you in the bath
Photos of you being breastfed
Your family nick name
Photos of you in only a nappy
Photos of you on the toilet
Photos of you in various states of undress ie. topless, in only a nappy etc
The school you attend
Details of your food likes and dislikes
Details of your favourite hobbies
Details of the tantrums you had over silly things
The messes you made around the house
The time you pooed in the hall
Your medical history
The professional help you had as you had a development delay
Your first steps
Your first family holiday
Your first words
Opening your Birthday/Xmas presents
The layout and front of your house
The days you attend various clubs
How much hard work you were as a toddler

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Jimbobbumbuminnitslob 🎵 Hinchy Holiday 🎵 🤭 (Volume needed)
Thanks to all for their help and credit for lyrics @Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup @Pollyanna263 @anniemouse @Ferguson @AllieBee I tried to use as many lyric suggestions as I could to fit the schongggg, sorry I couldn't fit them all 🐔💕

Sopha told Jimbob to hire a pedalo……. this was the only thing left to hire 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Bit of a random aside here guys, but I was thinking about how much these Influencers share about their children. I thought I'd start a list and see if having it written down would help document just how much they over share. I'd be interested to know how many Influencers, huns, sheep or people who call us nusty would be happy with the following being freely shared on the Internet about themselves? Or their own children?

Even teenagers these days know that things on the Internet stay forever, so imagine having all this info posted about yourself to ANYONE before you were even aware of what the Internet is?

Ps) For any lurking sheep, these are all things she has shared about R&L and is information that could be used in any way the person on the Internet who found it wanted to. Have a think about the repercussions and ask yourself, would you be happy to share all of these details of yourself to the world?

Your date of birth
Your full name
Time of birth
Birth weight
Your family nick name
The school you attend
Your medical history
Your first steps
Your first words
When you list it like this, it’s very scary indeed. No-one knows who we are as a family as we are not on social media at all. My kids would hate strangers seeing photos of them and their rooms etc and commenting on them.

Reactions: 27
'Travel with toddlers advice' 🤣
Give overrrrrrrrrr.
She wasn't on the flight alone with 2 children. Have her sheep forgotten that part? She had 3 other adults with her!!! FOUR adults with 2 children, one that probably slept majority of the way because he's only 1, is a piece of piss.
And it’s barely a 1 hour flight!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you list it like this, it’s very scary indeed. No-one knows who we are as a family as we are not on social media at all. My kids would hate strangers seeing photos of them and their rooms etc and commenting on them.
Ah yes, another one. Your bedroom! Why would any old person on Instagram need to see your private space where you sleep and keep your undies?

bleeping stupid the lot of it.

Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So this was done way back in Feb… is there bricks inside the whole of the downstairs? So unpractical with 2 small children 🙄
We have an ex-farmhouse (real not tend) and I have old bricks (not schlips) in my hall, stairs and landing they are dusty, but they don't show grubby hand prints. 🥰

Reactions: 17
Exactly, so after the invention of fridges and freezers, people suddenly had this really handy large storage that wasnt in the kitchen, but usually tagged onto the exterior of your house. My grandma had an actual pantry and it was amazing for bulk buying stuff.

Anyway, i get an irrational rage when i see 'pantrys' being added to modern houses. Either you have an original one, or your house is just too new for a pantry. Build all the large cupboards you like, it dont make em posher to call em a pantry. I have no idea why it gives me such irrational rage 😅

Apologies to anyone with a pretend pantry i may have offended!
Tend pantry, tend farm, tend anxiety, tend Mum, tend cleaning expert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m all for resorting to the iPad and totally would want them to just sit and watch something on a flight.
But at no point does she mention actual toys, stickers, colouring - and god forbid it - a bleeping book.
My 3 year old would have been perfectly content to have a tray on his lap and colour in for a bit; do some stickers and then when he gets restless be read to.

Just feels a bit odd to bang on about plasters and fidget toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Your date of birth
Your full name
Time of birth
Birth weight
Your family nick name
The school you attend
Your medical history
Your first steps
Your first words
Also, all the family names eg Abi, Lennie etc
Friends names that they hang out with
Your pets and their names eh Henry, Roy..
Holidays you go on
The days you attend nursery

Reactions: 18
Now Hinchy, I know you haven’t read here since the Spanish Armada, but just STOP PUTTING YOUR CHILDREN IN DANGER FOR INSTAGRAM CONTENT. I know you think you’re Mrs Do Little Dr Doolittle with your vast experience of keeping healthy animals, but those camels are not cute, furry kittens. They’re livestock. Please just stop.

Also your cupboard pantry is tit. The worktops are going to be so low down they’ll only be suitable for the borrowers. Not somebody who’s 8 foot 6 5 foot 8. In fact, your whole farm house is tit.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day xx

Edited to add I missed the story with the genius parenting idea of bringing a box of plasters on a 2 hour flight to entertain your 3 year old boy. Admit it, you stuck him in front of his iPad the whole way and ignored him. Hope Ronald stuck the plasters all over your freckled gob.

As you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And it’s barely a 1 hour flight!!! 🤦‍♀️
This!!

We just flew to England from Canada (and back) with a 3 year old and a 10 month old. Eight hour flights, which ended up both being overnight due to delays. I had everything under the sun prepared for snacks, extra activities, a few new little toys, noise-cancelling headphones for my 3 year old, medicine for every possible need, a plan to have them fed and changed into pajamas before take-off, etc.

None of it mattered a fig - my 10 month old fell asleep as we taxied out, and largely stayed asleep the entire time, and my usually mild-mannered 3 year old was a nightmare on the way there due to being overtired. Refused to sleep, refused to sit in his car seat that we brought on the plane for familiarity, fought being buckled when the seatbelt sign came on, had to go to the toilet about 6 times, etc. I ended up with him sleeping on my lap after a 6 hour struggle of trying to get him to calm down and relax. If the flight had been an hour, it would have been an absolute breeze.

But here’s Sopha with her genius packet of plasters hack, which I’m sure lasted about 20 minutes, tops. And definitely had nothing to do with the screen that Ronnie is clearly absorbed in watching.

If only I’d brought plasters, I’m sure my son would have been a perfect angel for all 8 hours in the air!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not been on a few days so just catching up. So, this is the woman who covers herself up and doesn't like showing her legs due to the bruises from her blood disorder? And in the past she's mentioned not showing her arms off due to her surgery scars? The same woman who is self conscious about her body and lives in baggy shapeless clothes?
This doesn't look like someone who is anxious and worried about her imperfections.

View attachment 1390047
Judging by the tan she’s been sunbathing loads with arms and legs out???

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.