Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message for sofa, the only platform she reads…

As you casually read these threads on your way home to look for ammunition for your next moaning post, I thought I should tell you that nobody here is a troll. We are just people who see through your marketing scheme and we don’t like it. The same way no one likes witnessing child abuse - we don’t like witnessing vulnerable-people abuse.

It is possibly fair enough that you started from nothing, but you had a plan to manipulate the masses and it worked to a point.

You abuse your influence to get naive people to buy into your crap which you don’t even use, you give/have given harmful advice among that way, you capitalise on the existence of your children, you are inexplicably illiterate and cannot be bothered to set a better example for those who could invest in grammar/knowledge instead of Zoflora.

90% of your content is a mix of ads and bollox about your family life which frankly no one cares about. Your appearance is a warning to people, not an example, especially to women your age or in fact any age! Filtered pics, plastic eyebrows, horrendous Botox and clothing made by slaves in 3rd world countries.

You support zero cause or local businesses who could do with your so called influence.

I feel aggravated by you and the likes of you because I cannot believe how irrelevant you are, how much you know it and yet how you continue to be so because it generates you a revenue.

You provide zero solution to everyday problems - remember that’s what every business or product is about: solving problems. You’re another problem. You claim to have mental issues but everyone does. You capitalise on it by building fake issues for a market to relate to. That’s evil.

So here are my thoughts for you, I don’t envy you at the slightest and on the contrary I would pity you if it wasn’t for the countless people your are putting into debt as a result of your rubbish scam.

So enjoy your ‘farm’, your flabby ignorant husband and your plastic intoxicating world.

From a well established grown-arse woman in London.

Ps - I quote you ‘if you don’t like it, don’t read it and don’t go criticise it’

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Cleaning is beneath Hinch.

It always has been to her. She only ever “enjoyed” cleaning because she had the novelty of a brand new, new build. She’s never actually cleaned anything really grotty like many of the other big cleaning accounts…

I’d love to see the day she gets down and dirty in one of her mentally ill sheeps houses and does some proper cleaning. Put it this way she’s not many non-bot followers away from this possibly becoming a reality for her.
Remember when she did her mate traces make over in her house and said
Do you think me and trace should do a little thing where we come and make over someone's room in their house
Never materialised did it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just musing on her decisions on what she’s done to her house….. everything is semi permanent, which when styles change and her look become outdated, will cost a fortune to change again because it’s all actual physical alterations. Bloody mental!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Condescending prick! Back to work? Being driven to ‘work’ which lets be honest guysh is literally her waltzing in, ticking a few this or that boxes and fingering a few items is absolutely not work and then waffling on about lunchtime being the halfway point until hometime. As if she’d know what it feels like having to go to work for 8 plus hrs a day. She probably arrived in tend work at 11 and was back home in time for lunch by 1

Reactions: 21
Ok as some one who has never owned a pantry or a house for that matter I just did a lil bit of Googling on these.. Now I understand what one is and as you can see from the photo I chose of many it does look very good with all the shelves and very well organised. What the heck is Sofa’s tend pantry? A walk-in cupboard that has a work top, 2 shelves and a tit load of baskets underneath?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but probably a bit Hudson to the party but she has a pantry but she doesn’t know what to put in it. How about food you bleeping Eejit. If you don’t know what to put in it you obviously have no use for it. She literally just has to have things for the sake of having them doesn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her patronising advice feels like the time she sat behind the tills at home bargains swiping her own shopping and saying how fun it was and taking the piss out of everyone. No clue at all what the everyday working person goes through. As even a meeting she is waited on foot and no worries over childcare with live in parents and a kept husband at home
Also like the time she went in for some kind of meeting and sat there thinking about buying nice stationery and bits and bobs for your desk 🤦‍♀️ She has absolutely no bleeping idea what it is to actually work and it shows.

• Haha
Wasn't it something like her Mummaz says "Pack a Sschnack" for journeys? 🤪
No surprise the dated Brickkkk Sschlipps were Fiddle's idea/influence too. Such a bloody weird family dynamic. Pathetic.

Surely her instacunt "journey" will come crashing to a ssschtop soon? The move to the "Chapel of Tend" is laughable, getting on for the besscht part of a year now. 😴

What's with the Leopard Print attire, knee/gash flashing, red nails and bright yellow bun bun hair innitt? Bet Hinch 😂 that has to be added to the list of names!

• Haha
Does anyone know how long she was in her sales job before she left to become a tend hairdresser?

Reactions: 4
Just long enough to shag her boss in the stationery cupboard I believe
Maybe that’s what she thinks the pantry is for?

Edited to add maybe that’s why it’s so small? James long for Jamie’s little friend only needs the minimum of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen trollerman is doing her thing 😂 she isn't a sun bather hinch! Gradual tan all the way instead of the crispy bacon look!
Actually the Dove gradual tan is lovely as well. I use it and people always ask me if it's a real tan. And much more healthy for you skin.

Take note Soph!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.