Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That entrance hall floor is going to be such a twit to clean

Reactions: 21
She's making her house look like she lives in a stable. All this effort on a look that will date VERY quickly. She was bored to tears looking at grey banging on about Dulux neutral colours, then she moved instead of repainting her house.
Not sure something can date when it was never on trend to begin with! 😆
One way of making sure your decor doesn’t go out of fashion, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
20220704_155912.jpg

Blessched be the crematorium. Today's servisch will be conducted by Father Jim. Aaaaarrmeeeeen 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 87
She's making her house look like she lives in a stable. All this effort on a look that will date VERY quickly. She was bored to tears looking at grey banging on about Dulux neutral colours, then she moved instead of repainting her house.
I think it's already around 20 years put of date to be fair! Bet Hinch knows very little about trends and fashion!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she implies that the brick schlips were done while they were away, and then shows herself smoothing the mortar? When was it then, Soph?

Also, the off-centre stairs and schhhhhhhandlier make me howl. The slow angle change so that the light appears to be hanging centred is hysterical, as it clearly drives her insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
bleeping brick schliiiips! 🙄🙄 I’ll be back to catch up later when I’ve left my tend job but just had to vent my brick slip disgust 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
As you were team troll!

Reactions: 16
I always feel smug that my pantry is double the size of hers the clever bleep 😏 nernernernerrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think it's already around 20 years put of date to be fair! Bet Hinch knows very little about trends and fashion!
Don't be so horrible you nusty, nusty troll. Sofa starts her own trends and fashions, you should know that by now. Soon everyone's houses will be turned inside out; bricks on the inside, wood panels on the outside, the sun will perpetually shine and vomit inducing music will provide a backdrop to all of our lives. Sounds like a great idea for video game...................🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tha duck she wearing nurses/surgeon's scrubs for? Is she going to operate on dear Henners? If that's part of her muslin dishcloff collection then god help the sad twats who buy it.

Screenshot_20220704-162731_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The duck is that pantry all about? Jesus christ. Its tiny she's not getting much in that. And why does she feel the need to point out the bleeding obvious? Is it because she thinks her sheep are so thick they don't know what a shelf looks like so she has to point it out? Or is it because she's actually so unimaginative she can't think what to say about her new cupboard so is trying to fill the story? She could have said what she was putting on each shelf, storage ideas etc. Instead of which all we get are we've got shelves and barrrrskitts and I laarrvvvee it. Hopeless.

Reactions: 28
It’s like the house is inside out. She’s put wood on the outside and bare bricks inside what a stupid mare

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she seriously showing us her bra there? Thought she was going to whip her tit out and breastfeed the alpacas for a minute. Get some bleeping clothes that fit properly you ding, then they wouldn't hang/fall off you. Or is this a plan and Only Fans in the pipeline?! 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220704-163248_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.