Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err Hello, is that the Policeman?

Yes sir how can I help

Well, I need to report my wife missing, I can't, find her I've looked everywhere.

OK sir can I take her full name please?

It's Sophie Rose Hinchliffe

Sophie Rose Hinchliffe

Err well Rose isn't actually her middle name she just tends it is

She pretends she has a middle name?

Yes, blessserraaaerttt

Right, and how tall is she please?

Errrr she's 8ft 6, but can you put 5ft 4 please?

8ft 6 ok, and any distinguishing features? Birthmarks etc?

Errrr well she tends she has freckles but they're just filtered on.

Right

CALL OFF THE SEARCH She's here, forgot we had a 6th bathroom and she was just on that thing where you wash your bumbum innit
Oi Oi Allo Allo Allo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Calling today’s bingo, slow motion running alpacas towards to camera (only because she’s holding carrots) & snogs with Roy, Henry running in slow mo down greyskull hallway wimpering with excitement & she’ll be cackling while rubbing her face all over him & a photo of faux farm garden with a Pinterest quote about how there’s no place like home
Ding ding ding. First bingo.

✅ Snogging Henry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Seriously she leaves me in a permanent state of vomiting, that pathetic Disney tit music and her drooling all over that poor dog just turns my stomach and makes me angry although hennerz does look a bit thinner

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ironic she use Babe 🐷 over the top of Henry considering he will probably be the fittest he’s been in years after two weeks away from hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait 2 weeks away from Henners? I swear she’s been gone for a month

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the f**k is she doing with that chicken strip animal?! 🫣🤮 it’s not even past the 9pm watershed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Seems the tea over her in a pink airport outfit was right
Yes! It doesn't matter where in the world she goes Tattlers will always know. We knew Fiddle and Weepy were with them thanks to a Tattle spot, we knew they were home 24 hrs before her post said so, thanks to a Tattle spot. Just imagine, if she hadn't told so many lies maybe she wouldn't have so many threads, then maybe fewer Tattlers would take any interest or recognise her. But hey ho Sophie Lying Cunty Rose Hinchliffe, Tattlers are behind and in front of you every step of the way. And the best bit is she hasn't a clue who we are to avoid us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Oh duck off with all the journey bullshit, being neurodiverse is not a destination. Making memories and being on a journey, bloody instacrunts are obseeshhhed with cliches and talking bollocks.
Think my favourite was when she referred to her fake grass ‘journey’ 🤣🤣 then one visit to tend besssht bubsccch and she loves fields guyssssch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All the sheep banging on about all the wonderful memories made! It’s one pic of her with each kid, two of her and Jamie on the beach, one of her and Jamie and Lennie, one of Jamie with the boys and 4 of the kids sat down in matching clothes!! Oh the memories

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seems the tea over her in a pink airport outfit was right
Why would anyone think that this is anything other than bleeping weird, let alone to take a photo, so bumstretcher and sexydaddypig can appreciate what a gold standard cleaning account they follow. *Disclaimer* it's normal to miss your pets, it's not normal to cuddle and snog them, like it's your boyfriend. While your mouth breathing job shy ken mound inch worm 'hubby' stands by watching and taking photos. 🤢🤢🤢

Think my favourite was when she referred to her fake grass ‘journey’ 🤣🤣 then one visit to tend besssht bubsccch and she loves fields guyssssch 😂
Oh ma gawd, forgot about the fake grass journey 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would anyone think that this is anything other than bleeping weird, let alone to take a photo, so bumstretcher and sexydaddypig can appreciate what a gold standard cleaning account they follow. *Disclaimer* it's normal to miss your pets, it's not normal to cuddle and snog them, like it's your boyfriend. While your mouth breathing job shy ken mound inch worm 'hubby' stands by watching and taking photos. 🤢🤢🤢
Can you imagine?
“Come ‘ere babe, film me while I snog the dog will ya?” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.