Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Nose kissed by the sun but from the rest of her, looks like her dad fucked a Wotsit!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

YorkshireMrs

I thought the video of Ronnie & Lennie this morning showed how bad she’s trained her kids to perform.
Ron told Len to draw, Len drew, Ron clapped and cheered and then went to grab the crayon off him.
Ron did exactly what Soph has been doing to him on the videos.

FFS just let kids be kids, no cheering, no clapping and just let them find their own way

• Sad
Reactions: 64

Erica24

Chatty Member
That 'pantry' looks like a telephone booth, If she put a defibrillator in there she would be right on trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She knows exactly what she's doing. 'Hides' behind Jamie to try and promote pregnancy speculation, the 'sunburn' photo of her holding Lonnie looks very filtered too, she WANTS people to talk about her. Sophie, if it wasn't for Tattle, you'd have nothing to read. You can thank us later.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Jimbobbumbuminnitslob 🎵 Hinchy Holiday 🎵 🤭 (Volume needed)
Thanks to all for their help and credit for lyrics @Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup @Pollyanna263 @anniemouse @Ferguson @AllieBee I tried to use as many lyric suggestions as I could to fit the schongggg, sorry I couldn't fit them all 🐔💕

Sopha told Jimbob to hire a pedalo……. this was the only thing left to hire 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She's so fucking weeeeird about that dog! It gives me the absolute ick 🤢. I'm sorry but that's not a normal way to behave towards your pet! It's like those programmes where women fall in love and marry their horses.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So now we know why she posted a few weeks back about covering herself up, so she can sit back and enjoy all the comments about ‘brave Sopha getting her legs out’. How do the sheep not see what a devious cow she is 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can't sit here and be all ooooh well done ronnnnn. Wanna know why? 👏 Ronnie 👏 can 👏 talk 👏

She needs to stop acting likes he's waking up and miraculously said lennie here you go, draw. That child can talk, he might not be as fluent as most children his age, it may of took him longer, but he's talking and by her stories he has a wide range of vocabulary.

She's dramatised the whole thing for content to drag out. Invisible speech my arse.

She's a vile woman, and Ronnie deserves better. When he's older he will see right through what a cunt his so called mum is, and they will have a very toxic relationship. If they have one at all.
Orrrr, they'll have one like Sophie and her mum which isn't healthy, because by the stories we've been told Freda wasn't the nicest to Sophie as a child, or anyone around her. She sounds like she manipulated S as a child and it's carried on into adulthood.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hennerz update and “About that reunion” 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Nope, struggled to watch the stories of her and Henry.
It makes me feel so uncomfortable 🤢🤢🤢if baby no3 comes out furry I won't be surprised

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

ethelworks

Wtf, her videos with these bloody alpacas is actually disturbing. As we say in Scotland-she's nae right in the fucking heid 🙈👊

• Haha
Reactions: 58