Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore the wallpaper in the playroom. BUT... that combined with the panelling gives me "killed by a hillbilly whilst holidaying in a cabin" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Playroom looks like a Bob Ross painting, very Canadian wilderness, what with that and the mural in Ronnie's room I think she is getting mixed up with her countries and farms isn't she? Thick twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That wallpaper looks cold and the bleakness is awful just like the rest of the house

Reactions: 17
The farm mural should have been in the playroom not Ron’s bedroom and although I don’t like the paper in the playroom it would have been more calming for a bedroom.
Also why not incorporate the pantry into the oversized utility
She doesn’t think anything through, it’s all rushed (apart from the actual moving in obviously, that’s done at a snail’s pace)

Reactions: 24
Just reach lunchtime. Yeah okay, that just screams of someone who has never done a real days work in her life. When I and I am sure many many others work through lunch most of the time, seeing stuff like that boils my piss.
JuSt ReAcH LuNcHtImE 🤪🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 fuuuuuckoff

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not been on a few days so just catching up. So, this is the woman who covers herself up and doesn't like showing her legs due to the bruises from her blood disorder? And in the past she's mentioned not showing her arms off due to her surgery scars? The same woman who is self conscious about her body and lives in baggy shapeless clothes?
This doesn't look like someone who is anxious and worried about her imperfections.

View attachment 1390047
Sorry, I’m super Cate Blanchett to the party but why the duck does she look like she’s used some kind of mahogany wood stain on her skin? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s strayed too far from what she actually does well which is a sparkly clean neutral look. Not that there’s much skill or creativity required to decorate a new build silver and grey but still. If she’d have started her account with this peculiar farm themed house she’d have never become popular.

I’m sure the people she’s “working” with today are absolutely buzzing to hear how she really feels about meeting with them. On a public story as well. She may as well just rock up and say “morning everyone, I really didn’t want to come and meet all you bastards today 😊 can’t wait for this be over”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah she'll be too tired from her tend hard days work and jetlag from a little flight from Spain 🤣

Hardwork being waited on and chauffeured about with her parents and Jamie available for childcare the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My opinion on the playroom ? Boring as shite.

Let your kids be kids ! Encourage them to have there own say and own opnion in the world!

I love wine and crisps ! Same as Sophie loves her tend farm! Did I decorate my kids bedrooms in said wine and crisps theme? Nah was what they love paw patrol clashing colours who cares

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah she'll be too tired from her tend hard days work and jetlag from a little flight from Spain 🤣

Hardwork being waited on and chauffeured about with her parents and Jamie available for childcare the whole time
Will certainly be interesting to see if she does or not

Reactions: 11
Don't hate me I don't like the play room... I think it's dull a play room should be just that a room full of fun and colour.
I don't like it either 😕
Imo playrooms should be colourful and child friendly 🤷🏼‍♀️
And certainly not have manky pallet wood on the wall 🙄
She's determined to draaaaaaaaaaag out the all finished and furnished house reveal for as long as she can

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.