Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I think back to my sons birthday party. It was a few friends of mine with children his age. Some party food and a birthday cake. Absolutely no point Lonnie going to Alton Towers . He will have hardly been out his pushchair.
They just get it wrong every time🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ron’s 1st birthday was during lockdown, now I know she didn’t give a tit about lockdown rules and stuff, but everywhere was closed! That’s probably why she got all dressed up in a ridiculous gown!
I dont think I have seen anything from Ron Ron Roo Roo's birthday 🤔 Where can I find it??

Reactions: 4
I dont think I have seen anything from Ron Ron Roo Roo's birthday 🤔 Where can I find it??
From the wiki

Ronnies 1st birthday 20 June 2020 - Hosted a birthday party for Ronnie. As per guidelines it had to be outdoors and only 6 others to attend, so they hired a gazebo. However, the food was all set up inside despite restrictions not allowing it. She prepared hard curly dry ham sandwiches, crushed Oreos into cones, poured cheese ball crisps out the day before and presented a huge cheeseboard to eat. Ron got a Peter Rabbit birthday cake to feed 500 people.
Her phone went into the drawer for the day but that evening she posted some videos that showed most of the cake was gone but she'd cut the slices 1mm thick, so obviously had more than 6 people there, she dressed Ronnie in a pair of really tight small shorts, while she flounced about in a £187 dress. The grid picture was of just her and Ronnie, no Jamie, poor bloke.
She and Jamie then had a car crash IG live, she appeared to be drunk or something, Jamie on the other hand was funny.
A neighbour calling herself Jenna posted on IG to state there were indeed over 30 people there and was blocked, she then joined Tattle. After many toing and froing posts, she was proved to be a faker.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh she’s been spotted! And her mum’s there in the back, not shocked 😂
77E8EEB8-5AB2-48DF-840E-AAF253FA214D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s so funny when Sofa is spotted in the wild…….. you know, filter free. What a difference, in REAL life she has really small piggy eyes, not the big fake Disney princess eyes she portrays on the gram. No wonder they look so uncomfortable, fake fuckers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ma Freda in the background 😂 never too far away is she.
I thought they must have all gone together as they hired a mini van 🙄 so she’s got a freebie for 6-8 people….. pisses me off we went and stayed and spent £500! And there are 4 of us! There is almost no point going with a one year old- they can go on a few rides only. I would say from about 4/5 is best as they’re tall enough to go on quite a few then!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.