Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
611DD21D-ACDA-4328-8DC4-1AFF39E11286.jpeg

I never have Hoover lines because my carpet in my rented house is so shit.
My toilet is never pristine because I have 2 boys in my house.
There’s always washing up to do because the dishwasher is always waiting to be emptied and it’s only me who does it.

I regularly struggle to get out of bed. I also struggle to go to bed because I know it won’t be restful sleep.
If we ate takeaways for 3 nights, that’s the cost of 2 weeks’ food shopping.
My washing pile is ridiculous, always. Every day. It never seems to get put away. I just about manage to make sure the school uniform is clean.

But I’m absolutely a better person than you, Sophie Rose.

• Heart
Reactions: 128

Andioooop

VIP Member
So I’m writing my final essay ever for Uni before graduating (!!) and it’s on the relationship between the sedentary and nomadic populations of east Asia/Eurasia aka the Huns like Attila the Hun in Night at the Museum - I can’t get out of my head images of Sophie and her army of huns on horseback armed with Zoflora and minkys wearing huge bows on their head preparing to raid the nearest settlements 😭

@Andioooop I’m looking at YOU and only YOU 👀

I think it’s safe to say the caffeine-induced all nighters are getting to me, somebody send help lol 🫠😵💫

You nusty troll
5728CFC7-700C-45D6-A200-F25AAA9D88EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 103

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
She’s really got to me today to the point where I had a bit of cry (stupid I know). I’ve been told I need to look for a job because with the prices of everything going up we can’t afford for me to just be a stay at home mum (even tho some people give it a bad name, it is a job in itself really! I don’t just freeze stuff and shove cheese on top and call it a job like that witch 🤦🏽‍♀️) but my anxiety has been massive. I’m still suffering with depression on top of it. My last job treated me awful laughing about me having a baby, saying “you’re not keeping are you?!” The constant sniggering when I leave a room and whispers, I feel sick about finding something new. Yet people like her just throw their money at anything and everything without a care! She literally sits on her phone all day every day and pretends to do stuff with the kids when really they’re just her little puppets who aren’t allowed to do anything (well Ron mainly, lonnie is the golden one!)

Sorry for the rant but it’s just so unfair 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Tomato and grape cutter and banana scissors… tell me you aren’t allowed to use knives without telling me your aren’t allowed to use knives

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as fuck and your content is dire

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Everyone in the Hinch household seems to have size 5 footz, even Lonnie with his first shoes. She just can’t believe he’s walking if she’s honest guys 🥲

More unnecessary purchases with a £99 popcorn machine for the ‘mini movie room’ which we expect to be used once and then never seen again, as is the fate of everything that enters the Hinch house.

Soph had clearly been looking back at old to do lists on Friday evening, as she was able to tick off ‘hold hands with Jamie’ aka Mr Orangery.

Saturday was a day off while she did some Lonnie’s birthday pre-records.

Mr Hinch stepped in with a load of shit from his camera roll.

Despite promising to be back online on Sunday, Soph only managed to pop on to tell us all to have a wonderful day. How inconsiderate to her Hinchers.

Monday came, and the new week brought pre-records in the form of…. you guessed it…. child endangerment!

This time Ron was seen running to the opposite side of the front garden, with the three R’s of the Alpacalypse chasing after him.
How none of the adults in Ronnie’s life can see just how dangerous this is, and step in to protect him, is beyond us.

On to a washing machine clean which was apparently well overdue, even though she only did a week ago, and we’ve seen the same sponge shot a hundred times before.
The eco warrior then popped her 3 cloffs in for a 4 hour wash cycle.

It’s no wonder she needs to clean the machine weekly, as she’s declared 3 different things that she’s ‘always used’ in the last week alone!

A little more child endangerment, only this time it was Lennie and an obviously anxious Henry 😔

A quick ad, complete with wobbly bed and more filters than a coffee machine.

Soph’s goodnight post used the exact same words as 2 weeks ago, so we nusty fat hens really should pay better attention!

Jamie clearly hadn’t clocked in enough hours this week as he then shared him and Soph playing a game.
Soph says she’s not a celebrity (true); that Jamie’s fat (harsh but true); and that her dream job would be “animals…. loads of animals”

Today she finally shared that they’re going to pack up Greyskull to move, and asked for tips.
If only she had somewhere to write a list….

A quick undeclared ad for her Tesco range (asa woohooooo) and then another culinary treat for the boys. Ever heard of Mini Milks Soph?

At 7pm they were back at Faux Farm waiting for a takeaway… My 3 year old was fed and on the way to bed at that time, maybe I’m still learning guys?!

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, fucking fluffheads, bucktooth bastards, floofies.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

LaTela

Chatty Member
Is is me?
You take the weetabix out of the box marked ‘weetabix’ - then put them in a clear glass container (so you can see that they’re weetabix) and then label said container ‘weetabix’ (with an old fashioned 1970s style labeller).
Why??? 🤷🏼‍♀️ What an effing waste of time and effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Picklelily

VIP Member
She was walking through CBeebies land. Crew in tow. I have a sneaky photo! Best I could do 😂. No hat but shades. Staying at the hotel!
The fact Jamie once said that they can't go on holiday or do normal stuff because they're too famous... Then seeing this picture has made me lol. The only person paying her any interest is a tattler 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Lurker but the day I have hoover lines in my carpet and a pristine toilet and feel amazing about it will be the day I realise I have absolutely fuck all in my life other than cleaning and it will be the worst day of my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell let’s hope she don’t get any ideas from the wicker man ride. Poor Alan won’t know where to start
3B2EEB47-C479-41E2-B13C-87B4B48C570D.jpeg

30892736-AEF8-464D-863D-96DF464F55FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66