Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as duck and your content is dire

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Everyone in the Hinch household seems to have size 5 footz, even Lonnie with his first shoes. She just can’t believe he’s walking if she’s honest guys 🥲

More unnecessary purchases with a £99 popcorn machine for the ‘mini movie room’ which we expect to be used once and then never seen again, as is the fate of everything that enters the Hinch house.

Soph had clearly been looking back at old to do lists on Friday evening, as she was able to tick off ‘hold hands with Jamie’ aka Mr Orangery.

Saturday was a day off while she did some Lonnie’s birthday pre-records.

Mr Hinch stepped in with a load of tit from his camera roll.

Despite promising to be back online on Sunday, Soph only managed to pop on to tell us all to have a wonderful day. How inconsiderate to her Hinchers.

Monday came, and the new week brought pre-records in the form of…. you guessed it…. child endangerment!

This time Ron was seen running to the opposite side of the front garden, with the three R’s of the Alpacalypse chasing after him.
How none of the adults in Ronnie’s life can see just how dangerous this is, and step in to protect him, is beyond us.

On to a washing machine clean which was apparently well overdue, even though she only did a week ago, and we’ve seen the same sponge shot a hundred times before.
The eco warrior then popped her 3 cloffs in for a 4 hour wash cycle.

It’s no wonder she needs to clean the machine weekly, as she’s declared 3 different things that she’s ‘always used’ in the last week alone!

A little more child endangerment, only this time it was Lennie and an obviously anxious Henry 😔

A quick ad, complete with wobbly bed and more filters than a coffee machine.

Soph’s goodnight post used the exact same words as 2 weeks ago, so we nusty fat hens really should pay better attention!

Jamie clearly hadn’t clocked in enough hours this week as he then shared him and Soph playing a game.
Soph says she’s not a celebrity (true); that Jamie’s fat (harsh but true); and that her dream job would be “animals…. loads of animals”

Today she finally shared that they’re going to pack up Greyskull to move, and asked for tips.
If only she had somewhere to write a list….

A quick undeclared ad for her Tesco range (asa woohooooo) and then another culinary treat for the boys. Ever heard of Mini Milks Soph?

At 7pm they were back at Faux Farm waiting for a takeaway… My 3 year old was fed and on the way to bed at that time, maybe I’m still learning guys?!

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards, floofies.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Surely another pre-record / they’ve already moved into the house. Or she really doesn’t give a tit about how unsettling & confusing this must be for the children…. Having a takeaway at tend farm then carting them off home for bed at grey skull?? Whateverrrr Soph - just be honest with your followers - it’s draining…

Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20220517-170816_Instagram.jpg

Oii oiiii Jamie's got his eye on one of hinchs kids seeing as she's perving over the builders 🤢🤢 what's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Couldn’t pop this on last thread. But firstly, how confused are those boys gonna be with all this to-ing and fro-ing. Secondly she says they still live in Greyskull. So all those cushions, mats, chairs etc are left out in the rain/just crappy British weather every night are they Hinch? Why can’t her stupid sheep see this? Well, it doesn’t matter I suppose, cos if it’s ruined she just opens another box as they’re not selling in yee olde Tescos 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Are we to believe that they're going to eat their takeaway on their laps or all bent forward leaning over the tiny coffee table? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1274139
Oii oiiii Jamie's got his eye on one of hinchs kids seeing as she's perving over the builders 🤢🤢 what's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that 🤣🤣
Is this his old nose?? This photo is November 2014, when did Sophie claim to have her first date and shave with Jamie? I spy Sophie's little size '5s'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I may not have a tend farm, or “floofies” in my garden but thank god I don’t have to sell my soul or sacrifice my families privacy to make a living! I wouldn’t trade my life with Sofa even if you paid me to 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Are we to believe that they're going to eat their takeaway on their laps or all bent forward leaning over the tiny coffee table? 🤣
Soph will have a teeny tiny plateful on her lap and being the feeder we all know she is, let Jamie use the coffee table his mahoosive plateful, Fiddle will obvs be supervising R and L ....somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So I’m writing my final essay ever for Uni before graduating (!!) and it’s on the relationship between the sedentary and nomadic populations of east Asia/Eurasia aka the Huns like Attila the Hun in Night at the Museum - I can’t get out of my head images of Sophie and her army of huns on horseback armed with Zoflora and minkys wearing huge bows on their head preparing to raid the nearest settlements 😭

@Andioooop I’m looking at YOU and only YOU 👀

I think it’s safe to say the caffeine-induced all nighters are getting to me, somebody send help lol 🫠😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Bit late for a take away isn't it. Last few weeks she gone on about how Ronnie likes routine I smell complete 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Let’s be honeshttt there was no takeaway at tend farm this evening. She had to do an ad to flog her Teshco’s tit so she took a photo of the overpriced shite and tended that they were eating al freshco tonight. Same as earlier her waffling on about sleeping in lovely clean sheets it was just an excuse to get her ad in. Literally everything she posts has an ulterior motive. I’d respect her more if she just owned it and said’ here’s what it is Guysh, I’m paid to promote this so here it is rather than all the bullshit she spouts. She takes her followers for absolute Idiots and I can’t understand how they fall for it and don’t see through her .

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She’s really got to me today to the point where I had a bit of cry (stupid I know). I’ve been told I need to look for a job because with the prices of everything going up we can’t afford for me to just be a stay at home mum (even tho some people give it a bad name, it is a job in itself really! I don’t just freeze stuff and shove cheese on top and call it a job like that witch 🤦🏽‍♀️) but my anxiety has been massive. I’m still suffering with depression on top of it. My last job treated me awful laughing about me having a baby, saying “you’re not keeping are you?!” The constant sniggering when I leave a room and whispers, I feel sick about finding something new. Yet people like her just throw their money at anything and everything without a care! She literally sits on her phone all day every day and pretends to do stuff with the kids when really they’re just her little puppets who aren’t allowed to do anything (well Ron mainly, lonnie is the golden one!)

Sorry for the rant but it’s just so unfair 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Is this his old nose?? This photo is November 2014, when did Sophie claim to have her first date and shave with Jamie? I spy Sophie's little size '5s'
🤣🤣Have no clue sorry, just saw it on the make up friends stories today

Soph will have a teeny tiny plateful on her lap and being the feeder we all know she is, let Jamie use the coffee table his mahoosive plateful, Fiddle will obvs be supervising R and L ....somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄😂
The kids will be strapped in their high chairs like newborns

Reactions: 16
She has been dragging this on and saying it for the last 5 months now, surely she's packed up over that time. 🙄 In fact they've had the house since Sept/October last year and it was livable imo. It didn't need gutting at all, they could have just moved in and done bits in their own time and worked round it. But oh no, the Maldon princess wants her fairy tower tend farm all perfect before she moves in. The dog wash and alfuckingpacas were more important than her kids rooms. Absolute weapon she is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s really got to me today to the point where I had a bit of cry (stupid I know). I’ve been told I need to look for a job because with the prices of everything going up we can’t afford for me to just be a stay at home mum (even tho some people give it a bad name, it is a job in itself really! I don’t just freeze stuff and shove cheese on top and call it a job like that witch 🤦🏽‍♀️) but my anxiety has been massive. I’m still suffering with depression on top of it. My last job treated me awful laughing about me having a baby, saying “you’re not keeping are you?!” The constant sniggering when I leave a room and whispers, I feel sick about finding something new. Yet people like her just throw their money at anything and everything without a care! She literally sits on her phone all day every day and pretends to do stuff with the kids when really they’re just her little puppets who aren’t allowed to do anything (well Ron mainly, lonnie is the golden one!)

Sorry for the rant but it’s just so unfair 😔
Sending all my nusty troll love to you and yours in these horribly hard times ❤ sometimes all we need is a cry and there's nothing wrong with that x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Still an animal abuser, shite mum, jobless twit with a fat husband with a tiny penis.

nothings changed then (apart From her tits and latest face)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.