Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll do the new thread guyyyyyssssshhhhh once I’ve got the threenager to sleep.

Send gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh she’s been spotted! And her mum’s there in the back, not shocked 😂View attachment 1283591
Using a child to block her body.
And again dressed like a total scruff, she could make an effort once in a while. Leggings yeah ok, it's a busy day with alot of walking, I wouldn't wear jeans either, but a nice top wouldn't hurt.
She literally filters her whole face different. Chin. Nose. The crows feet on her eyes that are very much there on that pic are nowhere to be seen on her stories, it's like looking at 2 different people.
She's actually a very rough looking woman, who looks years older than she is. She comes across like she thinks she's a stunning barbie model, she's average at best.

Reactions: 46
Trained hairdresser aswell 😂
Haha on This Morning when Phil said something like “prior to Instagram you were a hairdresser” and she went “yes. Qualified” 😂😂😂

Tell me your “non existent” management team told you to avoid saying you were a saleswoman without telling me they told you to avoid saying you were a sales woman 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s hiding her hands! #nailwatch
She’s trying to hide her whole body the mad cow

She needs to stop with the filters, there’s tweaking and then there’s completely changing yourself, it’s more or less fraud 😂

I mean c’mon, that chin is NOT the one we see on stories

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she have constantly hide her body? There is absolutely nothing wrong with her unfiltered figure! But good god chop that hair!!

Reactions: 19
What I'd give to drench Grinch with the pirate ship water cannons.

Would she melt?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bow 💀 maybe she had a emo myspace phase and is reliving it?! I remember these huge bows then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Using a child to block her body.
And again dressed like a total scruff, she could make an effort once in a while. Leggings yeah ok, it's a busy day with alot of walking, I wouldn't wear jeans either, but a nice top wouldn't hurt.
She literally filters her whole face different. Chin. Nose. The crows feet on her eyes that are very much there on that pic are nowhere to be seen on her stories, it's like looking at 2 different people.
She's actually a very rough looking woman, who looks years older than she is. She comes across like she thinks she's a stunning barbie model, she's average at best.
She's no stunner for sure. I'm not oil painting either but I embrace my looks, no filter here

Reactions: 20
She's that famous and that much of a Celeb and that hounded by the paps and fans that only two people have posted about her and one of those is a tattler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's that famous and that much of a Celeb and that hounded by the paps and fans that only two people have posted about her and one of those is a tattler 🤣
She can’t go on all inclusive holidays cos of the paps, don’t be a jealous fat hen 🤣

I don’t even think it’s even just that she’s not as known as she thinks, apart from the hardcore hinchers, most people are not fourth coming about liking influencers. I don’t know anyone who fan girls over influencers apart from teenagers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.