Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Seriously has someone died?? Wtf is going on?? One woman had a troll say a vile thing about her baby and basically everyone is feeling sorry for her!! Yes it was disgusting and no one should say stuff like that but do they really think that she’s the only one in the public eye to be trolled??? I said earlier she’s turned the attention onto herself and she wants everyone to feel sorry for her!! She’s got what she wanted. But my question is why are all these people acting like that?! It’s like a cult... and it’s pretty scary how much they defend her and how they are heartbroken etc.... but why?! What’s so special about her?! I liked her to start with coz she was different back then but once the monster was created I came here. I just don’t see what there is to like now.... she has a boring life, she doesn’t give a shit about her fans.... all she does is shop and show her haul (yawn) or show off her gifted stuff. What is so interesting or entertaining?! I just don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of shit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad ☹
And this is exactly why Instagram influencers who say they don’t affect people by what they post infuriate me. They do influence people, the vulnerable section of society who get sucked in and spat out whilst they just block and enjoy the cash rolling in I just wish people would see them for what they are THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS THEY ARE A BUSINESS and 99.9% they can’t even be arsed to tick ‘like’ to your adoring comments WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Brummiebird

VIP Member
#mrshinchchangedmylife

#mrshhinchshortenedmylife is more like it, by encouraging the mentally challenged to spray harsh chemicals all around the joint.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NoseyNeb

I actually thought you were winding me up and I was laughing to myself as I checked it out!
I had no idea...my flabber is gasted 😮
The irony of it being one of Hinch's fave places for 'bargs' 😂

New thread title -

Hinch goes to a P&G party and gets off her trolley, then claps like a seal and looks a f***ing wally

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Can we all just take a moment to give thanks to the incredible Mrs Hinch!

Even in this absolutely tragic time, she has selflessly took time out of her amazingly gifted life to post an inspirational quote to keep the rest of us going in these, quite frankly, disturbing times.

I dont think I’ve ever met such an inspirational, selfless, kind, caring woman in all my life!

#mrshinchsavedmylife #prayforsophie🙏
Well a smile isn't going to save the world from the negative effect of all the cleaning products/disinfectants/plastic crap ebay stuff etc that Soph influences her army to buy. The only smile that means anything to her is the smile she has when checking her bank balance.

As for Ronnie - he's a gorgeous, innocent baby and had she never used him as a publicity tool then she would never have been "trolled" in this way (even if she was).

But no, Soph, you saw pound signs in him (and no doubt this WAS all part of the plan as previously mentioned) yet your actions will undoubtedly lead to a worse world for him to grow up into in so many ways. I really hope you (and your management team) are taking the time now to reconsider how you go forward from here - for Ronnie's sake and for the sake of the planet. Yes, I know you'll think I'm a weird eco-warrior type person but I've got news for you - the world is changing. People now realise the sort of crap you are promoting is why we have climate change. Do you really want Ronnie to live in such a damaged world?

• Heart

Sulasu

Her behaviour at this 'event' she is at today is so cringe 😬. Shouting out over the woman who is giving the demo. Like a naughty school girl.
She’s showing off like the ‘popular’ girl at school while all the others laugh trying to impress her!! 🙄

• Sick

Mrsptobe

So let me get this straight...she “worked” for Very and they asked her to pick some products to style her surgery waiting room (oops I mean her FUCKING LANDING) so she chose Kylie Minogue curtains...a Michelle Keegan table AND THEN styled it in a way in which they already had it on their website????? 😂

• Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
So I've been lurking on this thread for a while and after being a 'hincher' I can now finally say I've saw the light and feel a lot better now realising how manipulative she really Is!! Yesterday was one big joke and she's sitting laughing at every single person who got behind her. No doubt she was up to something yesterday and off course I can see she has got her nails freshly done again. Probably needed a day off to get her nails done and on another money making scam.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Omg she is nuts.How can she come back from her 24 hour protest and fill her feed with pictures of her baby who has just been attacked for his looks,and of him having a bath? Seriously? She is absolutely bonkers!

Reactions: 27

YouKay

Chatty Member
I “clean” my house, i earn “some” money from instagram. [emoji1787]
Yeah right. Jog on.

I don’t mean to sound heartless but why is such a big deal being made out of yesterday’s message?
All the ‘up her bum’ pages are posting about her to get likes.

I understand the comments weren’t nice and no one should receive abuse, especially aimed at a baby, but she’s had worse before and it’s not been like this.
She probably gets messages like that all the time. Considering how many ppl are anti-Hinch now, surely the ones she shares aren’t the only ones.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the quietness today is just to get attention.
Or am i missing something? Did she post something after the crying stories and then delete it? [emoji52]

Wtf lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Her behaviour at this 'event' she is at today is so cringe 😬. Shouting out over the woman who is giving the demo. Like a naughty school girl.

Therealist

VIP Member
She has no shame, too transparent now... it’s getting beyond a joke

Oh & I notice throughout her distress she managed to get her nails done 🙄
I don’t buy none of it now, she’s a hardfaced woman, I lay money that message diddnt even bother her

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Apologies for so many posts from me! This whole ‘story’ feels like emotional blackmail purely to get her picture in the paper and to get the public to talk and engage in brand Hinch, it’s worked a treat! I wonder how many colouring books and crystal 💎 pens she has sold today?
All I can think about is how it has perhaps backfired for her in a real life personal level, her son will one day google himself and read about someone calling him ugly, I personally believe she should have done everything in her power to protect her child and that would have been simple,block and delete!
She has over shared her baby, look at the SS below,imagine posting to 2.6million people a picture of perhaps your babies first ever smile! It’s sad that there was a phone between mother and child at that most precious moment in life! 😢😢😢

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Jess170313

There are age restrictions so children can be somewhat deterred from accessing sites and making profiles to keep them safe guarded against all sorts of dark intentions on the internet so I do not understand that so many instagrammers Mrs Hinch being one of thousands that continuously document and share their little ones most private moments and innocent lives in all their glory for the world to see so easily. For what?! To make a few grand and have some furniture or for what ever reason, surely there should be regulations for the parents to not do this. Exploiting their children with out their consent whilst giving The worst sorts of people access to their content so thoughtlessly, in my opinion it’s so so wrong.
So many do it though and it makes me so cross. They try to justify being a YouTuber/instagramer by saying it allows them to be a "stay at home mum". Fine. But they put their kids to work every bloody day by featuring them on instagram ads or vlogs. And some even have the gall to call themselves working mummys. Since when did doing shitty haul videos and taking a photo of your kid chewing a vitamin gummy constitute working. Its insulting to mothers who WORK regular jobs, some of us working mothers are out in the elements, wind, rain, snow. Some of us are nurses, doctors, bus drivers, check out staff, posties, cleaners.
I would never exploit my child for any freebie, nor put them to work just because its far more convenient to set up a camera and make money from affiliate links. My child should never have to provide for me or for themselves. Its my job to provide for them and protect them from weirdos.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jazzyjeff1989

They keep the baby wipes really moist.... ermmmmmm that’s what the effing plastic wrapper with lid is for... anything for an affiliate link 😒 just like that stupid what shall I put in my pointless plastic storage box... MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

May as well just add your wads of cash.