Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I feel trolled by her in the Granny filters selling people absolute shite and overpriced bollocks through swipe ups and ad posts. Get in the real world.

How can she not get freaked out by people rallying round with all the hashtag save Hinch and anti troll spray but someone sends a message and she’s lost the plot?

When’s her dot to dot book out?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've just seen her clip from last night. I don't do anything except clean my house and make a bit of money from my eBay links. Hahaha! She is so thick. A bit of money, an extension, a Range Rover and all the free stuff and she can't work out how it annoys people.
I am not condoning people saying stuff about her kid by the way. Maybe she should take a break from Insta for a while and concentrate on her and her baby

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I've just seen her clip from last night. I don't do anything except clean my house and make a bit of money from my eBay links. Hahaha! She is so thick. A bit of money, an extension, a Range Rover and all the free stuff and she can't work out how it annoys people.
I am not condoning people saying stuff about her kid by the way. Maybe she should take a break from Insta for a while and concentrate on her and her baby
5 grand per post is only a bit of money [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Treasure the hashtag for the rest of your life. Oh duck off.
Its good to see she’s back to her normal self now though. All about her......wonder if she’ll give us a cheeky little swipe up before bed 😏

Does anybody know where she gets them radiator covers from? 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow! A comment questioning her not abiding by the ASA guidelines that quickly brought the Army out on the defensive is still there after 12 hours! Any comments like this usually last a few minutes.
I definitely think Gleam have an ongoing business relationship with the Daily Mail,I have written several comments every time they have published a Hinch story and they have never been posted,most other z list celebs are slated in the Daily Mails comments.I just wrote a pro Soph comment and shock horror! It’s been posted! It makes me so angry the amount of manipulation and deceit used to boost her wealth 🤮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Alright, Mother Theresa. Business as usual I presume now you’ve had your moment? How these “hinchers” can’t see past her, I’ll never know. Must be all those bedtime blasts clouding up their heads. Brainless bunch. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not saying it is but funny how I posted that picture of her liking & following
Then next minute theirs a post on her story 🧐

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.