Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amylou22

I've just seen her clip from last night. I don't do anything except clean my house and make a bit of money from my eBay links. Hahaha! She is so thick. A bit of money, an extension, a Range Rover and all the free stuff and she can't work out how it annoys people.
I am not condoning people saying stuff about her kid by the way. Maybe she should take a break from Insta for a while and concentrate on her and her baby
5 grand per post is only a bit of money [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 26

life is great

Chatty Member
How all off a sudden is she laughing her head off and in such a good mood but less than 48 hours ago she was 'crying' over the message she was supposedly sent!! She was doing something yesterday and needed to stay off Insta for the day hence the night before. You can literally see right through her and her bullshit. If she thought anything off her family especially her son she would take a step back if this said incident happened. The fact on how she is just getting on with life and off course popping up a swipe up or two makes me think did it ever really happen. Sooner she is caught out the better

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Hinch is sounding very hyper at this event. It's like when it's a kids birthday and they get so excited and think they should be totally centre stage, talking over people, interupting, being lout until Mummy comes over and says calm down dear, no more E numbers for you. It is your day but let your friends get a word in 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
Thing is, I can honestly say I find Tattle a nice place. Whenever someone has a problem, they get supportive comments. And genuine ones too. Not kiss arse like the barmy army. I know I sound daft but hopefully you get what I mean!!!

• Heart

Pinchers

Chatty Member
Mancringy will cream his pants if he meets Hinch 🤮
Also love how everyone gets over their Anxiety for the day for a freebie. I guess P&G event, posh lunch, and Hinch launching her new cleaning product range in collaboration with P&G

• Haha
  • Heart

YouKay

Chatty Member
I’ve had to quit work due to illness so I’m about if you want to talk x
I love how you girls always support and lift each other up on here. Deffo rather be a part of this group than the “Hinch Army”. [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

• Heart
Praise be! Blessed day! Under his eye! Slim Shady, aka Grinch, must have found some miracle cure, her hands are working like crazy dusting those baskets. Perhaps she will do a swipe up for it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Homely92

Baffled by her stories.
If she was that hurt by the comments about Ronnie surely you would keep him off your page for a while or forever.. not 48 hours!

Shows it was all a ploy. Any doting mother would protect their cub.

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
She had the opportunity to get braces when we was at school but she had major family issues growing up, she was taken into care when she was due to get them done and in. The long run she never ended up at one place long enough to get them sorted, I know she's looked into invisible ones but that's something she's saving for, I very much doubt she was begging for a washing machine 😂 she just mentioned it's on its way out doesn't mean she's wanting one for free if you guys knew sel in person she's a really nice person, yeah she's thick as a barn door but she's genuinely lovely.

Would she be happy with you posting that she was put into care? Is it your place to say

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
How can anyone believe that it was not contrived? The photos below are all SS of Soph having an emotional rant,she doesn’t look pretty,she has mentioned in the past she uses the Gretel filter so the press do not use the images. How good she look in the press shots for the Daily Fail 🤮💎🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I’m gonna leave instructions for my family that if I ever try to “hinch myself happy” they’re to put me down. The term “hinching actually grates on me. I cleaned today. With a cloth and some basic antibac. I didn’t hinch with a Dave or a Cyril or whatever the fuck they’re called

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
I wonder if she has a ‘List your Lies’ section in her colouring in book or a ‘Fill out your Fibs’ page 🤔

Then she could keep track of what she’s said, like the she’s in so much pain she cant even do the pointy finger tap (or was it change Ronnies nappy 😌)
And the dreading 7 o'clock because Ronnies got colic 🙄

And all the other things that arent actually true!

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
This breaks my heart, that poor woman & it's probably just the tip of the iceberg of the amount of people that have been affected by this scumbags devious marketing sales ploys. I'm so glad I saw through her bullshit in the beginning but clearly there are so many others that haven't. When will people wake up and what is it going to take to stop her?!?
The only thing that will make her stop is when the income dries up.To let an article go to print stating someone called your son ‘Ugly’ in my opinion is a really low move,that poor child will one day google himself and read that or be teased at school,as a mother she should have done everything in her power to protect him,so delete and block the troll. But no, she used it as P.R for her fucking dot to dot book!

• Sad
  • Heart

4tuhju

I understand your point tbh about Mygreyhome_x her rant didn't mention hinch she slagged of Mario, and people who rep for ava may she never mentioned hinch at all, it's funny because she's friends with hinch funny it never gets mentioned 🤔, shes a nice girl I went to school with her she's always spoken and acted excatly the same as some who knows her in real life then yeah she's not copying hinch in terms of speaking and head moves she's done that for years, I don't agree with people being nasty about her appearance, her accent ect that's got nothing to do with her account.. I'm personally not a fan of her home decor or the way she cleans her sides 24/7 but she's staying true to herself, we all moan millionair hinch gets freebies even tho she can afford it, but when someone who genuinely can't afford nice shit gets freebies then we all moan as well, there's no winning 😂, back to hinch anyway shes running out of ideas so showing baby poo what ever next.
I've looked through some of your other comments you're definitely mygreyhome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
Filming herself filling out Ronnies baby book as a poor excuse for a swipe up - she’s whoring out every private detail of her life she’s pathetic! 🤯

Reactions: 23