Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to quit work due to illness so I’m about if you want to talk x
I love how you girls always support and lift each other up on here. Deffo rather be a part of this group than the “Hinch Army”. [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

• Heart
Reactions: 26
HANDSNOMES

*bangs head slowly against wall*

I mean...does she know how to pronounce it really? Like, does she ever say how HANDSNOM Jamie is?

Why. Just. Why?? Gahhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This breaks my heart, that poor woman & it's probably just the tip of the iceberg of the amount of people that have been affected by this scumbags devious marketing sales ploys. I'm so glad I saw through her bullshit in the beginning but clearly there are so many others that haven't. When will people wake up and what is it going to take to stop her?!?
‘What have I done to hurt anyone? I just clean my house’ actually love no you bleeping don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
did anyone else screenshot her letter to try and read it or just me [emoji23]
If it was legible it would deffo have been something she wanted us to read.
Everything’s planned nothing’s just by chance with her.

Reactions: 13
Baffled by her stories.
If she was that hurt by the comments about Ronnie surely you would keep him off your page for a while or forever.. not 48 hours!

Shows it was all a ploy. Any doting mother would protect their cub.

Reactions: 25
All she seems to do in videos is poke and prod at the baby, all these jerky movements. If someone did that to me I would be so annoyed.

Reactions: 15
This breaks my heart, that poor woman & it's probably just the tip of the iceberg of the amount of people that have been affected by this scumbags devious marketing sales ploys. I'm so glad I saw through her bullshit in the beginning but clearly there are so many others that haven't. When will people wake up and what is it going to take to stop her?!?
The only thing that will make her stop is when the income dries up.To let an article go to print stating someone called your son ‘Ugly’ in my opinion is a really low move,that poor child will one day google himself and read that or be teased at school,as a mother she should have done everything in her power to protect him,so delete and block the troll. But no, she used it as P.R for her bleeping dot to dot book!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dot to dot to the rescue! Solves all mental health problems when done alongside cleaning clean things.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HANDSNOMES

*bangs head slowly against wall*

I mean...does she know how to pronounce it really? Like, does she ever say how HANDSNOM Jamie is?

Why. Just. Why?? Gahhhhhhhhhh
I really don’t get why this winds so many people us - I talk in gibberish language with my husband and brother 😂 never realised it was so abnormal!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she is nuts.How can she come back from her 24 hour protest and fill her feed with pictures of her baby who has just been attacked for his looks,and of him having a bath? Seriously? She is absolutely bonkers!

Reactions: 27
Flippn’ heck, that poor baby. If you’re reading this Soph, leave him the duck alone! Stop shaking him, squeezing his face and poking his cheeks - he clearly isn’t enjoying it. It’s cruel. 😡

Reactions: 8
There are age restrictions so children can be somewhat deterred from accessing sites and making profiles to keep them safe guarded against all sorts of dark intentions on the internet so I do not understand that so many instagrammers Mrs Hinch being one of thousands that continuously document and share their little ones most private moments and innocent lives in all their glory for the world to see so easily. For what?! To make a few grand and have some furniture or for what ever reason, surely there should be regulations for the parents to not do this. Exploiting their children with out their consent whilst giving The worst sorts of people access to their content so thoughtlessly, in my opinion it’s so so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope I.post this right this time 😫 if you look when the so called troll messaged mrs Hinch its says Friday on the first photo so why has it taken her till yesterday to post about it ?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This is probably the dumbest, most pointless thing ever. I could understand a slimmer packet to have wipes on the go without carrying around a whole big packet but putting one packet inside another one is so pointless. But her brain-dead follower will eat that crap up!
My friend makes her own reusable wet wipes and uses one of these to take them out of the house but the Hinch’s use is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
There are age restrictions so children can be somewhat deterred from accessing sites and making profiles to keep them safe guarded against all sorts of dark intentions on the internet so I do not understand that so many instagrammers Mrs Hinch being one of thousands that continuously document and share their little ones most private moments and innocent lives in all their glory for the world to see so easily. For what?! To make a few grand and have some furniture or for what ever reason, surely there should be regulations for the parents to not do this. Exploiting their children with out their consent whilst giving The worst sorts of people access to their content so thoughtlessly, in my opinion it’s so so wrong.
So many do it though and it makes me so cross. They try to justify being a YouTuber/instagramer by saying it allows them to be a "stay at home mum". Fine. But they put their kids to work every bloody day by featuring them on instagram ads or vlogs. And some even have the gall to call themselves working mummys. Since when did doing crappy haul videos and taking a photo of your kid chewing a vitamin gummy constitute working. Its insulting to mothers who WORK regular jobs, some of us working mothers are out in the elements, wind, rain, snow. Some of us are nurses, doctors, bus drivers, check out staff, posties, cleaners.
I would never exploit my child for any freebie, nor put them to work just because its far more convenient to set up a camera and make money from affiliate links. My child should never have to provide for me or for themselves. Its my job to provide for them and protect them from weirdos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.