Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi sell travel pack sized wipes why not just buy those 😂😂
I just put half empty packets from my changing table into my bag. It has a nice slim pocket just for that. I'd link to my bag but I don't want the Grinch making more money off me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My house isn’t always perfect what’s up love ur pillows ain’t chopped

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is probably the dumbest, most pointless thing ever. I could understand a slimmer packet to have wipes on the go without carrying around a whole big packet but putting one packet inside another one is so pointless. But her brain-dead follower will eat that crap up!
And it's complete with a label on it for her brain-dead followers so they know what they are. Assuming they can read of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of tit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad ☹
This breaks my heart, that poor woman & it's probably just the tip of the iceberg of the amount of people that have been affected by this scumbags devious marketing sales ploys. I'm so glad I saw through her bullshit in the beginning but clearly there are so many others that haven't. When will people wake up and what is it going to take to stop her?!?

Reactions: 7
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of tit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad ☹
And this is exactly why Instagram influencers who say they don’t affect people by what they post infuriate me. They do influence people, the vulnerable section of society who get sucked in and spat out whilst they just block and enjoy the cash rolling in I just wish people would see them for what they are THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS THEY ARE A BUSINESS and 99.9% they can’t even be arsed to tick ‘like’ to your adoring comments WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God she makes me sick with her contrived BS.

“Be kind to unkind people, they need it most.”

Were you being kind to that one troll when you sent your “army” on her, Soph?
I wonder how much of that is her PR team talking?

Reactions: 6
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad [emoji3525]
Ahh that's so sad to hear, I'm really sorry and I hope she has a lovely and quick recovery. It's absolutely disgusting that Sophie does this to people.

Reactions: 4
So whats the silly woman been up to with zoflora now?

The shops shelves are bare and I wanted a bottle to clean out my bins, ended up buying the fake one from the poundshop.

Funny how she’s posted so many videos of Ronnie today. Can’t be that scarred?!

Reactions: 24
[QUOTE="MrsD33, post:

Does anybody know where she gets them radiator covers from? 🤓
[/QUOTE]

I don’t think she’s ever mentioned where they are from!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So whats the silly woman been up to with zoflora now?

The shops shelves are bare and I wanted a bottle to clean out my bins, ended up buying the fake one from the poundshop.
same!
Me and my mum have been in so many shops today after some but can only see the huge pets one. Are the hunchers drinking it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch loose women this morning it sounded very familiar,they were discussing harry and megan and janet was saying maybe its all a pr thing and stacey sounded quite angry saying its not a pr thing its because they want to do it meaning kate and william taking there children to school

I am noooooo baby expert but I’m sure by now my baby was smiling every time I talked????

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.