Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I spotted the tacky crib in stories 😎 mentioned that what 2/3 days ago ?

Sophie can you just duck off for a few days like go get your extensions sorted or something or even better go volunteer at a shelter -without your phone tho cause tbh hen your bloody predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Soph flicking through all her folders with her poor stiff painful hands...oh give it a rest 🤢those fingers were so bloody nimble....oh of course the folders are fine but doing something for her little boy and changing his nappy is too much trouble 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The whole hinch army will be on the painful hands bandwagon soon with all their arse kissing & swiping up lately. Look out nhs.

Reactions: 7
Thankyou Michael Fish 🐟 Wrong again,sun is shining.
Did she say she's going up a tree?

So shes harping on about those cheap LED candles and then casually mentions the candle sticks. Not so cheap at nearly 40 quid for the pair however. Fails to mention that bit.
Remote controlled candles.why?

Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with her hands?
[/QUOTE
Take a look at her stories every day since...obviously nothing wrong, it’s bullshit. She spent days printing labels which you could not do with painful fingers on that contraption!

Reactions: 11
Surely there can't be much pointless tit for her to buy/flog. How does she even find this crap!?

Only been doing that for 30 +years.what a silly old bleep I am.
Right!? Hangers straight on the line like bleeping peasants.

Reactions: 14
Surely there can't be much pointless tit for her to buy/flog. How does she even find this crap!?
Anyone know where I can find a protector to protect my matress protector please.

Does anyone know anything about this 🤭
Screenshot_20190926-152459_Facebook.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a protector to protect my matress protector please.

Does anyone know anything about this 🤭
Screenshot_20190926-152459_Facebook.jpg
I wonder if she can even remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she has baskets for her baskets, packets for her packets and she built a house for her house, so I'm sure she could help you find one. Swipe up coming in 3...2...1.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So there’s an X factor celebrity coming up 🙄 and there’s influencers on there 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You are just trying to wind us up now sophie wofie little minx.
A case to store your cases in for your range of sunglasses. Just a suggestion,why don't you keep your sunglasses in the cases-mind you,you have so many who cares if they get scratched,hi didly dee it's an actor's life for me!

Hi Mrs Hinch,
I haven't a clue what to cook for my slob of a husband and 9 children.can you give me any ideas,I'm excited to know what you are cooking for you and your new housemates?
I cant wait for your ideas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ps.they are sick of fillet steak and lobster thermidoer. LOVE YOU 💞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.