Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Can we all just take a moment to give thanks to the incredible Mrs Hinch!

Even in this absolutely tragic time, she has selflessly took time out of her amazingly gifted life to post an inspirational quote to keep the rest of us going in these, quite frankly, disturbing times.

I dont think I’ve ever met such an inspirational, selfless, kind, caring woman in all my life!

#mrshinchsavedmylife #prayforsophie🙏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Ineedahero

I “clean” my house, i earn “some” money from instagram. [emoji1787]
Yeah right. Jog on.

I don’t mean to sound heartless but why is such a big deal being made out of yesterday’s message?
All the ‘up her bum’ pages are posting about her to get likes.

I understand the comments weren’t nice and no one should receive abuse, especially aimed at a baby, but she’s had worse before and it’s not been like this.
She probably gets messages like that all the time. Considering how many ppl are anti-Hinch now, surely the ones she shares aren’t the only ones.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the quietness today is just to get attention.
Or am i missing something? Did she post something after the crying stories and then delete it? [emoji52]

Wtf lol
I am going to sound heartless but saying her baby was ugly isnt nice but it's not the same as reading messages calling your son a c*nt. That hes a dead man walking. That he should go kill himself. I wish that "ugly af" was all I'd seen sent about my child.
So quite frankly this hysteria around that message is boiling my piss now.

Sorry for the rant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

life is great

Chatty Member
This thread has really opened my eyes. How on earth I let myself fall for all her money scamming ways has shocked me. I feel stupid and at one time I was totally skint buying bottles of zoflora daily. All these hinchers up her ass need their heads seen to. She does nothing but advertise free shit and constant swipe ups for HER benefit not anyone else's just her own. I watched the most ridiculous and quite frankly the most desperate stories that people were posting yesterday some crying like why???? The Chapman chapter even got her nails done and painted grey and white yesterday coz in her words 'they are sophs favourite colours'. Like that is not normal. God it winds me up the stupidity of her army!

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch has braved an event once again. It’s all such a joke. She’s at this event, talking over the woman (which is incredibly rude) then shouting out ‘HINCHED!’ during the woman’s demonstration and speech!? Which is only drawing attention to her, me, Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry but she is so attention seeking. She does stuff like that all the time, shouting out stuff, laughing out loud, making it all about her. Even in shops. Thought you had awful anxiety Soph? I think she confuses anxiety with general nerves and excitement which is completely different!! Playing the ‘mental health’ card is so trendy now though so everyone wants to jump on the ‘anxiety train’ which is awful :(

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
My youngest daughter was a prime Hinch candidate. Just had her second baby, felt isolated, hubby worked long hours. Her days became a round robin of cleaning and cleaning some more. She became so anxious about her house she would pull her oven apart twice a day. Guests became scared to use the toilet. She bought a Shark (luckily she could afford it). My grandkids started to suffer, but more so my daughter was suffering. She was depressed, she watched this ‘perfect’ lady in her ‘perfect’ house and cried over her messy house. She even tried to get my son in law to move. Thing is her 3 bed house is wonderful, has a massive garden. It’s in the country. Thankfully 1 day she just realised how bloody stupid she was being. Realised it’s all an act in the Hinch play. Now folk say “well you can’t blame Hinch, we are our own people” which is true. But a lot of this selling etc is psychology. My degree is psychology based and we’re actually told reps and salesmen are given psych lessons to learn how to play to a given crowd. And you can’t look away for fear of missing out. It’s the little nuances that make all the difference. Hinch makes me sick, snake oil saleswoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

YouKay

Chatty Member
Wtf is this f***ery [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Who would actually wear this? [emoji52]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
2 things...
WHY IS SHE BUYING STUFF BEFORE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES BUYING IT FOR?
And
WHY IS SHE PUTTING A PLASTIC PACKET OF BABY WIPES INSIDE ANOTHER PLASTIC PACKET?
Absolutely boiling my f*cking blood today, Grinch

Reactions: 33

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

raynorxo

My dress (ing gown) I had on today guys is from boohoo.com my belt is Louis Vuitton, haven’t got a link for that though as you can’t afford it because I’m extremely richer than youwwww 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

raynorxo

Landing reveal after working very very hard with Very gueeeyyyyssssss. This little corner *waves hand like someone with Not arthritis. I got to pick what I wanted but I’m
No interior designer so I saw this actual layout on the Website and liked it so I hope 🤞they are pleased with what I did and did a good job styling this area coz yer know I tried.
Anyway Kylie curtains again cos Wow, I love looking out the window to Where the (fake) Wild Roses grow, Spinning Around on my new thick lush carpet with baby Ronnie In my Arms, to Stop me Falling. I was going to work with Primark but Better the devil you Know. Hope my hinchers like it, it was all Especially for You. Going for a llama face pack now which is one of the caddy’s I have but which one Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi because I should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky!

• Haha
  • Heart

Byron

Note the post about the middle finger on the gloves on washing line. She knew exactly what she had done this is why I cannot stand her lies and deviousness

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
I can’t believe she was off Instagram for around 12 hours and felt the need to announce she was “taking a day off” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nobody asks you to creates 8374748 stories everyday.
I wonder if she’s done anything exciting today instead of THRUSTING her camera in hers and Ronnie’s face. Anything as a family? Or just made her already sparkly house a little more sparkly?
I heard she went out and got absolutely arseholed with her mates, went for a cheeky kebab and now she’s on the bathroom floor shouting for Huey......could be wrong though 🙄

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Sorry but I feel trolled by her in the Granny filters selling people absolute shite and overpriced bollocks through swipe ups and ad posts. Get in the real world.

How can she not get freaked out by people rallying round with all the hashtag save Hinch and anti troll spray but someone sends a message and she’s lost the plot?

When’s her dot to dot book out?

• Haha

Marie Antoinette

I suffer with really bad anxiety and the thought of leaving my house and going to Tesco fills me with so much dread let alone London, the last time I attempted to go London was with my husband, we got to the train station I threw up and we had to come home, watching Hinch and cleaning my anxiety makes me so angry grrrr my heart is racing just thinking I wish I could do half the things they do, it makes me so upset and shit about myself because I want to do those things and be the person I once was but I just can’t 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
View attachment 44513View attachment 44513

Can no one do anything without a phone in their hands these days? The woman is right there in front of them and they’re literally all watching through their screens. That woman must have the patience of a saint because between gobshite hinch acting like my 3 year old when she feels she isn’t getting enough attention and all the phones I’d have flipped my shit.
I found Hinch so rude while this woman was demonstrating, shouting out and being so loud! She was loving being centre of attention and probably thought the whole day was about her

• Heart

DramaHun

Chatty Member
What a wonderfully diverse group of influencers P&G have invited there for that day. Nice to see such a WIDE range of size, shape, ability, colour and gender

Oh. Wait. It's just a bunch of fucking clones selling a bunch of shite.

Screenshot_20190927_155821.jpg

• Heart

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Is Sophie really that fucking dense to show 2+ million people where she keeps all her important paperwork including her contracts and most likely the deeds for the Mansion of Tack

You can’t fix fucking stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 29