Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobelle

VIP Member
My youngest daughter was a prime Hinch candidate. Just had her second baby, felt isolated, hubby worked long hours. Her days became a round robin of cleaning and cleaning some more. She became so anxious about her house she would pull her oven apart twice a day. Guests became scared to use the toilet. She bought a Shark (luckily she could afford it). My grandkids started to suffer, but more so my daughter was suffering. She was depressed, she watched this ‘perfect’ lady in her ‘perfect’ house and cried over her messy house. She even tried to get my son in law to move. Thing is her 3 bed house is wonderful, has a massive garden. It’s in the country. Thankfully 1 day she just realised how bloody stupid she was being. Realised it’s all an act in the Hinch play. Now folk say “well you can’t blame Hinch, we are our own people” which is true. But a lot of this selling etc is psychology. My degree is psychology based and we’re actually told reps and salesmen are given psych lessons to learn how to play to a given crowd. And you can’t look away for fear of missing out. It’s the little nuances that make all the difference. Hinch makes me sick, snake oil saleswoman.
The psychology fascinates me.i know a psychic that can hold large audiences,and she will freely admit to her friends that she's a phoney.very sad.
The thing is that I dont think she's very good at it unless she is targeting the vunerable.hinch that is.
Makes me want to study these people,mentalists and the like.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

YouKay

Chatty Member
Report the bots as spam accounts and Instagram will remove them. Let's get her below 10k [emoji23]

. FIG-LX1 .
Do they report the accounts from just one report? Or do they need a minimum number of reports for an account?

Reactions: 1

YouKay

Chatty Member
Sorry but yes you can work alongside claiming PIP, it is a benefit that helps you with your daily living, so you may be able to get up and get to work but you just need some extra help, for example from another person or an aid of some description.
There are other benefits for disabled people who also can not work.

Mental health issues are extremely difficult to get awarded PIP for thanks to the ridiculous system, so if she has been awarded it her anxiety must be quite extreme. If I had to choose between PIP money and not having anxiety I would choose not having a disability or illness of any kind, so I count myself very lucky. There is a lot of prejudice against disabled people and I think a lot to do with it is the government and they way they treat disabled people and a miss understanding of the system.

Sorry this this something I’m really passionate about so excuse the rambling!
What’s PIP? [emoji85]

YouKay

Chatty Member
One final post. At least daddy Barker has got out of the clutches of ma Barker at last.wish him well for the future and hope he can salvage relationships with his daughters who didn't deserve the crap.
Good luck Jamie,the apple never falls far from the tree.
[emoji50]

Homesthatsmell

That’s the thing about stories, they are not saved, only grid posts are saved and she knows that so she says it never happened......however those that were directed there to watch the outbursts saw it all. She joined in the rant a few weeks back after Weescottish went on a real nasty rant about Hinch....jealousy probably...though don’t know why as it’s all fake and I couldn’t sleep at night if I was Hinch conning people like she does. They were both jealous of the #gifted stuff obviously, which explains some of Mygreyhome and Weescottish recent activities to gain followers to get gifted stuff. It’s the dishonesty of influencers that annoys me and it’s been reported that Mygreyhome can be manipulative and she’s done plenty of trolling in the past.....we don’t troll on here before it’s said, we discuss amongst ourselves and if influencers want to come on here searching for their name they must have a guilty conscience or why would you want to read about the negative side of yourself others see.
But who did she troll? It's annoys me because I know her in person she was bullied so much when was younger she wouldn't ever be nasty to someone else, unless there clearly being nasty to her? I just don't understand unless you know the girl in the flesh then you can't 100% know what she's like. Especially from seeing a few 15 second clips.

It makes me sick that she's "working" with a company like very. I honestly believe she's only doing it because she knows the majority of her hinchers are on a low income and can't afford these luxury items outright. £10 a month for a year makes it seem so much more affordable. So she is still getting her commission and her hinchers are happy because they have the same tat as hinch. Where does this end though some will end up in thousands of debt, and people say that's not her fault because she isn't forcing people to buy it but she is responsible. She's an influencer her entire job is to get people to buy the shit she's selling.

Very give credit to people on benefits or with a bad credit rating and just keep raising the amount month by month until the credit limit is thousands and has people caught in a spiral of debt. She must know this.

A young mum who lives by me who struggles to buy formula for her baby has got into thousands of pounds of debt and had bailiffs at the door buying tat she doesn't need from catalogues, I wonder how often this happens. I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had influenced her.