Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! She is now printing pictures of when Ronnie was born and sticking them in her baby book,but as usual nothing is sacred as she is using the printer she has flogged several times. How sad she can even share such intimate moments with 27 million people and how disgusting she will do it for money 🤮
And right on que....’For all of you that have been asking’ SWIPE UP !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she has a ‘List your Lies’ section in her colouring in book or a ‘Fill out your Fibs’ page 🤔

Then she could keep track of what she’s said, like the she’s in so much pain she cant even do the pointy finger tap (or was it change Ronnies nappy 😌)
And the dreading 7 o'clock because Ronnies got colic 🙄

And all the other things that arent actually true!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she has a ‘List your Lies’ section in her colouring in book or a ‘Fill out your Fibs’ page 🤔

Then she could keep track of what she’s said, like the she’s in so much pain she cant even do the pointy finger tap (or was it change Ronnies nappy 😌)
And the dreading 7 o'clock because Ronnies got colic 🙄

And all the other things that arent actually true!
It would have to a double page spread at least

Is she tall ? In those pictures she looks tall
Tells a tall story for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those baby pictures are just so incredibly private. I felt uncomfortable looking st them.
Soph,please stop with the over sharing of your child and using him in your P.R strategies.
Fact-Almost every famous family YouTuber who shows their children online,can also find their images on the Dark Web and even paedophile groups on Facebook.Every innocent picture of a baby in a bath,even running around in a nappy sadly is seen in a very different way to the majority of the population. It is heinous, but I wish more parents that share their children would actually implement safeguarding.

Is she tall ? In those pictures she looks tall
Yes,she is 6ft 9 🦒🦒🦒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They keep the baby wipes really moist.... ermmmmmm that’s what the effing plastic wrapper with lid is for... anything for an affiliate link 😒 just like that stupid what shall I put in my pointless plastic storage box... MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

May as well just add your wads of cash.

Reactions: 26
how come there isn’t a thread on tattle about mygreyhome?
I feel sorry for her but at the same time can’t stand her? A million stories a day talking absolutely nothing. She’s so grubby looking at well.
She never shows the full room you can tell she just has mess piles everywhere.

Reactions: 11
Anyone remember when she used to mix zoflora and bicarb together and rub it all over her rug? 😂
Worst thing is I copied the fabric softener and water method on my rug and it gave my toddler terrible skin burn 😒

She did a story earlier saying that all rhe support she has recieved has made her feel so loved and so special. Maybe that's why she does this. Like a teenager doing stuff just for "likes" just to feel accepted and loved. She uses gretal most of the time but then picks a filter that makes her look softer, more dewy eyed and more vulnerable. It's all a game and a ploy to make people feel sorry for her. She makes A LITTLE bit of money from her insta. I'm sorry but that extension was not paid for through Jamie's wages alone. She thinks we're stupid. And at this point I won't of put it past her to of messaged herself through a fake insta account just so she can get a bit more attention
I don’t think Jamie works now does he ??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apologies for so many posts from me! This whole ‘story’ feels like emotional blackmail purely to get her picture in the paper and to get the public to talk and engage in brand Hinch, it’s worked a treat! I wonder how many colouring books and crystal 💎 pens she has sold today?
All I can think about is how it has perhaps backfired for her in a real life personal level, her son will one day google himself and read about someone calling him ugly, I personally believe she should have done everything in her power to protect her child and that would have been simple,block and delete!
She has over shared her baby, look at the SS below,imagine posting to 2.6million people a picture of perhaps your babies first ever smile! It’s sad that there was a phone between mother and child at that most precious moment in life! 😢😢😢
Sorry I'm late to the party, so to speak, but I've just seen the news article on her 'troll rant' and I thought exactly the same thing as you, I came here to write the same, but I thought somebody would've beat me to it on here so I thought I'd better check first. Poor R when he's old enough to google himself, will see that he was called a vile thing and his mother got into the tabloids over it, that poor child may well be psychologically damaged by his parents choosing to overshare on the internet, I hope to god I'm wrong, but it's a risk they're taking by not shielding him and keeping him to themselves. If it was me in her situation, I'd never have shared him online to anyone but family that can be trusted not to share for their own gain. I'm a firm believer that children shouldn't be posted all over public accounts on social media, you never know who is looking.

Of course this has all been planned. Look, over a year ago. Cleaning products! Wonder when these will come? I hope to god they don't

. FIG-LX1 .
This was discussed in the last couple of threads, this is when her & Jamie incorporated and trademarked the Mrs Hinch brand name, it's not to do with cleaning products.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And this is exactly why Instagram influencers who say they don’t affect people by what they post infuriate me. They do influence people, the vulnerable section of society who get sucked in and spat out whilst they just block and enjoy the cash rolling in I just wish people would see them for what they are THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS THEY ARE A BUSINESS and 99.9% they can’t even be arsed to tick ‘like’ to your adoring comments WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP 🤷‍♀️
There are age restrictions so children can be somewhat deterred from accessing sites and making profiles to keep them safe guarded against all sorts of dark intentions on the internet so I do not understand that so many instagrammers Mrs Hinch being one of thousands that continuously document and share their little ones most private moments and innocent lives in all their glory for the world to see so easily. For what?! To make a few grand and have some furniture or for what ever reason, surely there should be regulations for the parents to not do this. Exploiting their children with out their consent whilst giving The worst sorts of people access to their content so thoughtlessly, in my opinion it’s so so wrong.
I agree with this 100% and have said similar myself on Instagram 😊

Does anyone know the username of the person that sent those msgs to her, about ronnie?
I want to know when that account was created, to see if its a fake acct set up my grinch.

Also Grinch doesnt condone trolls or bullies but shares someones username so they get abuse.........all being that its a real account 🤣
Keep an eye on the channel as everything seems to get repeated on there at some point. You could also try searching for it on YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And right on que....’For all of you that have been asking’ SWIPE UP !
She’s brazen using the eBay link again, even the Hinchers called her out on not using the Argos link last time. For the newer members, eBay link = more profit as she’s an eBay partner than if she links direct to Argos.

Reactions: 9
how come there isn’t a thread on tattle about mygreyhome?
I feel sorry for her but at the same time can’t stand her? A million stories a day talking absolutely nothing. She’s so grubby looking at well.
She never shows the full room you can tell she just has mess piles everywhere.
Just checked her page out as i dont follow her. Over 10k in followers yet her photos are grainy and crap?! 🤔 screams bought followers

Omg this is bloody hilarious somebody advertised Tattle... we were being defended and rightly so....but the original poster...she was having non of it even when proved wrong! I’ve had a look on her profile and she is an obvious die hard Hinch fan...there is a photo of her and her idol at the book signing 🤢She is probably so embarrassed that she was taken in that she can’t look a fool and retract now...especially as she even paid to go to the signing . If you notice she says also comes on here and reads...so she is among us...let’s say a huge hello to her 👋 Wake up lady you have fallen hook line and sinker for a total fraud...girl crush maybe ?!
Sorry to be a noob but what is the PRWM they are referring to in their Facebook post?

Filming herself filling out Ronnies baby book as a poor excuse for a swipe up - she’s whoring out every private detail of her life she’s pathetic! 🤯

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.