Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedahero

On the beg for milton wipes. I give it 2 days before she's *gifted some.
Also, did you notice she made a point of mentioning theyre biodegradable guuuyyyys. Like she suddenly cares about that.
Just because something is biodegradable doesnt mean it's ok for the environment. It could just mean it decomposes into a tiny little pieces which are still damaging to the environment 🙄

Just buy a bottle of Milton and use with a cloth. Not as if she doesnt have a shit ton of those.

Ugh her endless consumption of stuff makes me sick.

Reactions: 23

DAKJ

I’m only on page 4 so it might have been said but did anyone notice she had swim nappies on her shopping list, wonder if she’ll be having a *gifted water babies class like Stacey 🤔🤔

• Wow
Matching outfits for Ronnie and Rex, those poor boys have no idea they are one big money making tool for their mothers, amazing how freebies and money making swipe ups can ease the sadness the trolls put her through ffs

• Sick
  • Sad

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I agree that she looks far better without the filter.
Why does she use them? She must have a low opinion of her looks.

Sophie If you are reading, you look lovely today without the filters and wearing something that looks good on you rather than the half naked look.
You could up your game if you looked like this on your own insta

• Heart

Piggly

Well this cleaning event they’re all at looks like a hoot & a half doesn’t it? 🙄
Can’t believe she took the fucking book with her, ‘does this count as a notepad & pen?’ 🙄🙄🙄
My eyes have rolled into the back of my head!

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
No of course not, but if she shows one a week, Mrs Hinch - the female version of jesus christ. 🤢 The way she puts it across is so bloody smug too. She's not genuinely pleased she's helping small businesses - 'look at the power me and my hinchers have got' Honestly can't get my head around this whole hinch army thing. The woman doesn't even CLEAN.
She’s trying to make out she’s doing these businesses a favour by accepting all the freebies.

Here Soph! Here’s an idea, you can actually buy things from small businesses and still show them on your stories 😱

That would really be genuinely helping the businesses 🤗

And on a side note followers dont mean sales 🤓

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
She outs herself, thanking everyone that mentioned her. And that's all it was about getting her attention and spreading the name of her business. Then she's straight back into promoting her upcoming book and linking it to all the attention garnered yesterday.

• Angry
  • Sick

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
When Ronnie has done a shit that covers from his armpits to his knees and is so bad that for a second you actually contemplate just throwing the baby away she’s gonna regret that extra baby wipe packet

• Haha

midnightrose

VIP Member
Tbh I'm fed up with my alphabetical knickers drawer-how much would 26 of these be?

Actually only need 25.dont have anything for 'f'.
Hold that,just thought of something 🤭

You just know I'm going to work on that?!
Grinch was mentioned in the 'dont be a c this Christmas'!
PLEASE DO

Where the f*ck are they all being hanged up after? I'll stick to shoving them in a drawer thanks

Let's swipe up let's swipe up
On ebay on ebay
it’s like the fucking cha cha slide!

everybody swipe on ya phones
swipe to the top, take it back now y’all
right hand, let’s go, left hand let’s go
SWIPE UP REAL SMOOTH 🎵

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
Cleaning my anxiety away looks like... well... she hasn’t cleaned any anxiety away.
Complete contrast to hinch, who looks smug & confident.
I hope the hinchers who suffer with genuine anxiety see it too.
She’s a fraud

Last edited:
  • Heart

GalwayGirl84

The cleaning event looks fucking epic. Every single one of them have vlogged about a pile of rolled up flannels. AMAZING SIGHTS

• Haha
Reactions: 22

gingrog

VIP Member
To be honest I’m very lonely too that’s why i like this site as well as we all speak the truth😂😂
I work with blokes all week and haven't really got any female friends I can shoot the shit with. Due to how moderated IG is, it's easy to think you're the only one seeing their bullshit...so finding this site was a breath of fresh air!!

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Ffs she has started the neck grabbing now 🙄she even got her collar bones out! This people make me laugh 😂 #hincharmy
This woman needs to get a fucking grip

She said you guys crack me up she hadn’t noticed she hung them up by the middle finger what she means is thanks tattle for telling me

Last edited:
  • Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I know it’s already been said but omg how fucking rude is hinch!!! Talking over the woman doing the demonstration, filming it, cackling loudly and then shouting hinched during it. She totally reminds me of the popular girl in school who thinks she’s the bees knees, who is top dog, who everyone fawns over and just simply has to be centre of attention.

• Heart

CHELLE

Oh ffs, and she's back! See she was so traumatised yesterday she got her nails done the same colour ar her soul 😏

• Haha

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
I have anxiety but I can leave the house. Anxiety disorders show themselves in very different ways. Anxiety doesn’t just mean not being able to leave the house. Someone with anxiety, doesn’t go on and on and on about it though. Like they’re trying to prove a point. It’s OTT.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MrsD33

VIP Member
Omg she is nuts.How can she come back from her 24 hour protest and fill her feed with pictures of her baby who has just been attacked for his looks,and of him having a bath? Seriously? She is absolutely bonkers!
She’s basically reacted in the complete opposite way to how most parents would react!

Makes total sense....your baby boy gets called ugly by a troll so post pics of him in the bath 🤷🏽‍♀️

Think she’s been on the zoflora 🤪

• Haha

Ineedahero

Has anyone noticed that all these Hinch-wannabes have “DM for collabs” in their Instagram bios? I saw one that said something along the lines of “message me for collabs - I want to be part of something!” 🙄
Hinch and her army claim that she’s helping people and it’s a “cleaning community” but it’s really people who have seen how many freebies she gets and how much money she can grab and now they want the same!
All. Of. This.

IG is now just a hive of people trying to cash in on freebies. It's like virtual looting. Only it's legal. Doesnt matter what you get as long as it's free.

• Heart