Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, I wish they would both keep Ronni e and Lonnie off of the gram. It’s not fair to the poor little fellas. Their children’s development, etc should be completely private, not used for engagement and content 😔

Reactions: 32
Inch's stories-

1.Why does the niece Abi seem better with Ronnie than his own parents 😅

2. The song " My darling you and I, will take over the world" 😳🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Gosh it kills me that Ron won’t ever say “mum mum” when they ask him to. Clever boy!! 🤣

It does seem really noticeable in that video that he’s closer and more comfortable with Abby 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 42
As much as Jimbobtheslob does my nut in, it’s lovely to see the enthusiasm Ronnie has when he said ‘dad dad dad dad’. He only says mum once and straight back to dad. His tone totally changed when he talks about that infuriating woman.
Exactly his face dropped when he said mum then smiled again as soon as he switched back to dad 😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Why do they never do stuff with his side of the family? It wasn’t even her name to begin with!

Reactions: 20
I don't think I can stomach Mr & Mrs Cuntytwat today. Bastards.
@Wize Owl - This week schweet'arrt, "Fat Hens Weekly" 🐔🥤 will include free Hinch & Inch Voodoo dolls complete with pins! 😂😈📍
I can’t stomach the two irresponsible fucktards either 😤

I will happily buy “Fat Hens Weekly” with the Voodoo dolls 😂😈📍 Next week free crunky snacks 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What's the deal with fabulosa? I bought some at the start of lockdown, but it smelled so strong I gave it away...is it bad?
So many bad things, you can Google a lot of it.
The shock cans (I think they're called) literally blew holes into peoples houses wheb used on or near radiators. People feeling really unwell using them as the scents are so strong. They claim to have the leaping bunny on the side but just designed their own label to say cruelty free... there's more but they're just a gross company from the replies I've read about their products. I wouldn't bring it into my home personally.

To keep it on Grinch... if she is using that in the home I really hope she is ignorant to all that stuff.

• Wow
I can’t stomach the two irresponsible fucktards either 😤

I will happily buy “Fat Hens Weekly” with the Voodoo dolls 😂😈📍 Next week free crunky snacks 🍿
Crunky snscks and a months supply of fat coke! 😋😂 Hunz Weekly can make do with a Free used Cloffff!
I think their main content is showing their boys to the world, nothing is private and i hate them for that (I rarely use that term). I can't stand either of their voices and jimbobwontgetajob has all the time in the world to watch Soph & the kids down the Prom.
Ignore my middle aged monk on 😄 I just feel so angry with these greedy wasters and wish they would get stuck up their WW2 Tenko Tower with a load of ssschlplinters stuck up their arses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just find the constant phone in his face, " who's that/what's this/say this " videos so awful! That's not going to help any child build confidence speaking! It's so unnatural, that's not how children learn to talk, because it's not how humans interact...are his parents so dim that they dont understand how a conversation works??!

Reactions: 38
So many bad things, you can Google a lot of it.
The shock cans (I think they're called) literally blew holes into peoples houses wheb used on or near radiators. People feeling really unwell using them as the scents are so strong. They claim to have the leaping bunny on the side but just designed their own label to say cruelty free... there's more but they're just a gross company from the replies I've read about their products. I wouldn't bring it into my home personally.

To keep it on Grinch... if she is using that in the home I really hope she is ignorant to all that stuff.
Eurgh, thanks sounds awful. (I had an unsuccessful google, so appreciate you taking the tine to answer).
Also sounds like it fits in well with her very much non planet-friendly approach to cleaning and life..

bleeping hell let him answer and digest each colour, instead of bombarding him. Oh and small knob don't you dare mock that little lad...you poor excuse of a human.

Reactions: 20
"Just because you took longer than the others doesn't mean you failed"

No-one ever thought that Ronnie was 'failing' other than you two morons.

Stop using your son to make money, it's obscene.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Eurgh, thanks sounds awful. (I had an unsuccessful google, so appreciate you taking the tine to answer).
Also sounds like it fits in well with her very much non planet-friendly approach to cleaning and life..
No worries. Here's an example of the sorts of things.
They try and hide it but some proper Cleanfluencers on Insta have called them out on it.

Reactions: 12
"Just because you took longer than the others doesn't mean you failed"

No-one ever thought that Ronnie was 'failing' other than you two morons.

Stop using your son to make money, it's obscene.
This exactly! Only folk alluding to him failing is you two twats.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.