Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her video giving Ronnie the caterpillar disaster and he kisses lennies head, she’s added a fake kiss noise? It’s like what you would hear on a cartoon???
Why do that? Who has that much time to waste

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else think Ronnie genuinely made that kiss sound or she added the sound effect to the video?

Reactions: 19
She has an amazing life tbh, and I’m so jealous she gets to wake up in that amazing house with the alpacas 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She has an amazing life tbh, and I’m so jealous she gets to wake up in that amazing house with the alpacas 🥲
You are joking, she’s got no bond with her son, that’s priceless and worth more than that house and alpacas😳

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That’s

I have also noticed that he has eye contact and responds to his name so I feel its not autism, I think it’s learning difficulties due to his lack of communication from his parents. I’ve never spoken down to my children or replaced actual words for silly ones for example “dodie or bot bot” for dummy or bottle, why would anyone set their child up to speak incorrectly? It really bothers me! Obviously Young children often pronounce words incorrectly and sound cute but you still need to use the correct word when speaking to them. I find the hinch family odd
Making eye contact and responding to his name isn't an indication that he doesn't or does have autism. My daughter is autistic and she makes eye contact and always responded to her name. I don't think we should be debating whether that little lad is autistic or not. At the end of the day he has crappy parents who haven't helped his development at all. But thankfully he's in nursery now and getting the support to help him grow and develop.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SS showing Rex chattering away to the workman😳 and Ronnie struggling with single words . The contrast really shocked me, I think it’s the first time SS has shown him chattering away for so long😳

Did anyone else think Ronnie genuinely made that kiss sound or she added the sound effect to the video?
I thought sound effect, how sad if true

Reactions: 26
I hand on heart believe this woman is not all there. I've never seen someone so child like. I think she may possibly need to get a diagnosis for something.
I was thinking the same. Usually have sound off on her stories but her silly voice this morning “talking” to the alapacas and then Henry yet she didn’t say a word to her 2 human sons, her flesh and blood. It beggars belief, it really does!!

Reactions: 24
I was thinking the same. Usually have sound off on her stories but her silly voice this morning “talking” to the alapacas and then Henry yet she didn’t say a word to her 2 human sons, her flesh and blood. It beggars belief, it really does!!
Exactly you can hear the love in her tone for the animals but not with her sons😳

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The hungry caterpillar post made me think how many times has Soph or Jamie trained Ron to grab Lon like that for a kiss - Ron looks at them as if to see whether he had done it correctly. Ron seems to look for approval whenever she is filming.

Also undeclared advert for her bedding -again!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Making eye contact and responding to his name isn't an indication that he doesn't or does have autism. My daughter is autistic and she makes eye contact and always responded to her name. I don't think we should be debating whether that little lad is autistic or not. At the end of the day he has crappy parents who haven't helped his development at all. But thankfully he's in nursery now and getting the support to help him grow and develop.
I don’t see it as debate but with Sopha hinting towards it with her posts and quotes and all the plagiarism drama, it’s whether what she’s pointing towards is true or if she’s made up this false narrative to refer to.

Reactions: 10
SS showing Rex chattering away to the workman😳 and Ronnie struggling with single words . The contrast really shocked me, I think it’s the first time SS has shown him chattering away for so long😳

I thought sound effect, how sad if true
The kiss didn’t sound natural -sad if she added it. She should just stop getting her kids to perform for her IG account. Her account is now made up of home Reno bragging, alpacas, Henry, AD’s declared and undeclared, and Ronnie and LOnnie, but recently it’s mainly Ronnie 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Faaaanks sooooo maaach for the baaarrrfday wisshes you laaavely lot! 💕 🥰🐔🐔
So far, received a wilted Triffid off my narc parents plonked on my doorstep, herbal teas and an out of date diary! 😂(y) Whoooohoooo!
It's they thought that counts 🥴 so they say, but so far reading your messages and @Wize Owl 's Acorn Mannz clip has been the highlight! Love you nusties! 💕 xxx
Cuntry crusty old break in da cuntry tomorrow for 24 hours with warrrrm schnacks and cuppas!
Hinch's Crem entrance plants are shrivelled & dead so that's a good omen! 😄
Incoming bragfest and Shaturday ssshoppers pre-recoded Ads with added eye bleeping today?
She's yesschterday 's news and I fiiink she knows itttt but needs the dosh!
Have a splendid day everyone!
Happy birthday Magic! May your very own microclimate follow you around shedding sunshine & rainbows on your speshaaaallll day! 👏🏻☀🌈🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Henry, all that garden and he's still stuck at greyskull longingly looking out of windows or sprawled on the bed. Not that he'll get much running about done with those alpacas having free rein of the garden!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What's the deal with fabulosa? I bought some at the start of lockdown, but it smelled so strong I gave it away...is it bad?
i was wondering about this too! I used it because i thought it was vegan etc and alway use cruelty free products but stopped when my last bottle ran out - i saw something on here mentioning how bad it was (still not sure why) . Ive startedusing morrisons eco range which is very good and not extortionate!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.