Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this sounds mega petty but it really annoys me that she uses the fake time stamp on her stories. In her photo of her front door the sun is shining to the left, casting shadows over to the right.

Her front door faces south west so for the sun to be shining on the left of the door she would have taken the photo when the sun was in the west as it goes down in the evening. Not at 06:50! Just proving yet again how fake her stories are. So petty but so irritating!
someone message her “ how do you get the sun to move? “ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I seen this on Facebook and guess who I instantly thought of? If you guessed dearest sopha then you’re correct 😉 it really does look like a meal she’d serve 😆

View attachment 1214297
Jesus what even is that…. it made me shudder and why would you put that on social media for anyone to see 😂😂😂😂

Never mind hanging chandeliers around that tend farm I think she would need to have a look at her roof looks a bit wobbly to me unless she’s filtered it surprise surprise

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are all those plants outside the front door dead? They all look a bit dry and brown to me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As I celebrate my half century today, being the 70's child I am, and now a nusty old git - here's a re-worked Disco classic to the tune of 'Gloria Gaynor's I am what I am' 😄💃🕺
View attachment 1214369
Happy birfffday your crusty ole hen. Have a great day, and swipe up to purchase cruncky snacks with ma discount code. 🎂🎂🎂

Happy birthday 🎉🥳🎉
Have a fab day! Love you, Whoo hoo hoooooooooo
A 3 night stay at Chewton Glen coming your way! Xx
#gifted

Jesus what even is that…. it made me shudder and why would you put that on social media for anyone to see 😂😂😂😂

Never mind hanging chandeliers around that tend farm I think she would need to have a look at her roof looks a bit wobbly to me unless she’s filtered it surprise surprise
The tend farm house has it's shoulder out, hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is fully taking the piss now with her micro climate. Like it's full sun and pure blue skies there at 9am.... It's cloudy as duck this morning.
Screenshot_20220423-085624_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So it begins...... what will today bring?

bleeping Fluffheads
ADs
Bragfest
Vomfest
Feel sorry for Sopha Quote
Weepy Al’s latest creatiooooon
Ronni e’s bedroom reveal
Hennerz wasssssh room being used
Or.....that’s it for the day 😂
Where's that bleeping Orla tree she had? Is it that one on the right that looks dead?!

duck off with your bleeping mummmaaaaaaaaazzzzzz!! bleeping prick! No way is that the skies this early in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Frederick krueger himself could entice the WW over if he had carrots ya wally! And what the pre record is that bleeping laughing about?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iv got 14 pages to catch up on, she’s so damn boring! I’m on the Johnny depp thread and reading a few others too, shows how boring soph is!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Faaaanks sooooo maaach for the baaarrrfday wisshes you laaavely lot! 💕 🥰🐔🐔
So far, received a wilted Triffid off my narc parents plonked on my doorstep, herbal teas and an out of date diary! 😂(y) Whoooohoooo!
It's they thought that counts 🥴 so they say, but so far reading your messages and @Wize Owl 's Acorn Mannz clip has been the highlight! Love you nusties! 💕 xxx
Cuntry crusty old break in da cuntry tomorrow for 24 hours with warrrrm schnacks and cuppas!
Hinch's Crem entrance plants are shrivelled & dead so that's a good omen! 😄
Incoming bragfest and Shaturday ssshoppers pre-recoded Ads with added eye bleeping today?
She's yesschterday 's news and I fiiink she knows itttt but needs the dosh!
Have a splendid day everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.