Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing my obsessed shoppers could be watching my house,Stupid as it’s sounds who knows with these lunatics🤦‍♀️
It’s only a matter of time before one of her best mates or Ronnie’s aunties turn up at tend farm. They’re going to need real bodyguards soon.

Reactions: 17
Watch out watch out there’s a Humphrey pervy spying creep about

97E4DCAD-D7DB-4131-A176-E013E23E1B74.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seen this on Facebook and guess who I instantly thought of? If you guessed dearest sopha then you’re correct 😉 it really does look like a meal she’d serve 😆

9740C66E-C604-41C7-995C-D84876A40561.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As I celebrate my half century today, being the 70's child I am, and now a nusty old git - here's a re-worked Disco classic to the tune of 'Gloria Gaynor's I am what I am' 😄💃🕺
Screenshot_20220423-013011_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.