Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them are such scuzzy bastards - state of her trackies, probably 3 day old Alpaca slobber and all sorts on those disgusting bottoms not to mention the perpetual fag ash smelling birds nest on her head, makes me boke. Also hello yet another undisclosed ad for her Teshhhhco shite (bedding range on the floor cos that’s obviously what you’d use for colouring on 🙄)
794468DC-E6CD-4C25-9CF9-EE153A80414E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I was just having a look at her tagged posts and .. what are these captions all about?! This is from the same account btw. 🤭😂 - sopha isn’t your bestie😆
C7FE596B-AD86-4C85-BC4B-A1BBCA9CF308.jpeg
9D88A07E-2A04-47C5-8850-5B260A516225.jpeg
B31D4C94-E95B-4ED4-BACD-47E84C0BA4B8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Did nobody else notice mid colouring story, she said something to him, sounded like she snapped and he said what but carried on then. Im going back to see what im talking about 🙈🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, last year someone on here said Jamie looks like he bends over and looks at his bum hole in a tiny little hand held mirror. And I'll never not think of that comment, it's so true 😂😂😂😂
Oh my days 😂😂😂 I don’t think I’m ever going to get that image out of my head now 😂😂😂

edit: added two replies together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was chatting with a friend (real not ‘tend) about this the other day and we feel they sat around coming up with a name/gimmick based on cleaning characters Mr Muscle, Mr Sheen and how popular other products are based on “Characters” Mr Kipling, Aunt Bessie, Uncle Ben, Colonel Sanders, Captain Birdseye. We think they then decided to go down the “Mrs Hinch” sweet cleaning lady route 🤢 Throwing things at the gram and seeing what stuck, which they are still doing. If it doesn’t work it never gets mentioned again or as in the “Save £2 a day” post, gets a dirty delete if it goes tits up.

I doubt they ever thought it would be become as popular with hunzzz as it has or it would become cult like with the hunzzz. Although, I believe it’s what they wanted with the whole “Hinch Army” thing. I agree that neither of them have the motivation or creativity to keep content up though.
Agree, it's been a strategic marketing campaign to get them rich from the get go, otherwise why would anyone TM their account name? MrsHinch is a brand.

She’s not gonna try and pass off one of these creations as her dads is she 😅😅
Didn't she say previously that her and pa, were crafting a dinning table from paper mache/crate pellets. Actually, we haven't been treated to a 'meanwhile in workshop montage' in awhile. Hopefully it's not due a hostage situation, with the Menacing Maldon three, refusing to negotiate or let Pa out of the workshop until they get fresh not precut feckin carrots. Stranger things have happened 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@Andioooop - We could do with a Hinch Sshpesschial Edition Barbie so @Wize Owl can do a rendition of Barbie Girl or "Talking Barbie Hinch" ... She says "I laarve ittt, If I'm honesscht, & I'm sooo blesssched guyyschh! " :unsure:😁
OMG, can you imagine a Barbie and Ken version of Sopha and Jimbobmirrorbumbuminnit 😂 They’d loveeeeeee it 😂

Sopha would have loads of accesssssoriessssch, including: Dyson dryer, GHDs, Eyebrow sharpie marker pen, the bleeping Fluffheads and Hennerz..... Not many outfits though, just filthy loungewear, hairbands/bows and huge shoes for her footz. She’d have so many catchphrases “I’m obsssesssched” “I loveeeee it” “Cackle Cackle” “Boysssssssch” “Guyyyyysh” “If i’m honesssscht”

Jimbobcreepyslob would have a hand held mirror (never going to get that image out of my head @Danielle0120 😂) packets of cigarettes, a phone to creepily record and his clothes would be a white vest, grey joggers 🤢 and flip flops. If you press him he’d shout “Oi Oi Schweeet’arrrrt” and some sort of wheezy inappropriate comment. He’d obviously have a teeny peeny 🤭

There could also be a Fiddle version with her stun gun and she could have Fiddly Fingers and say “Oohhhh Jamieeeee” And a Weepy Al version with his tears 💦 and his workshop.... he could sing a Tom Jones song while working 😂

I’m never going to sleep tonight thinking of all of the possibilities and I have that “Barbie Girl” song on my brain now” 🎶 “I’m a Hinchy twit on a Hinchy ‘tend Farm...” 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The mouth breathing at the beginning of the video 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The pair of them are such scuzzy bastards - state of her trackies, probably 3 day old Alpaca slobber and all sorts on those disgusting bottoms not to mention the perpetual fag ash smelling birds nest on her head, makes me boke. Also hello yet another undisclosed ad for her Teshhhhco shite (bedding range on the floor cos that’s obviously what you’d use for colouring on 🙄)View attachment 1211692
On a side note, does MrsGrinch have sunglasses on her head, wonder how many days they have been lost in her bird's nest up do. Feckin eejet

OMG, can you imagine a Barbie and Ken version of Sopha and Jimbobmirrorbumbuminnit 😂 They’d loveeeeeee it 😂

Sopha would have loads of accesssssoriessssch, including: Dyson dryer, GHDs, Eyebrow sharpie marker pen, the bleeping Fluffheads and Hennerz..... Not many outfits though, just filthy loungewear, hairbands/bows and huge shoes for her footz. She’d have so many catchphrases “I’m obsssesssched” “I loveeeee it” “Cackle Cackle” “Boysssssssch” “Guyyyyysh” “If i’m honesssscht”

Jimbobcreepyslob would have a hand held mirror (never going to get that image out of my head @Danielle0120 😂) packets of cigarettes, a phone to creepily record and his clothes would be a white vest, grey joggers 🤢 and flip flops. If you press him he’d shout “Oi Oi Schweeet’arrrrt” and some sort of wheezy inappropriate comment. He’d obviously have a teeny peeny 🤭

There could also be a Fiddle version with her stun gun and she could have Fiddly Fingers and say “Oohhhh Jamieeeee” And a Weepy Al version with his tears 💦 and his workshop.... he could sing a Tom Jones song while working 😂

I’m never going to sleep tonight thinking of all of the possibilities and I have that “Barbie Girl” song on my brain now” 🎶 “I’m a Hinchy twit on a Hinchy ‘tend Farm...” 🤪
Their heads really do button up at the back 🤣

I was just having a look at her tagged posts and .. what are these captions all about?! This is from the same account btw. 🤭😂 - sopha isn’t your bestie😆
View attachment 1211695View attachment 1211696View attachment 1211703
Is bloody well commenting about herself again from her burner phone? ,😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

I can't sleep anyway & cackling my head off reading these endless possibilities! 😂 Dolly Sophie would also chant "Mammaz!" & "Bittty". The accessschories, kittttchiin tend vomlettes, rubber glaaaves and Inch's bedside box with personal "toys" (Mirror, magnifying glass, microknob condoms 🤮🤣
The bleeping Fluffheads, Crap hay feeder that collapses, Weeping Al filling up the soon to be pool in the Ssschecret Garden and Fiddle with her clenched cat's arse mouth looking like she's eaten a live wasp!
The pink silk purse with contents come free with every purchasssse! 🤣

• Haha
I can't sleep anyway & cackling my head off reading these endless possibilities! 😂 Dolly Sophie would also chant "Mammaz!" & "Bittty". The accessschories, kittttchiin tend vomlettes, rubber glaaaves and Inch's bedside box with personal "toys" (Mirror, magnifying glass, microknob condoms 🤮🤣
The bleeping Fluffheads, Crap hay feeder that collapses, Weeping Al filling up the soon to be pool in the Ssschecret Garden and Fiddle with her clenched cat's arse mouth looking like she's eaten a live wasp!
The pink silk purse with contents come free with every purchasssse! 🤣
I’m giggling so much, esssspechiallly at the free pink silk purse with every purchassssse 😂

There could even be a Llama Lodge and Greyskull for them to teleport between. Llama Lodge covered in panelling inside and outside, with free brick schlipppps to stick on the wall in the lounge 😂

I hope nobody working for Mattel are nusty hens and actually create this. If they do we should get a schliccccee of the profitsssssh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m giggling so much, esssspechiallly at the free pink silk purse with every purchassssse 😂

There could even be a Llama Lodge and Greyskull for them to teleport between. Llama Lodge covered in panelling inside and outside, with free brick schlipppps to stick on the wall in the lounge 😂

I hope nobody working for Mattel are nusty hens and actually create this. If they do we should get a schliccccee of the profitsssssh 😂
Thing is, there would be actual nutters that would buy the lot to play "Tend Hinch" !
Out jusssht in time for Chrissstmasch, Hunz doing swapsies online adding to their collectshunns!
Inch also has a tend Range Rover with working battery lights that flash and an array of ssschpecial masks for parking in a tend layby 🤣😉
Christ, I don't think parts of our brains have matured but I care not, it's funny innittt! Free bummbumm scratcher with every Inch - we're generous like that! Whooohooo! 😂💕
Quick we need to trademark this! 😆
ETA: Also, new weekly mag, "Hunz Weekly" free brickkk schlipppp one week, free "Dad made" wooden crap keyfob another week, headbands, Sharpies etc!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They really are the WORST two people who could be involved in Ronnie’s learning and development. I just feel so sorry for him. All the constant subtle digs and put downs about him from Hinch , how naughty, slow, won’t share, always fighting, so many tantrums, so difficult etc he is that’s so blatant for even us to see in our snippets of stories during the day. It’s so obvious she resents him not being perfect. There’s absolutely no doubt that he’s picking up on those negative vibes and hence it’s a vicious cycle of a strained relationship between the 2 of them. Then idiot number 2 we thought at least was kinder / better with him than her and decides to MOCK and IMITATE his own son with a speech development delay.
Also aggressively firing markers in front of his face isn’t exactly making it fun for him to learn or practice is it? Instant of shoving it in front of him being like “what colours this , what colours this?” Why not say it first, ask him to draw a yellow banana and then ask what colour the pen and the banana is? Then repeat Etc etc. Then colour with him and chat away about all the different things that are yellow to colour so it’s like a natural progression? Instead of making him perform like a monkey for the camera. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wish I could believe her excitement over him saying his colours so beautifully, but she's only excited that it's content. That's all.

I'm confused too though... He was quite literally mute, what, 2 month ago? (or so we were led to believe) he's saying ALOT of things very quickly. Is that progression about right so quickly? I've never dealt with anything like this with my kids, but something seems... Off.... I'm not buying it you know
My Nephew had a speech delay which he saw a speech therapist for. He did start saying quite a few words but never more than one word at a time. He couldn’t say a sentence for a long time. The problem is Sopha has gone from saying Ronnie sings wheels on the bus and asked about the man eating paper etc to he can’t talk at all. It’s hard to believe anything she says and that’s very sad for Ronnie.

Calling OG tattlers, who have suffered the most 😂

Did she usto take days off regularly when she first starting fleecing? I take it not as she was clawing at the coinz.

What post made her blow up anyone know?
genuinely curious 😂
I hate how the internet works why does it give the likes of her fame when she can’t be bothered anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️
No she didn’t use to take days off. I don’t think it was one particular post she just used to share her shopping from the bargain shops and named all her cloths. She would shine her sink and put her cloths to bed 😂 Think it was Minky and Zoflora she first became really known for as they sold out in most stores 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Agree, it's been a strategic marketing campaign to get them rich from the get go, otherwise why would anyone TM their account name? MrsHinch is a brand.

Didn't she say previously that her and pa, were crafting a dinning table from paper mache/crate pellets. Actually, we haven't been treated to a 'meanwhile in workshop montage' in awhile. Hopefully it's not due a hostage situation, with the Menacing Maldon three, refusing to negotiate or let Pa out of the workshop until they get fresh not precut feckin carrots. Stranger things have happened 😂
I’m sure she said pa was making the dining table didn’t she.aww your comment cheered me up after a tough week thank you 😅

So Ronnie has constantly got a bib on. Then on inchs stories this morning when he's eating an ice lolly something you would need to protect your kids clothes from.....no bib.
Is the bib just something to get people talking sophie?

Reactions: 18
Inch’s videos really show how much Ron does not interact with his mother. Abi talks to him and he answers she is ignored. She didn’t play the sound when she posted her video but it’s clear Ron ignores her. Also in the trolley he’s saying dad repeatedly and says her name once. Says a lot in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As much as Jimbobtheslob does my nut in, it’s lovely to see the enthusiasm Ronnie has when he said ‘dad dad dad dad’. He only says mum once and straight back to dad. His tone totally changed when he talks about that infuriating woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thing is, there would be actual nutters that would buy the lot to play "Tend Hinch" !
Out jusssht in time for Chrissstmasch, Hunz doing swapsies online adding to their collectshunns!
Inch also has a tend Range Rover with working battery lights that flash and an array of ssschpecial masks for parking in a tend layby 🤣😉
Christ, I don't think parts of our brains have matured but I care not, it's funny innittt! Free bummbumm scratcher with every Inch - we're generous like that! Whooohooo! 😂💕
Quick we need to trademark this! 😆
ETA: Also, new weekly mag, "Hunz Weekly" free brickkk schlipppp one week, free "Dad made" wooden crap keyfob another week, headbands, Sharpies etc!
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt 💕
The hunzzz would absolutely love ‘Tend Hinch, they would buy the whole collectioooon. I bet Jimbobcreepyslob would have a car horn that plays “Oi Oi” 😂

The weekly mag “Hunz Weekly” would go down well with them all, they’d love the free brick schliiiiipssss and “Dad made” wooden key fob 😂
There could be a “How to” schectioooon “How to Sharpie on ya eyebrowssssh” and a problem page with “Auntie Sopha” If she’s busy I’m sure “Auntie Jizz Tits” could step in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jimbob’s just because you took longer post is in poor taste. Cut out the flowery language and it’s basically a repeat of the grow slow post.

Imagine your own parents projecting their misconceptions that you’re slow/behind/late to thousands of strangers in such a public way. They come across as ashamed of his development and it’s painful to watch. Bad enough to think that but unforgivable to post it.

There is zero need to provide a running commentary on Ronnie’s development. If they hadn’t shared the whole invisible needs stuff, they wouldn’t have felt the need to share the cringeful talking celebrations. Please leave him be and give him a little bit of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.