Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy “Teeny Peeny Thursday” (AKA usually another day off for Sopha and an arse lick update from Jimbobcreepyslob) Credit for Acorn Mannnz to Schweeeet’arrrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 🐔💕 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1209745
Faaackin' brilliant! Laaarve Teeny Peeny Acorn Mannz doing his Elvis thaang! 🤣
I totally forgot it's Teeny Peeny Thursday 🤭 it should rightly so be dedicated to all things Inch 😂🤢
That's made my morning schweet'arrt! Uhh huh huhhh! 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Faaackin' brilliant! Laaarve Teeny Peeny Acorn Mannz doing his Elvis thaang! 🤣
I totally forgot it's Teeny Peeny Thursday 🤭 it should rightly so be dedicated to all things Inch 😂🤢
That's made my morning schweet'arrt! Uhh huh huhhh! 💕
I‘m fannnnnnk yooooooou Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕 I wanted to start this one with a big “Uhh huh huhhh” but every time I did it Mr Owl and I burst out laughing and I had to start again. I got the giggles so bad I had to leave it out in the end 😂😂😂

I abscholuteeeeely loveeeeeee your lyricschhhh for “Thank You For The Music” I think that’sssssssh definitely one for Hennerzzzz 😂💕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wanted to start this one with a big “Uhh huh huhhh” but every time I did it Mr Owl and I burst out laughing and I had to start again. I got the giggles so bad I had to leave it out in the end 😂😂😂
These are so funny but I think the thought of you doing them with your husband there makes me laugh more, what the hell does he think 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I‘m fannnnnnk yooooooou Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕 I wanted to start this one with a big “Uhh huh huhhh” but every time I did it Mr Owl and I burst out laughing and I had to start again. I got the giggles so bad I had to leave it out in the end 😂😂😂

I abscholuteeeeely loveeeeeee your lyricschhhh for “Thank You For The Music” I think that’sssssssh definitely one for Hennerzzzz 😂💕
This song malarky is great fun! 😂
Laarve the Blesssch-ed be at the start and Inch in his grey joggies! Also the mention of the trusty sidekick Wormington 🤣 Great song choice! 👏🏻

If Mr M hears me cackling loudly he now knows it's because of this fred, he thinks these tunes are hilarious too as I show him after work.
I'm 50 on Saturday ffs 😱 (going on a short break to the cuntry) & I need loads of larrrrfs to soften the blow! 🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just for the side by side comparison....... Yesterday's Range visit definitely looks to be a pre-record from another day where a Tattler spotted Soph out in the wild. Wearing the same top with the exact same weetaix hairstyle. Again confirming she's never out alone....

Screenshot_20220414-225122_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220421-092359_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Wonder what Ronnie was doing while she was sniffing the bloody detergent, she didn’t take her eyes off her phone to look at where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's because mum and vest boy are there holding hands looking after the kids

Reactions: 18
I have this line when I smile & not had had work done to my lips, was always paranoid about it in my teens & still am now.
Okay....so what's your point? I'm talking about hinch - not you.

I have massive feet but I don't take the jokes said on here about hinch as a personal insult.

When you don't like someone anything they do/say/wear etc is irritating even though under normal circumstances you wouldn't bat an eyelid.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm sure it's not safe to encourage people to sniff detergents. Stupid cow
Aww don’t be a troll! She wants to help by offering Mother’s Day gift ideas. She’s going to buy the LOT for her mum cos Soph is a sssshhhhweetheart.

Anyway, it’s TOXIC and sssssshhhhhmells so nice

If you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stacey Dooley was on TV last night talking about how these influencers put photos of their kids online and there are people out there who trawl the Internet looking for photos of kids to 'enjoy'. Really made me think about that photo of Ronnie in his bed, so wish she would be more cautious of what she posts online of those kids. Made me feel a bit 🤮.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She’s so tired after posting all those pre recorded ads she got paid an obscene amount of money for yesterday blesserart 🙄🙄

She’s so tired after posting all those pre recorded ads she got paid an obscene amount of money for yesterday blesserart 🙄🙄
When she has a day off followed by a day of pre records followed by another day off I always suspect that’s because they’ve gone away. Not necessarily as a family but just her and inch or just her and her mum. I’ve always thought this.

Reactions: 33
"Faaackin'ell Jaymeeeeh, I done enuff to earn us a good wedge yesschterday din'I?
I can relax in me egg chair whilst you knock me up a laaarvely big sosssage on the old George Foreman and I do faaack all cos Mummazz has da boyyyz all day! No 'avin to drink 'tend cuppas and those caaants we 'ave to be nice to wot purrrchasse all my Hinch tit to keep us richhhh can stew for 24 hours! Lolzzz cackle cackle"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to enjoy her cleaning posts. Now everything is so utterly dull. Inch needs to get his sales mojo going again. Am so over alpacas and lenor.

(Off topic, does anyone know what the sizing is like on Sezane dresses?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.