Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
First posting here goes! Ex hincher here. Not gonna lie I thought she was one of the better influencers, her house has never been my style to be fair but I quite liked her personality which for me has just deteriorated to the true her.

I live on a farm and the first thing that got me unfollowing for good was seeing the alpacas in a garden. I always thought she was a bit rubbish with animals and Henry is clearly overweight but living on a farm since I was a child I’m shocked. I’m experienced with animals as living here is all I have ever known.

We have 5 alpacas here and the space she’s given them is absolutely not okay. I have a little brother who is 5. I often bring him out the farm with me but I have never ever let him go out of arms reach and I say this as someone who has worked with these animals for years.

I understand she loves alpacas. I do to but it really isn’t okay that she already thinks she knows them well enough to be leaving them near her small kids. I class myself as very experienced with the alpacas and it is not the done thing.

Also the letting them roam into her house is ridiculously unfunny and any basic research online would tell her that. I don’t think she’s done anything beyond pretend to read a book on alpacas. The small clips she’s shown have demonstrated that they do not have boundaries with her, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

I have unfollowed now as I couldn’t even watch her getting more animals. She really is not a good advocate for caring for animals at all and I worry about her children. She has very poor judgement.
Welcome and thanks for that insight into alpacas. You've said everything most of us on here have said. Nice yo get an experienced viewpoint

• Heart
Reactions: 44

yorkiemama47

2133E0AE-DEEB-4B08-9F6F-F921DCF97794.jpeg
0A4E5F01-249A-44DB-A4BB-DD7E6DD50373.jpeg
3A6131C0-BFF2-471E-AE90-3D7FE930C988.jpeg
21ADC261-997E-4FFF-98B4-270CF284764B.jpeg

Just thought I’d share some more things people have tweeted about Mrs Hinch. See Soph it’s not just us Tattle trolls 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Translation -

Those nusty trolls call me out on my bullshit and actually protect my children’s privacy more than I do

056FB111-EFF3-4359-A660-4D958F09E9F0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
The thing is…she only gets picked apart because she lies so often and so unnecessarily. People still aren’t going to like her because she exploits her children and can’t stop bragging. But people would be less fixated on catching her out if she was just honest. Even if you’re not posting in real time, just say you recorded it earlier. She goes to extreme levels to pretend otherwise.

• Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
Her sitting in the digger
I've always wanted to sit in one of these
That's funny soph cause your sons 2nd birthday was digger themed
You said he was OBSESSED with diggers
Why ain't Ron getting to sit in it??
He just not at all bothered now then?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Winning thread suggestion by @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

On this week’s Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, Sophie Rose made sweet vomelettes for the boys. Thankfully, they seem to have been spared actually eating them as not even a filter made these ‘muffins’ look appetising.

Boastful Soph showed that work is beginning on the orangery, and took us on a tour of the underfloor heating.

Jamie caught up on tattle and saw that we think he hates the Woolly Wankers, so he showed us that he fills up their water. Their faces say they do hate him, so it’s good to know we were right.

Soph and Jamie both had front row seats on the grief tourist express, offering ‘tend condolences to the family of Tom Parker.

Back to tone deaf bragging, this time about the family bathroom (which no one will use as they all have en suites) and the dog wash complete with H for hippo heffalump heavy Henry.

Dusk fell in Maldon at least 2 hours before the rest of the UK as the Fucking Fluffheads were put to bed, and then out came the pre-records so Soph could show off what she’d made in craft time this week. Clevaaaaaaa!

This morning we discovered that the alpacas are as illiterate as their Mummaz, and then saw designs for the shittest kitchen ever from Brad of Maldon High Street. Greige, mushroom and half a diner booth… All proof that you can’t buy taste and style.

This week’s trolling came from her beloved Lingo, who said Hinch is not a word!

View attachment 1164757

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Well done Pol, great work considering she's boring as fuck!
I'm still loads behind but who the fuck designed her new kitchen...
Stevie Wonder??
It's shite, oh well, matches her cooking 😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh wow I've just caught up and seen she's getting investigated

That makes me giddy, hopefully something actually comes from it 🤡 have a good sulk Soph, you deserve every single little thing that comes your way. Horrible, sneaky, nasty, manipulative lying little scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I know we say this all time but honestly I’m so sick of seeing alpacas. Like I thought I was bored of them a few weeks ago but I just can’t be more over it.

I’m over the tend farm, the shit designs, the awful things you’ve done to that house, panelling, brick slips. And now we’ve got pissing months of a shit looking orangery to look forward to (you’ve ruined that beautiful patio and asthetic of outside too)

don’t ask what we think of anything you’re doing because we all know A) you don’t care B) you’ve already decided

AND PLEASE STOP DRESSING YOUR DOG UP ITS CRUEL
Thank you for listening
ATV

• Heart
@downwiththeinfluencers94 - sorry Ihave another alpaca question, when do they reach sexual maturity? I can only imagine what they will be like (3 males together) asserting dominance etc. the way they ran towards her in that last video gives me yhe absolute fear in relation to the little ones and Henry 😞
It varies. Between 12-24 months roughly.

I don’t know if she’s had them castrated and advice around this differs. Ours were done as cria when still with their mother though lots of other people don’t castrate till a lot later than this, as late as 18 months sometimes, usually when they start “misbehaving”

She isn’t good at handling them. Not sure what “work” she actually does. I wouldn’t dream of wearing a large, padded jacket with mine. I work up quite a sweat, even in the depths of winter tending to ours. Is it possible she’s paying an experienced person to do the main care of them?

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
💯💯💯 this. Not that she will ever protect them
absolutely spot on.

no benefit to child? Don’t do it. End of.

I’m off to bed to do my not tend job tomorrow.

This bitch will really do anything but go to a parenting workshop, educate herself or have some extensive therapy on her overinflated ego. God help them poor children.

Fyi hinch as I know you read here. It’s never too late to post a message and say you withdraw your babies from the public eye until the day they can fully give informed consent. Plenty of evidence based research to suggest disrespecting your child’s privacy and not respecting them as an individual leads to insecure attachment and trauma. There is no evidence to suggest being put on the internet because the parents cba to work has any though. Hope that helps hun.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
That kitchen is awful.

On another thread I was sharing one of my favourite sayings from my mum - Champagne tastes and lemonade money.

Going by how she's absolutely mullering that house, Sofa has champagne money and lemonade taste 😂😂

WTAF is that booth...is creating a Frankie and Benny's in her new kitchen the natural successor to that hole in the kitchen wall nonsense at Castle Greyskull? (that I'm sure she used to refer to as a drive through).

The money being wasted on that house is shocking, and the worst bit is it won't even look nice when it's finished. MDF panelling in a house she paid £1.5m for 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
All she has done today, AGAIN, is big HERSELF up, SELL her Tesschco shite and BRAG about her kitchen on one of the hardest, shittiest days in this country, when utility bills (amongst others) have sky rocketed - the biggest increase in living memory (Quoted on BBC News). Followed up by "Gushing Self Praise & Adoration" in the form of posting DM's from deranged, brainwashed fans who seem more than happy to line her and unemployed dick head Jaymeee's chavvy trackie pockets.

• Heart